Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
6/6/06 <- EVIL!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:58 pm

"like oh my god its 6/6/06 were all going to die!!!!" :sigh: did any one eals get hype about today, well i might have had it worse, i had to wear a crusifix just so people wouln't say i was going to invoke satan on them all sweatdrop but thats not much like any other day it just happen to be 666 :grolws: I cant stand IGNORANCE!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:13 pm

Not that I had to convince anyone of anything, but all the 666 hype was annoying. Even if it is written in the bible, to me it is just another useless superstition. If you believe in the bad luck of 666, you might as well do the same for the number 13 or any other number... Oh well, I guess I'm just very easily annoyed when it comes to Christian-influenced rumors/stereotypes/etc. I don't have much of a right to complain out loud, though, seeing as no one has tried to pressure anything onto me. 3nodding

Kuroyue

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:15 pm

Suzuroi
Not that I had to convince anyone of anything, but all the 666 hype was annoying. Even if it is written in the bible, to me it is just another useless superstition. If you believe in the bad luck of 666, you might as well do the same for the number 13 or any other number... Oh well, I guess I'm just very easily annoyed when it comes to Christian-influenced rumors/stereotypes/etc. I don't have much of a right to complain out loud, though, seeing as no one has tried to pressure anything onto me. 3nodding
i agree but i acctualy find 13 to be a lucky number for me xd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:46 pm

Today is the release date for The Omen- probably the reason why you guys are getting the 666 hype, since today is actually 6606, or 662006 and not 666 at all.^_~ What I found to be ironic is that in my little corner of the world, it's also Election Day. Woo.

WebenBanu

Feryal Riska

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:56 pm

I mostly just find all the 666 stuff kind of funny.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:10 pm

I personally feel thet there isn't a centralized force of evil in this world. Therefore this day held little to no significance to me. It was a hectic day but thats because of work, not the day. People get overworked. I was almost tempted to not wear my pentagram today but I decided best to not do anything not normal. xp

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:19 pm

Revelations 13:11-18
11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.

12He exercisd all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Behold, what all the hype is about.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:30 pm

wait if 666 is evil yet the number is the number of man, then man is Evil!! well duh, could just asked buddah

MOD66

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:21 pm

25 people in one of my classes missed today.
There where 3 of us in class.
It was sad.

Then some student tried a preachin to us.
Him: "Ya'll should be in church worshiping the lord, for today the anti-christ is born!"
Me"Why ain't you in church?"
Him: "The lord told me to come a preachin to you little devils."
Me: "So you parents said you couldn't skip?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:22 pm

I was doing some tarot and palm readings at work tonight, and one of the people I read for asked what it meant that I was reading card on 06/06/06. I just laughed and told him that it mean the was superstitious and went from there. It did get a little monotonous listening to all the hype on the radio about today's date; half of it was about the release of The Omen, which I might just go see on payday since I love a good horror, and the other half was simply hype about the date itself. Little hard to be spooked when every tire slinger in the plant that can coherently string two words together is prattling on about things they have no understanding of. stare

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:51 pm

The worst things (that I am aware of) that happened today were:

1.) A drunk was fatally shot because her attacked the officer trying to arrest him for a DUI.
2.) Two police vehicles crashed into each other while attempting to respond to the previous officer's request for back up.
3.) I got in a fight with my boyfriend
4.) A remake of The Omen came out.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:17 pm

New translations say the number was 616, not 666, actually. So... technically, the "ebil" day passed by 5 months ago xd

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nicky McCloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:23 pm

Hey, y'know what the REAL significance of 666 is?

It's the whole integer that falls between 665 and 667. >>
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:22 pm

My friends held a huge party today back home...I'm sad I missed it; it sounded like a blast. He described it as a "surreal redneck punk Woodstock", or something like that.

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:46 am

Atma311
New translations say the number was 616, not 666, actually. So... technically, the "ebil" day passed by 5 months ago xd
It's not really the newer ones, just different versions. But for an interesting theory why...

Christians don't like Nero!
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces