Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Rant central Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad day?
  You bet!
View Results

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:04 pm
Have you ever had one of those days where you swear everything has gone wrong? Well you know what.... we have too.

This is a place where you can talk about some of your most annoying days, and see how many of us agree with you.

Please make sure to keep the language to a minimum though! >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:17 pm
Okay, so I've been working at this new restaurant for about two months now. We had orientation at the very end of March/early April, and they said come back to us next week and we'll be open. Well... next week turned into a month. Right around the first of May, they started letting us come in and start cleaning and getting ready. 2nd week of May we offically open.
Because I was one of the few whom started early, I was wondering when we were getting paid. Well, the board ended up saying June 6th. Now of course all of us back in the kitchen were like O_o. We didn't make any tip outs or anything throughout the week, the paychecks were all we had. But being the good little patient one I am (and the rest of us) were, I decided to wait it out.
Yesterday I asked specifically what time we had to be there to get our checks, and they said one o'clock. And this afternoon I arrived at excatly one. They said that the manager with the checks was not there, so we needed to come back at four. Okay, four came and I returned. She still wasn't there. So I waited with almost half the staff in the middle of the dining area waiting for our money. We waited over an hour before they started letting us in.
But the whole reason behind this rant was the fact that my paycheck was not even full! I'm missing 1 1/2 weeks of work! They said 'Oh, we're having problems with the back pay. We'll have it to you soon.' Outloud I was able to keep my cool, but on the inside I was fuming. I'm not able to pay off two of my debts now until later. I was supposed to get over around 1200... but I only got 800.
So tomorrow since I have off, I am officially going job hunting. I have a friend who works at a place called Carrabba's, and he's putting in a good word for me. I hope it's enough.

That's my rant for today. Discuss if you wish. :3  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:46 am
I havent really had a bad 'day' so to speak....
everything just seems to go wrong for me.
bad things seem to follow me around, but i have to admit there are a few good things around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:30 am
.'[I'm in love with a straight boy. D<]'.

Take Me Out

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:15 am
Yikes... that's always fun. My first girl was love was straight... and yeah...nothing happened. At least we're friends now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:44 am
.'[Yeah. The guy I like knows I like him, but he's still my friend.]'.

Take Me Out

LawrenceIII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:00 pm
luck my friend found out i liked him and we never talked since and that was last month  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:10 am
Dude...I'm in love with a gay guy. O.o It is one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced. And this thing between me and him has been going on for over a year now.

@ Lawrence: Aw, I'm sorry. *hugs* Losing friends bites big time.  

Bishielurfer

Sam-034

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:17 pm
Pretty_Punkette
I havent really had a bad 'day' so to speak....
everything just seems to go wrong for me.
bad things seem to follow me around, but i have to admit there are a few good things around.

I know that feeling... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:48 am
...I'm staying home from school today (not that I am complaining) but I have a stomach flu, and I have thrown up at least 10 times in the past two days. I feel like I'm going to DIE if it wasn't for you guys to keep my up and typing heart

~Meow~ =^.^=

...I hate today!!!!!!!  

Nezier

xSteel_Feathersx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:30 am
I've had a horrible week . First I get pressured into smoking, and I got addicted for about a week or 2. Then I started to be afraid my mom would catch onto my stealing a few cigarettes from her every morning, so I decided to stop.

I go to school on tuesday and I have my last cigarette in the girls bathroom, and I nearly caught the trashcan on fire! (Mind you, I couldn't get the cigarette to flush the day before so I didn't try again, and I didn't think to put the cigarette out with the water instead of smushing it against the garbage bag.) Then some girls smelled the smoke and started talking about it, and when I left the stall they were staring at me. Then about 20 mins later one of my friends smelt the smoke on my breath and said something, which I quickly denied, but still, I keep getting the stares.

Then on wensday morning I started to get really bad cravings, and all I wanted to do was puke. I had to lean forward to keep my stomach from hurting, and whenever I did I would have trouble breathing and my headache would get worse. So eventually I called my mom and had her come pick me up from school. I spent the rest of the day laying in bed crying. (My mom thought I was just sick) I couldn't stop sweating, and kept puking up black s**t. So I go to sleep, and when I wake up, my sisters are home from school and running around my ******** room!

I can't stand people in my room, and it sucks because I have to share a room with my 6yr old sister, and the computer is in my room. (We have another computer but my dad is selfish) I can't get my own ******** room becuase I have 3 freaking sisters and my cousin is moving in, and we only have 3 rooms! That's a room for my parents, a room for my 11 & 2 yr old sisters, a room for the 6yr old and I, and a couch for my cousin. I can't stand having all these people in my room! They screw up my computer, rip the pages out of all my books, and ruin everything I own! My digital camera is broken to pieces, I have playdoh in my usb cable for my webcam, pages are ripped out of my yearbook, all my coloring books are scribbled in, my computer has tons of viruses, my closet is in disaray from them playing hide and seek in it, and that's not even the begining!

So basically, my week has been HORRIBLE!

And then I haven't told my best friend that I've been smoking, and I know he's going to hate me! I talk to him all the time, and we tell eachother everything, but I just can't bare to tell him about my smoking problem because I'm so worried of what he'll think of me. When I told him about my cutting problem last year he stopped trusting me and kept calling me pathetic and keeping all sharp objects away from me, like he thought I was suicidal. Well know I'm stuck in a load of s**t, because I just smoked my last cigarette and my friend won't get me any, and I can't get rid of this addiction. And ontop of it all, I can't even get help from the guy that I respect and trust more than anything.

Well yeah anyway, my life is screwed right now. crying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:54 am
I haven't had too bad of a week.. Although the fact that I have to work late almost everyday this week and my comp keeps being dumb, really aren't making things good either.. Computers can be such a B*@$h!!

x Drk_Rayne x

omega heartless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:51 pm
okay....well since i really need to get this off my chest

i...really dislike people who put other people down...and i'm a victim of that, they know that i'll get mad and they know how mad i get.... i try to tell them to stop in a nce, calm, civilized tone but they never stop NEVER!! it's these kinds of people who just want to go ona a massacre, and i mean total genocide of just killing bulies and mean, insensitive jerks who don't care about anyoe elses feelings.... okay, to let oyu know i have a short temper.... which basically means that jsut about anything can blow my fuse and start yelling at anyone...or in the slightest of cases try to kill the person.... though this has rarely ever happened i just hate it... i hate humiliating myself because i can't control my anger.... it pisses me off to no end that people like to see other people cry just because they want to get a laugh out of it... and these people? need to go to hell... i know that what i am saying is rude, mean and just out right true......but thats just me and i really hate it

also, o DESPISE people who use other people for their own personal gain, this also means gangs, the mafia, the government, catholics...though thats seldom, and anyone else...including some men... i'm not saying that all men are mean and disgusting slobs that will use anyone they want...because well women can do the exact same thing and do much worse eh hehe it's just that it's not right... it's not right for other people to use anyone for personal gain... like humiliating someone to look cool or the like....it's these types of people that i just want to rip off their heads.... i know that what i say is grotesque but thats just my opinion.....

[/Rant mode...ended]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Let's hear it for stupid co-worker tricks! I got to the restaurant this morning to find about 12 gallons of fresh marinara sitting in the cooling sink... from last night! Fortunately for whoever left it the chef here has a pretty cool head or else they might have lost theirs. On top of that I was told that money that I need to survive (and that I am owed!) may be delayed another seven weeks while some moronic bean counter decides whether or not they do truly owe me this money! I had to ask my parents for help for the first time, and it's making me feel a little guilty (they're not in the best position, either).

*sigh* That was my day, and is my rant. Hopefully tomorrow is better.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

Bubble Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:30 pm
I had a rotten day yesterday. crying

I went to the mall to use a gift card that I got for xmas and everything in the store was too expensive or it didn't fit. crying

Also, I smelled horrible and didn't realise until I got there. I smelled like kitties and cigarettes, not to mention I was sweating like a pig because I had to bundle up to catch the bus early.

I found a dress that fit me and looked great, but when I went to pay, it was more than my gift card was for. I tried to use my debit card for the balance, but I had insufficient funds! crying

There were a bunch of really cool-looking people behind me, and I felt so embarrassed. I had to leave without my awesome dress, and I cried all the way home.  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff