Ew. (Sae-chan stabs whoever votes here)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 pm
Okay, so we were talking about this in a random thread, and I actually started it! It's not actually a book, but it's... something. sweatdrop Anyways, look at it!
(Hope you don't mind me putting it here, Furry)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 pm
User Image  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:49 pm
User Image
[more on this will be coming]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:50 pm
User Image
[more on this will be coming, too!!! and stay tuned for more 'pages' of this... thing. I really have absolutely no idea what to call it. ]  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm
User Image

One more thing about Cain:

His Seiyuu played Tseng in Last Order, and was Seymour in Final Fantasy X (Japanese)

_.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._.~-{:☩:}-~._
::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::.-]✝[-.::

User Image

Trinity Blood is an anime that I have unfortunately not been able to read the manga of yet. It is part of my top four favorites, though! The plot of the anime centers around the relationships of Vampires and Humans in the post-apocalyptic world. The Vampires prefer to be called Methuselahs and they refer to humans as Terrans. The main 'government' of the humans seems to be centered in the Vatican, where the Pope is the highest figure. The main character is neither Vampire nor Human, but an antificially created being called a Crusnik. Crusniks gain power by absorbing the blood of Vampires.

There are a few main groups of people. The main leadership power of humans is the Vatican, and under the Vatican are the AX and the Department of Inquisition. The main leadership power of the Methuselahs is The New Human Empire, a group willing to make peace between the races. However, there is a vampire group called the Rosenkreuz Orden who work somewhat as terrorists to cause war.

..::Vatican::..

Pope Alessandro XVIII- This pope seems to be a simple boy that is a wimpy crybaby, leaving him easy to be manipulated by his older brother and sister. He really has no idea about the workings of the world.

Cardinal Caterina Sforza- She is the older sister of the Pope, and vies with his other brother for control. She is also the head of AX, a group of agents that do her bidding for the hope of peace between Methuselahs and Terrans.
:::::::::AX:::::::::

Abel Nightroad is a Crusnik who has known Caterina since she was
young, and was enlisted to be a member of AX by her. He has long
silver hair and wears glasses. His absent minded and silly nature are
reminiscent of Vash from Trigun. He also hates his brother with a passion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:42 pm
User Image

If you wanted to know, yes, my hair does look like that, and yes, I wear clothes like that. I wore my 'SHIVA' shirt to school today. (Silver Haired Insane Villains Association) Someone was petting the back of it... Kuja's picture, actually. Then I had people squeeing 'Sephy!' at it.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:17 am
User Image
I get no mouth in this one... it's telekenesis.

I'm thinking of maybe doing pages dedicated not to one specific bishie, but rather just the anime show in general once in a while. Then I can do 'series' of bishies from that anime... hmm.

_.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._.~*'+'*~._
*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*-.!_!.-*

User ImageWeiss Kreuz is an anime centered around the lives of four guys. (straight guys, if you're wondering.) They are Weiss, a group of assassins that are in place to 'deny dark beasts their tommorow.' In other words, they kill criminals and other bad guys that could not be taken care of through the law. These four guys seem pretty normal to the rest of the world. They live in and run a flower shop which is always getting attention from lots of high school girls. After all, four single hotties in a flower shop is enough to lure any fangirl. wink Omi even goes to school like a regular 17 year old. But, when a mission from Persia (Their leader-type-guy) comes, they go downstairs and become all business.

These four have very different personalities, to appeal to many types of fangirls. (After all, this anime was pretty much made for fangirls) Some spoilers may be revealed....

Aya (actually Ran) Fujimiya is the angsty, hot one. With his somewhat messy red hair, black clothes, sword, and stoic, uncaring personality, he's my favorite. His code name is Abyssinian. He doesn't seem to have many hobbies, other than being preoccupied with the idea of revenge and angsting about his younger sister who is in a coma. He's about 20.

In Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, the characters all had different designs due to copyright issues. Aya becomes a teacher and he has long brown hair that is tied back in a braid. He's still pretty hot, though. And cute when he wears glasses.

Yohji Kudou is the ladies man of the group, though to the dismay of the girls that come to the shop, he makes it clear that he sticks to women over 18. He's about 22 himself. Poor Yohji always seems to be getting in woman trouble, though its his own fault for being such a flirt. His previous girlfriend and parter(before Weiss) died in an investigation and escape, and her memory always haunts him, especially when he starts falling for women that look like her. Yohji uses wire as his weapon; rather handy for choking people and swinging off buildings. He's the blonde haired one that's almost always wearing sunglasses.(the picture on the left makes his hair look dark) His code name is Balinese.

In Gluhen, his hair is cut short. crying Also, he wears somewhat of a cowboy hat and has no shirt under his trenchcoat, revealing a red cross tatoo. Still has women problems, though. He becomes an art teacher. rofl

Omi Tsukiyono is the youngest of the four at 17. His real name is Mamoru Takatori, but after being kidnapped as a kid and not getting the ransom, he was taken in by Persia and became a member of Weiss. Omi seemed to have attracted the attention of the richest high school girl to visit the flower shop, and things become a little akward when they become somewhat of an item. That being because the girl's father was Reiji Takatori. Yeah, remember Omi's real name? Anyways, that problem ends up being resolved, but not in a happy ending kind of way. His code name is Bombay, and his choice of weapons are darts that he throws, and a crossbow.

In Gluhen, Omi assumes the position of Persia because the previous one died. His hair is darker and seems more... fluffy. I actually find it hard not to get him and a new member of Weiss confused because they look so much alike. >.<

Ken Hidaka is... well, I feel that he's sorta neglected in the storyline. Sure he has a couple episodes that seem entirely devoted to him and his past story, but still.... His weapon is a clawed glove, and he about 19. Ken used to be a really good soccer player, until something happened with his best friend, and he quit. Every Weiss member has an angsty past, but Ken's almost seems underplayed, compared to Omi's and Aya's. He doesn't have any huge personality points like Yohji, either. His codename is Siberian.

In Gluhen, he gets a bishie upgrade in my opinion. His hair is longer and still brown, but he just seems... so much cuter. And he gets two clawed gloves and wears visor-like sunglasses.

After the 25 episode long series of Weiss Kreuz (pronouced like 'vice krutz' if you're wondering) comes two OVAs. These are so angstful. eek I was crying while watching them. I won't say much else for fear of spoiling it. (Though... the first bit that you see pretty much spoils it anyway.) It's very bloody. And at the end.... I found myself getting annoyed, LOL. Yet, I want to watch them again, just becase for some reason I want to see them all angsty and sad again, since I know what happens. twisted

Then comes Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, which I am currently watching, but so far I haven't seen it really tie into anything else yet, probably again because of the copyright issues. (The creator didn't want them using the original designs) After watching a bit more, I have to say... that Gluhen is THE most angsty Anime I've ever seen. Seriously, it's that bad. This person dies, this person blames himself, this person dies, this guy gets uses, that guy gets tricked, they end up fighting each other, there is no wrong or right, loyalties mean nothing, or are too confusing. SO INCREDIBLY ANGSTY!!!!!!! In fact, I'm going to do as far to say... that it's worse than the fifth Harry Potter book. eek eek eek eek eek eek Now THAT'S angst.

The bad guys

There are two main groups of villains in this. They are Schreient, a group of four women, and Schwarz, a group of four guys. They all work for a group called Eszett (which happens to be the name for the character ß )

The Schwarz members are Crawford, Schuldig, Nagi, and Farfarello.
Crawford is the sorta-leader, and he wears glasses and has a talent for predicting the future.
Schuldig is hot.... xd He's got long orange hair and likes to play with people's minds. And he can read people's minds. He says they taste like honey.
Nagi is really young, but he has telekenesis and the power to bring people back from the dead. He's cute, though. And he seems to have fallen in love with a member of Schreient.
Farfarello is a crazy masochist. Either that or he can't feel pain. Even though he has silver hair, it really short and I don't find him attractive at all. He seems to want to destroy god or something.

The Schreient ladies are Hell, Schön, Neu, and Tod.
Hell is the leader and she was the lover of one of Takatori's sons.
Schon used to be a model, but something happened and she ended up a member of Schreient. She uses a whip and usually fights Ken.
Neu startlingly resembles Yohji's past girlfriend, causing him lots of unwanted angst for mistaking her for such.
Tod acts like a little girl, and is the one that Nagi has taking a liking to. She uses a pointed umbrella as a weapon. o.O

There you go, an overview of Weiss Kruez, put together by Saerenna. You'd better appreciate all this hard work!!! xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:25 pm
User Image
NEKOZAWA!! He's so kawaii. ^_^ What's with Bishies and different hair colors anyway?

.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.~*(♥)*~.::.
_.,;:{♣}:;,._.,;:{♣}:;,._.,;:{♣}:;,._.,;:{♣}:;,._ .,;:{♣}:;,._.,;:{♣}:;,._.,;:{♣}:;,._

User Image

Ouran High School Host Club is one of those random comedy/romance/high school manga/animes. But it is completely filled with bishies! The main focus is obviously the Host Club, a group of guys (bishies!) who decided that they needed to make girls happy. (SQUEE!! ^_^) However, the Host main character...is a girl. That's right, Haruhi is the only poor person in the insanely rich school, Ouran High. She got in because of a scholarship, but that still didn't cover things like food an clothing. So Haruhi shows up ro school dressed in a baggy sweatshirt, pants, and glasses, having recently chopped most of her hair off because someone had stuck gum in it. Unfortunately, that outfit made her appear just like a guy and she happened to stumble into the Third Music Room, which was actually the headquarters of none other than the Host Club. Inside she got so flustered as to topple over and break a vase worth a LARGE sum of money. Since she was so poor, they told her she had to work off her debt by becoming part of them. (They didn't know she was a girl.) And there started her days as a Host at Ouran. It didn't take long at all for them to realize she was a girl, but they kept the secret well hidden from the rest of the school.

User ImageThe hosts!

Haruhi Fujioka is the only girl in an all boys club, and seems to be a big hit with the girls with her 'natural style.' (All hosts have their 'style') Obviously, no one else at school but the hosts know that she is in actuality a girl. With her short brown hair and big brown eyes, she would indeed be rather cute to me... except she's a girl. confused Her disregard for the particularities of gender could definitely be blamed on her father. After her mother died, her father vowed never to love another woman again. Another woman. Yeah, her father got a job at a tranny bar to support himself and his daughter, and he does what he can to fill the void that was left by Haruhi's mother by becoming a very motherly figure. Haruhi just tends to ignore his crossdressing quirks, though, and she's very good at taking care of herself.

Tamaki Suoh is the head of the host club, and the founder. He uses his 'prince style' to sway the girls, and his request rate (requested by girls at the school) is the highest. I can see why, as he is quite the bishie. However he is overly melodramatic and is almost constantly going into his pouty dejection pose. This bishie is half french, which would explain his foreign appearance with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's very aware of his bishounenity, and has a huge crush on Haruhi, who really just ignores him. He is also always calling himself the 'Father'.

Kyoya Ohtori is the Vice President of the Host Club. He handles all the money budget and is constantly reminding Haruhi of the debt she has to pay off. He is the 'cool type' and wears glasses. He is also called 'mom' by Tamaki, meaning that he is somehow the mother of the club. Haruhi being the only daughter of course. Surprisingly enough, even though he is rather manly, he makes a GORGEOUS woman, in the part where they crossdress, LOL. Kyoya's family works in the health area, and they own a fake tropical beach area. He also manages the online auction, where they fund the club by selling such things as Haruhi's mechanical pencils and various photo albums.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin are the twins. They're the 'little devil' type, and with their orange hair and trickster personality, they definitely fit it. Though, their joking, mischevious ways isn't exactly what draws the girls, but rather their acts which border dangerously close to incest. They use the idea of a forbidden love to make the girls swoon, even going so far as to say very suggestive things. They play pranks, though, and that tends to remind me of Fred and George weasley. Like for halloween they had one of them 'get hurt' and go to the nurse, while actually dressing up as a 'ghost lady' and freaking the students out. They also enjoy tormenting Tamaki by constantly flirting with Haruhi.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka (everyone calls him 'Hunny') is the 'lolita type'. He seems like a little boy, even User Imagethough he's really almost the oldest. He loves eating cake and playing with Bun-bun, his stuffed bunny. He really reminds me of Momiji from Fruits Basket, and it makes sense that their voice actors are the same. But don't let Hunny's cute, innocent appearance fool you, because he's astounding in martial arts, earing some sort of title that I forgot.

Takashi Morinozuka is usually called 'Mori'. He is somewhat of a guardian to Hunny. He's the tall, silent, 'Wild type.' Even though he's almost always quiet, he doesn't give off the angsty brooding feeling. He's got that hidden gentle silent thing about him. He's very good at Kendo, and he knows exactly what to do to calm Hunny down if something happens. That's because their families used to serve the other, and Mori sticks to that.

Other characters:

Umehito Nekozawa is sually just called Nekozawa. He's the president of the black magic club and always wears a dark cloak and wig, because he has an aversion to the light. Unfortunately, his little sister hates the dark, so she never really knew her brother, but for the painting of the wall of him as a princely looking blonde. She finally starts liking him, though. Nekozawa is my FAVORITE and his family worships the form of cats, that being why he always carries a cat puppet named Bereznoff. NEKOZAWA'S SO CUTE!!! whee

Renge Hoshakuji is a French girl who loves a certain video game that is one of those high school romance things. The main character in the game, who she is obsessed with, happens to look just like Kyoya, so when she hears about him, she flies straight to Japan to meet him. The host club gets really scared and says things like, 'It's an Otaku!!' 'I've never seen one before!' xd xd So you can see why I like her. Unfortunately Kyoya is nothing like the sweet, kitten-saving guy in the video game. Yet she comes to terms with it and decides to stay at Ouran anyway, becoming the expert in host club personalities.

Benio Amakusa is from Roberia, an all girl's school. She also happens to be the head of the Zuka Club, kind of an all girl's host club... for girls. She visits Ouran and at once knows Haruhi for what she really is, and so she demands that Haruhi transfer to Roberia to be part of their club. Haruhi gives off an angry air to the host club because of something, and they mistake it for menaing she was actually going to go. So, in an effort to get Haruhi to stay, the Host Club crossdresses!! (in the manga, it's only the twins and Hunny, but in the anime it's everyone but Mori. They look better in the manga....)

So there you go, Ouran High School host club! It's so cute!! And full of bishie's whose goal is to sweet talk and otherwise make girls happy!!!! whee whee heart heart heart Now was THIS a lot of hard work writing or what? Phew. But you know, I wouldn't mind doing a lot of this kind of thing. Maybe I can see if I can work it into something like a career... Summarizing anime...... xd Weird goal, eh?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

The City of Parte`

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas