Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:22 am
Picture this:
Seto is shot by a fired employee.
He's rushed to the hospital, and gets a quick check-up.
As the bullet is removed, the surgeons find something else in there.
The bullet had damaged a tumor, a tumor in Seto's chest.
A body scan pointed out that he is full of it.
He's not going to live for an aweful long time anymore.

What else? crying
There's no Heaven or Hell, just Earth.
After Seto's death, because he will die, he'll be there to guard over his little brother and watch him take care of all the responsabilities that fell onto his shoulders. Mokuba's unaware of Seto's 'presence'.

How YugiTachi's involved is yet unknown to me... Though of course, they'll attend his funeral as his former classmates.

Seto Kaiba: Kawamura Keigo
Mokuba Kaiba: InunaideKaiba
Everybody else: Angel of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:47 pm
((I see someone has gotten usae to adding me as Mokuba xd Well this sounds likes a fun roleplay, especially the shocker of Seto dying. Oh the devistation for Mokuba, and I cant wait to pack it with drama on how much his brothers death effected him, changing him greatly twisted ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:05 pm
(How can you enter ANOTHER Rp? Goodness. I'm going to have to stay out of this one. I've got four going at the moment and... I don't want to stretch m'self too thin... I WILL get the characters confused. 3nodding Lucks to you guys. heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:08 pm
(( I claim bakura whee ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:34 am
He he... I can't wait to see Moki's temporary mental breakdown.

cry Ok then...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:14 pm
((Unless you'd rather be him... I could play a dead Seto, if you'd rather))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:16 am
Angel of Flames
((Unless you'd rather be him... I could play a dead Seto, if you'd rather))

't Is fine, I'll be Seto, I just decided. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:48 pm
((that works 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:41 pm
((Do you want to post as Seto first?))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:27 am
The narcose seemed to lose it's effect, and the curtain of deep, dreamless sleep seemed to be taken away.

A few figures seemed to be standing around Seto's bed.
He blinked a few times, and then realized there was only one person with him.
A man in white clothing... That was odd. Didn't people in hospitals have clothing like that?
Noticing the white ceiling, the pale blue walls, and the bed he was laying in made him remember certain things.
There was a man. A man with a gun. And... He had pulled the trigger... In front of him... And... Everything had went black...
"Wait a minute... I was shot?"
His gaze became perfecty clear all of the sudden, and he looked the doctor next to his bed into the eyes.

He was looking very serious, worried, stressed...
Usually, doctors were smiling when their patients woke up, right?

-skips piece-

[I think this is were Mokuba's allowed in]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:43 pm
Mokuba sat in a small hard chair. The chair had a green plastic seat and strong metal rods for legs. The room was completely white, the only other color was the blue curtains attached to the window. They flew softly in the silence, of all the doctors and himself. The doctors in the room were blocking his view of his brother from him. But it didn't matter, Mokubas focus was on his fingers. They intertwined with each other, trying to fool the mind to what was really happening. He still couldn't believe it, who would want to shoot his brother?

He rose from the chair, walking slowly to the doctors. Every step seemed like he was heading down death row. His heart pounded in harmony with his steps. When he approched a doctor, he stood in silence. The lump in his throat made it hard to speak. With a large gulp in attempt to sollow, he spoke."Please..can I see him..just for a second?" he choked softly. He raised onto his toes, trying to see over the huge bulky doctors. Trying to get even the smallest glimpse of his brother. Though he couldn't see much, he saw deep blue orbs.

His brother was awake, he just knew it. He gasped in shocked as he tried to say Setos name. It wouldn't come out, it didn't matter, now he really wanted to see him. He becamse more rough at pushing the doctors aside. With a few attempts, he got through, kneeling before his brothers bed. His small hand, beginning to tremble, reached up to hold Setos I.V free hand. "Seto..you're awake.." he whispered in a cracking voice. He was on the verge of bursting with emotion, it seemed to have broken his voice box. All he could do was resist the urge to hug him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:57 am
Seto managed to raise the corners of his mouth just enough to give the glimpse of an approving smile.
His eyes didn't show any sign of a smile, though.
The news the surgeon had just brought him still hadn't made full impact.
"Cancer...Cancer..." The word kept going through his head in crazy circles. It was something everybody assumed to never suffer of, but a lot of people did die of.
The recoveries known didn't pop up in Seto's mind, though. The surgeon had been very clear: He wasn't going to be one of them.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:32 am
Mokubas smiled faded, once he glimpsed in Setos eyes. Something wasn't right, his face smiled, but his eyes lwere lying. He was unhappy about something, but whats was it. "Seto?..can you speak?.." he asked softly. Though a part of him answered that question, he could but probably did not wish to. He turned back looking at the doctors, trying to be brave through this. His hand still remained on Setos, his knees still on the tile. "Whats his condition?..Will he..be alright?" he asked. His voice was chokign up, he was scared to death of their reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:32 am
With Mokuba facing his back, Seto signed the doctors they had to leave.
"I'll tell you, Mokuba." Seto said softly, his eyes still serious, but also brave. He wasn't going to have this get him down.
He waited for Mokuba to turn around again, and then gathered his courage.
"When they removed the bullets, they found something..." He allowed his voice to trail off at the end of the sentence.
"I've got cancer, and I'm full of it."
He said this last bit in s a tone that scared him self for a moment. It sounded so cold, and careless... This wasn't the time for emotions, though.

May La Nee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:06 pm
((Can we make Atemu come back as an "angel-like-figure" to watch over Seto as he's dying? I know that you already said that there's no Heaven nor Hell, but if Atemu was really the reincarnation of Horus, then could he return to the Earth as an "angel-like-figure", perhaps sent by the Egyptian gods to make sure that Seto would be alright. Then when Seto died, he'd have someone to talk to. It wouldn't be yaoi, but maybe a little shonen-ai. I'll be Atemu and Yuugi if you're okay with my idea. And Yuugi won't be able to talk to Atemu, so it'll be like our crimson-eyed hero really did leave never to return. I've been wanting to write a fic like this for quite some time, but I just haven't had the time.))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff