Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Sorry to clutter up this place, but I don't want Saerenna's bishies to get cluttered with posts either, and since I have absolutely no idea how long it's gonna be, I don't want to be reserving 20ish posts... So umm... if you wanted to comment on it, you can do so here! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:15 pm
Ah, we were wondering about that at first. I log on "oh cool that's funny-ness, hey wait I can't post to tell her that, or ask where she got the cg cross dressing Cloudykins. It's locked?! Why who? Oh wait..."  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:37 pm
Yep! I can lock my own threads... Isn't Cloud so pretty? Hardly ANYTHING has been changed, which is the funny part! It's his face, most of his original hair... he's not even wearing make-up. Showing that Cloud looks like a girl easily, and so it's not hard to imagine that they wouldn't have recognized him when he was crossdressing. xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:10 pm
Yay for crossdressing Cloud! I can't wait for more posts~  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:46 pm
You're little self drawings are cute blaugh I bet you'd look like you were related to me and E-chan if we were in public somewhere. And me and E-chan aren't even related lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:45 pm
LOL, that would be interesting. xd

"We're triplets, honestly."  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:42 pm
hehehehe, actually...quadruplets or more if Jeni's other sisters were around. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:22 pm
THEN it would get a bit unbelievable... xd

"You're what?"  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:44 pm
hey, when are you going to post the next page?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 pm
>.> When I get around to it.... LOL. xd I'll probably do it the next time I'm stuck on the computer with no internet because of my brother using it on the PS2. Or... when I have nothing to reply to and have finished an anime series. Which was actually today. Now I want to watch the second season, but I'm already downloading a different anime, so.... xd Yeah, maybe I DO have time.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:24 am
Mori's my favorite in the host club mrgreen Hooray for the tall dark and handsome strong and silent types heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:35 am
I really like Hikaru and Kaoru!Oh, I like them all!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:26 pm
My favorites go as such:

Nekozawa
Kaoru
Tamaki
Kyoya
Hikaru
Mori