Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh no Naruto! Don't cry! OAO
Going emo?
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
*cry* Sasuke went away...aw pickles!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Sai. <3
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

toshiko1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:55 am
Your thoughts?

At the end it kinda looks like Sai is flying. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 am
...It was corny...*yawns*...and short.  

What the Pho

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:43 pm
I liked it. I think Sai was jumping out of a window or that was a painting or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:59 pm
well its some character development and obvious bonding. looks like we got ourselves a new and permanent team 7. which I like, cause at least Sai isnt trying to be a bad copy of Sasuke anymore. he's his own person. biggrin
I have to say, it was boring but necessary and I liked this chapter still.

I wonder who is "they" that are coming? ninja  

Fangorn23

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:15 pm
Lord Someguy
...It was lame...*yawns*...and short.
Tch-- *spazzes* OH SO MENDOU. rolleyes

Excuse my rudeness. But... Nevermind. Pretend I was never here. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:43 pm
Shikalee
Lord Someguy

Let me rephrase. It was really short. Sai was learning about friendship. It was corny to me so sorry I didn't like it xp  

What the Pho

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:58 am
Lord Someguy
Shikalee
Lord Someguy

Let me rephrase. It was really short. Sai was learning about friendship. It was corny to me so sorry I didn't like it xp
I was referring to how you said it.

Anyways, no worries. I was bored by it, too.
I'm also bored by a lot, though, so I really can't tell the difference if it's really boring or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:54 pm
@hfdsihgfi!1`

I freaking love Sai. I loved when Naruto cried and Sakura was silently crying but telling him that crying wont help. It looked awesome how it was drawn. I don't think it was boring at all.

Cherrihana

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:38 pm
When I first read this chapter through, it was... tedious... but after reading it over again, I find that I quite enjoy it. It struck me as odd when Naruto started to cry... is he losing his self-confidence? That really isn't like him, or at least how he used to be. Remember, a long time ago when he preached to Inari how crying is useless... and how you shouldn't cry unless you're happy? ...

I don't like it... Something about Naruto crying just seems wrong... >>

It was very pleasing to me when Sakura was the one to say that it's useless to cry, I must admit. Somehow, that made this chapter the one where I actually realized that she's become a lot stronger... that she's grown out of her previous childishness.

And what of Sai? I'm glad that he's allowing himself to show emotions around others. I was worried that once he got back home, he would become 'emotionless' again, but obviously that isn't the case now.

This was an interesting chapter... at first glance, you'll hate it. When you look deeper, though... what it shows in the way of character development is astounding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:12 pm
Boring, with a waste of perfectly good coloured pages. The only part I liked was at the very beginning when Naruto and Sakura were crying. I don't like Sai as a 'good' guy. I don't like how Kishi has effectively 'replaced' Kakashi and Sasuke and made a new Team 7. Where has all the angst gone?

Eternal Transience

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:48 pm
Call me crazy but I like Sai and Yamato better than Sasuke and Kakashi. ninja  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games