Dumbledore is.....
  DEAD
  ALIVE
  SLEEPING
  pole whore option
View Results

Oridaius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:55 am
Ok in book six an unarmed Dumbledore is hit by avada kadabra and blasted off the astronomy tower of hogwarts. He was later buried. People say he's alive but you need to wake up and smell the polyjuice potion. He's dead.

People have brought up these theories:

Snape didn't mean the curse- that may have been but the fall off the tower alone would have killed Dumbledore

Dumbledore had a 'twin'- ok think about it, that's just stupid

Dumbledore put himself into a magical acoma- he didn't have his wand with him

There are many other theories but I can asure he is dead and buried.
If you want to support a suposedly dead character on being alive, support Sirius Black!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:56 am
bump  

Oridaius

covo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:18 pm
I believe that Dubledore is dead but I wonder if his painting in his old office can still talk to Harry and help him (?).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:04 pm
covo
I believe that Dubledore is dead but I wonder if his painting in his old office can still talk to Harry and help him (?).
i think the painting will have great importance. maby harry will find a way to take it with him.  

Amy The Pure

Friendly Conversationalist

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:47 pm
I think Dumbledore is dead but there was a thread around here somewhere claiming that JKR said that Sirius is NOT COMING BACK...when it comes to my theories go to dumbledoreisnotdead.com, that will explain my side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:27 am
I agree, except there IS wandless magic. It's highly doubtable that Dumbledore did anything like that though.  

Komurin Your Face

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 am
AmyThePure
covo
i think the painting will have great importance. maby harry will find a way to take it with him.

I agree that Dumbledore is dead, and I also agree that the painting will be important. Isn't it basicly Dumbldore alive in the painting? Then he'll probably help Harry find the Horcruxes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:53 am
kitsunemajin90
AmyThePure
covo

I agree that Dumbledore is dead, and I also agree that the painting will be important. Isn't it basicly Dumbldore alive in the painting? Then he'll probably help Harry find the Horcruxes.
I'm hoping that the painting will help Harry with the Horcruxes but didn't Harry say he's not coming back to school for his 7th year? So how is he going to see or take the painting?  

covo

Amy The Pure

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:42 pm
covo
kitsunemajin90
AmyThePure
covo

I'm hoping that the painting will help Harry with the Horcruxes but didn't Harry say he's not coming back to school for his 7th year? So how is he going to see or take the painting?

yeah, but he will. im almost 100% sure. but he might not acually take lessons. i bet he'll come back and do the DA meetings again. teachers will probobly help too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:48 am
I agree.
I'm getting sick of friends telling me to go to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com
Becuase dumbledore is dead and snape is evil
DEAL

SwiSS cAkE RolL

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:25 pm
I'm willing to accept that Dumbledore is dead, but I also believe that he ordered Snape to kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:41 pm
Kermi
I'm willing to accept that Dumbledore is dead, but I also believe that he ordered Snape to kill him.

I agree. Snape didn't kill Dumbledore because he wanted to.... Snape killed him because Dumbledore ordered him too. Most likely to get Snape closer to Voldemort, so that Snape could learn of his plans.

Also: Think about this.

Dumbledore gave Snape the Defense Against Dark Arts Position.
Dumbledore tells Harry later that he had never had a Defense professor last more then one year after he denied the post to Tom Riddle(Lord Voldemort).
Obviously with the facts stated above, Dumbledore knew Snape wouldn't be with him at the end of the year, because of the curse.
The curse that was on Dumbledore was killing him anyway, so he wanted his death to help with the light side, and getting Snape closer to Voldemort is the way to help.

Also Dumbledore said himself: Death is the next greatest adventure. Do you honestly believe someone who believes that would BEG for his life? Of course not? He was begging to be killed.

That's all I have to say on the topic.

If you read this I thank you for taking the time.
And if you didn't, you won't be reading this line so it's really pointless.  

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

E.W.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:59 pm
I think Snape is a good guy, and i also think that at the end of the seventh book, they're going to find out that Neville was actually the chosen one! And it'll start a whole new series, called the Neville LOngbottum series! blaugh rofl lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Kermi

so do i, because he just said"please..." when Snape was about to kill him, and i think Snape is a good guy, so if he was a spy for the order of the phoenix, then he couldn't be a spy if he didn't kill dumbledore when he could. Because Voldermort would know that Snape wasn't on his side.  

E.W.

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:05 pm
To my everlasting dismay, the pimp of all pimps namely Dumbledore is gone, but I never considered the painting. I'm not sure it will be of any importance because Harry alluded that he might not go back to Hogwarts (tear crying ). On a completely dissimilar note, the twin theory does suck because wasn't his other brother Brian killed too? So any way you look at it, it is gonna suck because Dumbledore has lost all his blood relatives or Harry loses his mentor. Plus, the sheer absurdity of the theory itself. Dumbledore happens to have a twin that he puts with Harry to go on an incredibly dangerous mission, meanwhile Dumbledore himself is at home smoking a pipe instead of protecting Harry and his twin brother who by now are back at school with a ton of Death Eaters. Not to mention the members of the Order are now fighting the Death Eaters. All the while, Dumbledore is where?????? So, yeah, twin theory sucks  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff