Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
Recent Naruto Manga Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter!
  +1
View Results

counting pulses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:20 pm
For discussion of the most recent Naruto chapters! This thread was created 6/9/06, just after the release of chapter 310. Upon the release of chapter 311, all topics on recent Naruto Manga will be locked. This includes pre-existing threads and threads that will be made in the future.

THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. So if you don't want to be spoiled, don't go read this thread until you've read the most recent chapter.

The fastest place I know of for low quality scanlations is NarutoMangaReturns.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:56 pm
Chapter 311: Sai = heart

Though I do miss the p***s comments.  

Chieira
Crew

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:53 pm
Surpass Kakashi what did he come up with?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Sumarra

a very powerful tactic. 3nodding this is Kakashi after all, he won't let us done.. but now I cannot wait for the next chapter crying I want to know of his plan.

I wonder if it'll involve Kyuubi?  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Sumarra

a very powerful tactic. 3nodding this is Kakashi after all, he won't let us done.. but now I cannot wait for the next chapter crying I want to know of his plan.

I think it would have to. Why else would Naruto be the only one who could do it? Hmm... x.x I'm dying to find out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 am
Chieira
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Sumarra

I think it would have to. Why else would Naruto be the only one who could do it? Hmm... x.x I'm dying to find out!

Well if it dose dident Sasuke liek surpress his Chakra or somthing? do you think that could be a bad thing?  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kunoichi Kibby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Sumarra

How can it involve Kyuubi, when Sasuke totally shoved him back into the kennel? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:47 pm
Kunoichi Kibby
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Sumarra

How can it involve Kyuubi, when Sasuke totally shoved him back into the kennel? gonk

Well... I think that was only temporary O.o Chapter 311 confused me a little bit, cause I couldn't tell if Kyuubi was thinking, or Naruto... or Sasuke. But someone thinking that someones chakra surpassed theirs, and I just got really confused. But I felt convinced it was Kyuubi O_O

But I can't wait for the next chapter, I neeeeed to know what Kakashi has in store for Naruto whee

+-...MooMooBark...-+

M.K. Morreaux

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:29 am
Chieira
Heero-perfectsolider-yuy
Sumarra

I'm sort of hoping it DOESN'T involve the nine-tails....... I mean, Naruto would be of two minds on that issue. He did just tell Kyuubi that he didn't want to 'see his face' anymore (308 or 309?).

What I want to see is something that the 4th could do........ Naruto should be able to do stuff the Yondaime could do.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:44 pm
*Gets cavities*  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

mogacola

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:53 am
eek heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:48 am
x_LoveObject_x
*Gets cavities*

Huh? Was it something I said?  

M.K. Morreaux

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:23 pm
MK_Morreaux
x_LoveObject_x
*Gets cavities*

No lol I got cavities from Sai XD

Saying the oppisit for what you think of a girl, and calling Ino 'Miss Beautiful'... OUCH! That's HARSH! lol

Ino is such a ******** whore!! 'OMG he soooo, like, looks like Sasuke! Imma sit next to him!' >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:16 pm
x_LoveObject_x
MK_Morreaux
x_LoveObject_x
*Gets cavities*

Saying the oppisit for what you think of a girl, and calling Ino 'Miss Beautiful'... OUCH! That's HARSH! lol

Ino is such a ******** whore!! 'OMG he soooo, like, looks like Sasuke! Imma sit next to him!' >.>
gonk stressed ...-erg-...-dies-  

mogacola

M.K. Morreaux

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:25 am
x_LoveObject_x
MK_Morreaux
x_LoveObject_x
*Gets cavities*

Oh, I get it now. I just finished reading 312...... Hehehe...... In the version I read, he called her "Gorgeous". But what Sai said makes SOME sense.... for survival purposes..... But if he wants to stay alive longer, he might want to make Sakura a new nix.

Think Ino will fall head over heels for Sai because of that? (whore deserves to be disillusioned sometime.... twisted )

NOONONONONONONONO!!!!!!! Kishimoto is deliberately trying to kill us with suspense! As least we get to know the two new Akatsuki members - and a new jinchuuriki....

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff