Rumors and Theories Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:31 am
If you know any rumors about the future HP books, post it here so we can debate their likeliness. Or, just talk about what you want to happen in books six and seven.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:08 pm
I think Harry is getting an O in Potions for his OWLs coz there's a website saying he's taking Potions next year and Snape only teaches those with Os for Potions...  

laksa88

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:16 pm
i don't know any rumors, sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:02 am
laksa88
I think Harry is getting an O in Potions for his OWLs coz there's a website saying he's taking Potions next year and Snape only teaches those with Os for Potions...

I don't think that jk would write a book without Harry in snapes class.  

ElvenPrincess

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:51 am
ElvenPrincess
laksa88

I thought that too, but I just don't think Harry got an O in Potions. Maybe he'll be shown a lot because of the Order and maybe Harry will still have to take Occlumency lessons from him. But wait, wasn't Potions one of the classes needed for an auror? McGonagall did say she'd make sure Harry became one, maybe he will continue Potions. I don't know, I'm all conflicted... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:53 am
willowtree
ElvenPrincess
laksa88

I thought that too, but I just don't think Harry got an O in Potions. Maybe he'll be shown a lot because of the Order and maybe Harry will still have to take Occlumency lessons from him. But wait, wasn't Potions one of the classes needed for an auror? McGonagall did say she'd make sure Harry became one, maybe he will continue Potions. I don't know, I'm all conflicted... redface

I think that harry will still be in potions because he's going to be an Auror.  

ElvenPrincess

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:31 pm
Well, I'm not sure about the potions rumor but the most recent I've heard was that the fourth movie was going to be four hours long. If that one turns out true, I swear I'll wet mysef from joy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:00 pm
Elviondeln
Well, I'm not sure about the potions rumor but the most recent I've heard was that the fourth movie was going to be four hours long. If that one turns out true, I swear I'll wet mysef from joy. biggrin

If that one turns out to be true i think i'll watch the dvd in installments. who can stay seated for that long? even if it IS harry potter  

NotorietyJames

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:18 pm
NotorietyJames
Elviondeln

If that one turns out to be true i think i'll watch the dvd in installments. who can stay seated for that long? even if it IS harry potter

:raises her arm in the air like a certain know-it-all: Me! I do hope that GoF will be near four hours long but I wouldn't mind if it's at least three hours long. Just as long as the important scenes that deal with the plot appear I'm happy 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:20 pm
gleowine
NotorietyJames
Elviondeln

:raises her arm in the air like a certain know-it-all: Me! I do hope that GoF will be near four hours long but I wouldn't mind if it's at least three hours long. Just as long as the important scenes that deal with the plot appear I'm happy 3nodding .

I can sit/lie down that long. I did it for the first two movies. I lied in my bed for over seven hours one Sunday afternoon watching the first two one after the other. Yep.  

Rika Mayuzumi

PadfootReturns

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:16 pm
sorry but the four hour long rumor is false. Warner bros. confirmed that it will not be that long..

I read on mugglenet.com a couple days ago that at her book reading jk rowling said that hagrid was not the HBP. this is only a rumor because she only said it to two people. I personally think its true.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:07 pm
I heard from my friend that book six will be coming out this November! But then its a rumour. I'm not even sure if its true or not.  

SparklyTinFoil

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:32 am
laksa88

So maybe Snape isn´t going to teach potiosn in the sixth year? I don´t believe Harry is getting an O! My theorie is that Snape will teach DADA and there Harry will have an O!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:34 am
Elviondeln

Forget it! Nobody makes a movie that is 4 hours long! And of course not Harry Potter.  

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

hiphopmewmint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:52 am
personally, i will watch an hp movie of any length!! i'd still watch it all in one sitting if it was 10 hrs long!! i just want them to put every thing in!!  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff