Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Music to Video Clip Matching! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:20 pm
I would like to know if people would actually use this if I made it:
Do you have a piece of song that you need a clip for? Or a song looking for a good anime?
Well now We can help! Just post the anime or Music style or lyric at the required point and everyone/me will try to match it up with an anime scene or anime or song or something.
If I offered this service, for free even!, would anybody use it?
If you are requesting help Please post Anime and the type of video (Romance, Action)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:03 am
i would, but wat if you want it vice versa? a bit of music that goes with the anime scene we pic?  

U00

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:26 am
U00
i would, but wat if you want it vice versa? a bit of music that goes with the anime scene we pic?

All of the above! Whatever you seek, we will attempt to match it to the appropriate other piece!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:45 am
Nausicaa of the valley of the wind. I need music.  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:02 pm
toshi168
Nausicaa of the valley of the wind. I need music.

I don't know much about Nausicaa. Also the type of video differs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:51 pm
I'm trying to do a summary type video. For all those people too cheap to buy the movie/DVD.  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:03 pm
toshi168
I'm trying to do a summary type video. For all those people too cheap to buy the movie/DVD.

Well since I can't really recommend a song since I am cheap to buy it (It is on my to buy list but I don't have much money right now) I would have to say a song with a few tempo switches, maybe classical, since that has tempo switches. Or a tempo that reflects what pace the movie runs at.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:36 am
toshi168
I find that slightly insulting actually. But that's my own opinion.  

Kiss in Digital

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:02 pm
Kiss in Digital
toshi168
I find that slightly insulting actually. But that's my own opinion.

I did too, find it insulting, at first but I got over it.
Just keep in mind Toshi that not everyone comes from upper class families that can get them the anime they want. I am getting a summer job when I am off from school in order to fund my wishes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:53 pm
What makes me upper class? I had to pawn off all my old computer stuff just so I could get it reserved! * puts hands up* sweatdrop I'm new to this whole AMv thing, so please lay off on the hate. I'm not positive on what I'm doing, plus I have to use the school's Macs to do any editing of any kind.  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:59 pm
toshi168
What makes me upper class? I had to pawn off all my old computer stuff just so I could get it reserved! * puts hands up* sweatdrop I'm new to this whole AMv thing, so please lay off on the hate. I'm not positive on what I'm doing, plus I have to use the school's Macs to do any editing of any kind.

I wasn't saying you were, but just that you can't asume all people have money.
"For all those too cheap to buy the movie/DVD" Were you're words and are a bit mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:12 pm
Movies/DVDs can always be rented. But anyway, there's nothing wrong with summary videos. I don't know the anime, but it is on my list of movies to watch.  

Zahmira

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:27 pm
I'm scotish, there for I reserve the right to call everyone cheap, because if I'm cheap, so is everyone. My logic is full of holes, but it works for me. Anywho back to topic. I would like have you guys tell me what I should do, and I'll try my best.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:51 pm
toshi168
I'm scotish, there for I reserve the right to call everyone cheap, because if I'm cheap, so is everyone. My logic is full of holes, but it works for me. Anywho back to topic. I would like have you guys tell me what I should do, and I'll try my best.

Since apparently nobody but you has seen this video, Choose a song that you like. Or don't or a song in general. Then start putting your movie together with appropriate scenes. We can't help much since we don't know anything about the movie.  

SC Seung Mina

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:14 pm
Well......if I read the first post correctly,then what I want would be classified as a clip.The one I would want would probaly be almost 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

EDIT: Oh wait,read the first post completely wrong sweatdrop Just ignore this sweatdrop  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff