Reply Adult Furries Guild
Xbox Live Gamertags Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:01 pm
I know I saw this thread before, but I dunno where it went. I just got Live the other day, and I've mainly been playing Phantasy Star Online Episodes I&II. Some Need For Speed Most Wanted, and thats it so far. :/

So, post Gamertags, games that you enjoy, etc. Yipee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 am
geeze, havn't been on Xbox live for a long while now, only really played Halo 2 and Splinter Cell over it though.  

Vashyyk

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:54 am
well, I have a gamertag... but I don't have a gold account yet, so I can't play anything online... and the only 2 games I have are oblivion, and ghost recon advanced warfighter  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:17 am
I really can't remember mine at the moment so I'll have to look it up xD. Of course, I haven't payed for my Gold account anyway so I wouldn't be able to play online either way razz .  

Zanzibar

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:27 am
Salen

Thats my XBL name. Not that I really do much on XBL other than download movies to my 360. But when Chromehounds come out next month... ninja heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:42 am
Crome Hounds, isn't that supposed to be the new Steel Battalion like game? I still want to get that, what with all the buttons and stuff. <3  

Vincent Shizu

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:14 am
Vincent Shizu
Crome Hounds, isn't that supposed to be the new Steel Battalion like game? I still want to get that, what with all the buttons and stuff. <3

Its more like Steel Battalions, Mechwarrior, and Armor Core, all rolled up into one. Its by the same guys who made Armor Core, for the PS and PS2. Should be real good. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:24 pm
i don't have xbox live i like to get it one day but the onlything i'll beable to play on it if i gotten it. Would just be DDR.  

GinkitsuneYasha

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:58 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Vincent Shizu

Its more like Steel Battalions, Mechwarrior, and Armor Core, all rolled up into one. Its by the same guys who made Armor Core, for the PS and PS2. Should be real good. domokun

that looks good, but the only game i'm really looking forward to is Splinter Cell: Double Agent  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:47 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Vincent Shizu

Thought so.  

Vincent Shizu

haden roflmao

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 am
gott megaherz  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:13 am
Epic thread Necromancy o_O  

Af Mas

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:17 am
Armor Core was a good game.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:51 pm
My GT is Miles Rose

Feel free to send me friend request's both here and there biggrin  

supah miles

Sushi Ushi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:59 pm
feel free to send me a message on Tamp0wn ^^.. I'll be more then happy to play halo or just talk with any of yall.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff