Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Can't belive it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh no!
  Oh no!
  Poor Sydney!
  Oh well....
View Results

Topher18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:05 pm
Okay today the worst thing ever almost happend! I was playing as my great-great-great grandaughter Sydney and her husband Dustin and toddler Jasmin.

Well Dustin went to work and Sydney put Jasmin in her highchair and fed her. So while Jasmin was eating Sydney started to make omlets. And a fire started! Exept it wasn't the stove starting on fire! She started on fire right away. Thank god I had a fire alarm! I was so scared. The fire man put the fire out.

So if she did die she wouldn't be able to get saved because her husband was at work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:10 am
that always sucks beyond belief  

Zwiebelsaft!

RHShipper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:19 am
My sims like to fix the garbage disposal ..... when they're in alone ..... with the kids ..... with no mechanichal skill. Needless to say, so many houses have had to be restarted sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:02 pm
Omg that happened to me once, something similar,I used to go to my old best mates house basically when the sims 1 just came out and I played it all the time. There was one single woman that I played on and i made her go nad have a bbq on her own and for some reason there was a hedge behind it which caught fire so she went to put it out and caught fire and died eek Then the WHOLE garden and its contents caught fire and exploded so I just watched this huge fire spreading burning everything in its path, it was scary lol  

face-_-ache

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:02 pm
that happened to me too will the toddler except I was making lobster thermidor  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 pm
chris6666
Okay today the worst thing ever almost happend! I was playing as my great-great-great grandaughter Sydney and her husband Dustin and toddler Jasmin.

Well Dustin went to work and Sydney put Jasmin in her highchair and fed her. So while Jasmin was eating Sydney started to make omlets. And a fire started! Exept it wasn't the stove starting on fire! She started on fire right away. Thank god I had a fire alarm! I was so scared. The fire man put the fire out.

So if she did die she wouldn't be able to get saved because her husband was at work.

wow, that sucks... reminds me of a time when my first family was going to have their 1st kid, the dad was at work and the wife ended up buring to death... i forgot the damn alarm.........  

Oceanic_Alchemist

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:03 pm
You can also call the fire dept. with a phone if you don't have a fire alarm sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:55 pm
I used moveObjects and i put the toddler in the cooker, and i couldnt get it out because when ever i tried to pick up just the baby the cooker came with it!! So i made the very hard decision of leaving the baby in the cooker to see what it might taste like for my sim's tea, or make a roast and when the cooker door opened, i would nab the baby and drop it on the fllor. I am pleased to say it worked. But i was really scared!!! lol  

Blue~Power

Oceanic_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:31 am
Midnight_Rose_ROX
I used moveObjects and i put the toddler in the cooker, and i couldnt get it out because when ever i tried to pick up just the baby the cooker came with it!! So i made the very hard decision of leaving the baby in the cooker to see what it might taste like for my sim's tea, or make a roast and when the cooker door opened, i would nab the baby and drop it on the fllor. I am pleased to say it worked. But i was really scared!!! lol

wow... thats cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:52 pm
Nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Whenever a fire starts, I make my sims run outside and wait for the fire department to arrive.

The thing that always pisses me off is when the person who started the fire doesn't do what I tell him/her, and just stands there screaming. mad  

Ferrari_Carr

meblabla123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:18 am
User ImageThat would have sucked cause when you died wouldn't your child be taken awayUser Image

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games