13%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 74

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:36 am
This manga is awesome for one major reason: it mocks every shojo manga theme known to man and even some that weren't known. I haven't seen the anime yet, but I hear it's fabulously funny too. What do you think of this one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:10 am
Its great actually Ive seen the anime and own the manga... though the part where they were to dress up as women... didnt quite go to well... I wanted to see tamaki attack haruhi with the feathers on his back... But seeing him as a woman made it all better ><  

Avavin

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:56 pm
xd I love cross dressing eps! They're so funny! I can't wait to see that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:00 pm
You'll laugh because of how stupid tamaki looks as a woman... and they just released the epi involving Haruhi's father  

Avavin

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:39 am
Avavin
You'll laugh because of how stupid tamaki looks as a woman... and they just released the epi involving Haruhi's father
LOL, the mushrooms the mushrooms!

Anyways yes I love this anime/manga I own up to volume four in the manga and I'm currently watching the anime...yes you meet the father in the anime xd mrgreen . This show is hilarious can't stop watching it! Is the japanese voice for Hunny the same voice for Momiji in fruits basket?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:54 am
I downloaded the manga from Akutenshi and was really devastated when it was licensed. Luckily, there's an anime! hehehehe...I luuuurv Kyouya the most blaugh ! So mysterious....*sigh* wish he was mine... domokun  

kairincutie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:58 am
This is one of my favourite animes at the moment, it's funny, in a light-hearted way and the characters are adorable. I can't even pick my favourite character, though I don't particularly like Renge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:48 pm
i love Ouran Host Club! Honey is adorable! <3
i haven't read the manga yet, but when i watched the anime i got hooked xD i especially love the opening theme song "Sakura Kiss". unfortunately i havent watched the anime lately since it takes so long to download thanks to my internet -_-

Xx p3ngu1n

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Cloaked Schemer VI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:15 am
TAMAKI PUPPY!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:57 pm
User Image
Kaoru and Hikaru kitties ^.^ and exactly in the same order  

Avavin

SakuraS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:22 pm
I love this series. The anime rocks! GO HARUHIxHIKARU!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:18 am
.A.k.a.n.e.
Avavin
LOL, the mushrooms the mushrooms!

Anyways yes I love this anime/manga I own up to volume four in the manga and I'm currently watching the anime...yes you meet the father in the anime xd mrgreen . This show is hilarious can't stop watching it! Is the japanese voice for Hunny the same voice for Momiji in fruits basket?

No idea... one of the first things I noticed when I first started watching the series was how much Honey looks and sounds like Momiji. I loved the ep where Honey took out a whole private police squad pirate

Soooo addicted to Ouran, totally loved Haruhi's comments in the first ep about not really caring much about gender. I love every character - Haruhi and the twins rock! (gotta love the evil twins wink
The series has so many great characters, hilarious comedy....

*runs away to watch Ouran eps again*  

DarrkElf

DarrkElf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:28 am
Haruhi before meeting the Host Club

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:29 am
.... and after meeting the Host Club

User Image  

DarrkElf

27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]