Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Wierdos Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BillieJoeArmstrongs#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:50 pm
People think that all goths are mean, weird people that don't want to talk to anyone, but satin. I mean ya, sometimes i joke around and say that my occupation will be to rule hell, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna. And just because i dress differently doesn't mean i am different. Do you ever get this crap from anyone? If you do, you're not alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:05 pm
^^* personally I do not talk to the satin sheets (Not that I actually have any).
Satan, as in Lucifer, the devil, ect. is not exactly on me friends list either though.

As for the sterotype that goths are all mean, I would say far from it, a lot of goths are really nice people, just a little bit guarded because they are used to and sick of being attacked for no particular reason.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Athiel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:12 pm
lurichan
^^* personally I do not talk to the satin sheets (Not that I actually have any).
Satan, as in Lucifer, the devil, ect. is not exactly on me friends list either though.

As for the sterotype that goths are all mean, I would say far from it, a lot of goths are really nice people, just a little bit guarded because they are used to and sick of being attacked for no particular reason.

This could of course be because of the fact that all my ClosEST friends fall under the so-called "goth" category. But I'd say that people who Dress differently are often the ones with the most open minds, thus also the most accepting and kind sort of people.

Now, of course this doesn't apply to everyone. I've just been lucky with friends, I guess. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:37 pm
People like to generalize differnt with wierd and satanic.

Personally, I'm a christan, and I think that god dosn't really mind me dressing the way I do. People like to judge goth as wiccan, or satanic. I think of it as a way of life.

-Irreversal.  

Bloodgasm

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 pm
Athiel
lurichan

This could of course be because of the fact that all my ClosEST friends fall under the so-called "goth" category. But I'd say that people who Dress differently are often the ones with the most open minds, thus also the most accepting and kind sort of people.

Now, of course this doesn't apply to everyone. I've just been lucky with friends, I guess. ^^

I've noticed that, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:12 pm
The whole "goths are satanic" is just getting old for me. I was watching VH1, and they were talk about the Church of Satan, and (to quote), someone said "I've never thought that Satanists were scary; what's so frightening about a bunch of goths worshipping Satan in their basement?". I just get very peeved that the stereotype has been so readily absorbed by the mainstream...

*Ahem*

Yeah, I dislike when people generalize.  

GilAskan
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:17 pm
i am not really mean only to the people that desirve it like the one's that make fun of me becase im gothic but other then that im a nice person that likes long walks on the beach, writeing poetry and poking dead things with a stick mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:30 pm
All my gothic friends, including me, are very nice. In fact, we are nicer than the "normal" people. And we don't worship satan. I hate it when people (& my parents) say that.  

Alex_The_Strange

Forever_the_child

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:35 pm
What did someone call my name?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:58 pm
AlexSakuraPendragon
All my gothic friends, including me, are very nice. In fact, we are nicer than the "normal" people. And we don't worship satan. I hate it when people (& my parents) say that.

Same here the always think im going 2 go out and kill somoeone or something this morning my sister said it.  

Mystic_ neko

elliexcore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:25 pm
yeah, a lot of ppl think all goths are liek evil..

it annoys me, cuz they're nice. and cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:50 pm
yeah to bad ppl only want to see what a person wears rather than say hi to someone they dont know, it might like a dumb thought of reasoning but when one sees black they think sad ,mornful, death, satanic not creative ,smart and one who thinks out side the box. i got friends of all sterotypes (prep, thespain, band geek, goth) who blame me for bombings and big fires and that i like to kill ppl in my spare time. though i do not do those things thats what they believe of me and i do not fit the gothic sterotype and nor am i a veggan painter  

PhatomInTheMist

pain is the power

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:51 pm
people are just stupid xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:23 pm
I find it ironic that the people who are the subject of closed minded peoples hate are the most openminded and loving  

Laharl Part Deux

MOD66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:26 pm
Laharl Part Dux
I find it ironic that the people who are the subject of closed minded peoples hate are the most openminded and loving
ow that was harsh dude, but still i dislike willful ignorace and have to deal with it 5 out of 7 days of the week on avrage...its called middle school  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff