Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
bah! my problem with names

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emilyandwhatnot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:44 am
i can never ever think of any good names for all my goth sims! (thats all of them by the way) i have like three madonna wayne's five marilyn's and uuuh six twiggy's (see the connection? rofl )

so can anyone help? is there like a list somewhere of all gothic names and stuff

or can you suggest some please? i have a pen and paper ready 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:49 am
When I want a goth sim a uslally name her Crystal. My friend that is a goth is named Crystal so yeah. But for the guys I usally make some name...  

Topher18

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:42 am
Raven sounds pretty good.

Oh, Katie is an EXCELLENT one. It gives the impression that she was once a kind, sweet, and innocent girl that has turned bad. ((I have a goth friend named Katie, by the way))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Female-
Raven, Vera, Amy...

Male-
Damien, Lucifer...erm...I can't think of any others.
sweatdrop

{Twiggy? o_O}

[Ramen N00dles]

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:58 pm
http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/family/index.html I downloaded this back when I had windows 98 (I'm temporarily using Linspire, but going to install 2000 soon) and it works very well, not to mention that it can give you some pretty damn interesting names- my favorite would be Colby Dragonside heart EDIT: yeah, I love Marilyn Manson as well- but if you continue on the process, try naming your sims John, Daisy, Thim or Tim, Olivia, Zsa Zsa, Gidget, Sara Lee, Zim, Chris or Mark 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:44 pm
Try googling "gothic names" or going to 20000-names.com.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:12 am
I forgot that I also always name my goth sims: Emma (because of my goth friend), Luna, Ansalie (after my sis' bff... did I just use that term? xd ) and also Malice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:10 pm
I like the name Casie for a goth girl. For boys? Prolly Roscoe or Levi.  

late night show

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:16 pm
mimi  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:56 am
I'm awful with names too sweatdrop The random name generator at Behind The Name has a Goth category if that's any help. Some of the ones it comes up with are pretty...odd, but it has some good ones.

Kalvaya

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:44 pm
I'm surprised! No one has said Alice!

Whenever I think Goth, I think of Alice (Like, American McGee's Alice game) and then my gothic friend Kali (which happens to mean "dark goddess" or something of that sort)  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games