Spoilers in white please.
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:29 pm
I've only seen the first two eps of this series, but I really enjoyed it and I'd like to see some more.

Same rules of discussion apply here and please no spoilers. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:13 am
Ya its a good anime... but to me it was a little solw and boring... but still i liked it  

Takirami

Camden_Rehab

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:53 am
The manga is really good, both in plot and art. Plus chibi Chrono is so cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:41 pm
I've only seen the first two eps, but I really was interested in it and I'd like to see the rest. Plus when I met Greg Ayres he had purple hair inspired by Chrono.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:24 am
I liked this anime I haven't read the manga. Can anyone compare the two...does the anime stray from the manga...is it worth reading if I've seen the anime already? I usually read the manga because I enjoy it more...but I bought Chrono Crusade (the box set) the animation caught my eye. Chrono is so adorable. This anime was great...spoiler

I didn't like the ending of the anime...but I guess it had to happen! I mean she saves her brother and ends up not being able to do anything with him because of her time left! Then Chrono and Rossette...it was so sad, I was tearing up T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:48 pm
crying One...more...volume! *sigh*

I haven't seen all the episodes, but I've seen a lot. And I can tell you, the manga is so worth reading even if you have seen the anime. And vice versa.

ReiChan~InsertJokeHere~

Agent-Sarah

Brave Lionheart

29,250 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:26 pm
I like the manga (I still need to get the last one). I never saw the anime and may never will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:34 pm
ive seen all of the episodes *thank you again asgarda for letting me use yer set muahahah!*. chrono is my favorite hes so cute! so is azmaria and i love saying her name. ah havent found the manga yet to read.  

Amour_oublie

Wolf of Darkness 7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:25 am
I have seen all the episodes and have all the manga books, funny thing in the series they say Devil in the manga they say demons...........well I typo i guess but whatever. Awsume series i injoy watching and reading it lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:12 pm
I love chrono crusades.... I saw the anime and I read a little of the manga, and it was good.  

RoboSquee5000

Clean Genius

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

XzinYaga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:59 pm
I actually just borrowed it from my friend and i have gotten about 2/3 of the way through it. My fav char so far is Aion; That white trenchcoat is awsome^_^ twisted xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 am
Chrono Crusade is good. I hated the anime, though. They made Aion so evil.... The first few episodes were along the lines of the manga, but other than that, it was very different.

I loved the manga. It was so, so good. But I hated how long it took to publish a volume......

LoliKokoro

Dapper Millionaire

Jade link

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:01 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm
really awsome anime ending was depressing nearly cryed  

BigEvilPacman

Sappheirous

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm
I loved the manga. So sad but its really the only way it could have ended.

27: Anime/Manga Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games