30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
none
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

little mizu-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:36 pm
Who else here loves the mario party games? Personally, I really liked number 2 the best. My brother recently bought 5, and it's good and all but I have some complaints. First, what's with not being able to be DK anymore? now he's just an event. And secondly, I don't like how small the boards are, they're short and kinda boring. Am I the only one that thinks that? sweatdrop (i havent played the old MP's in awhile but im pretty sure i played as DK, anyway) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:21 am
little mizu-chan
Who else here loves the mario party games? Personally, I really liked number 2 the best. My brother recently bought 5, and it's good and all but I have some complaints. First, what's with not being able to be DK anymore? now he's just an event. And secondly, I don't like how small the boards are, they're short and kinda boring. Am I the only one that thinks that? sweatdrop (i havent played the old MP's in awhile but im pretty sure i played as DK, anyway) sweatdrop

i think 4 was for N64 as well

i will have to go and check to be sure

personally i didn't find those games that fun

they always seemed kinda boring to me

then again i have only played 1-3 and none of the newer ones( or 4 for that matter)  

theodorus maximus
Crew

little mizu-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:28 pm
well, eveyone has their games, but I liked the mario party games because they're fun to do when I have friends over domokun blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:00 pm
I loved Mario Party 1,... but seriously the sequels were pointless because most of the video games still have the same concept. Plus board events made the game mostly luck not skill, not too fun! stare  

blondiegrasshopper

little mizu-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:20 pm
blondiegrasshopper
I loved Mario Party 1,... but seriously the sequels were pointless because most of the video games still have the same concept. Plus board events made the game mostly luck not skill, not too fun! stare

agreed stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:51 pm
little mizu-chan
blondiegrasshopper

agreed stare

3nodding Mario party is a game that has been dragged on for too long 3nodding  

ShiroChen

darkphoenix1247

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:21 pm
I've only played a few of the Mario Parties, and I have the second one, but I really think they need to STOP MAKING MORE AND MORE!!! Nothing against those games, as I really enjoyed the 2nd one, but they need a new game. After a while, the sequels, no matter how good, get really boring...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:53 am
darkphoenix1247
I've only played a few of the Mario Parties, and I have the second one, but I really think they need to STOP MAKING MORE AND MORE!!! Nothing against those games, as I really enjoyed the 2nd one, but they need a new game. After a while, the sequels, no matter how good, get really boring...

yeah, it's the same as movies (like land before time - there's like 50 of them) i like the game, but every time i go to the store it seems there's a new one  

little mizu-chan

Sparkun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:08 pm
MArio Party6 best to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:41 pm
MP4 was on cube. I use to have it.

I think I would have to go with 4 or 6  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

sailor knight sun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:06 am
to be honist whith you i like mario party i never had a n64 but i have the gamecube, why does everyone hate mp anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:16 pm
sailor knight sun
to be honist whith you i like mario party i never had a n64 but i have the gamecube, why does everyone hate mp anyway?

People hate it because they either hate party games, or think the mp is childish. I like em all because bowser is in every single one of them. Part 6 and part 1 were the best ones to me though.  

Zeneeba

Greedy Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Silver2005

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:56 pm
I think they are getting worse the more they make.....if thats possible...i think the old ones were better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:15 pm
I think that Mario Party two is the best because in the later games, the mini games got to be too cheesy, those games were still pretty good, I just like Mario Party two the most  

fire mage of madness

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:51 pm
the ones on the N64 was good but the GC ones had something missing
MP4- Too few maps
MP5- What the F***
MP6- the mini games just weren't there
also my family is a fan of the series so i will own MP7 when it comes out.
sad  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces