Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Naruto manga chapter 311

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^^
^^
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:09 am
Hmmm, I still don't like Sai as a 'good' guy, but I do think it's cute how he's trying to communicate better. I'm happy Kakashi is back, but, this 'training' he speaks of, well... lets just say it better not screw up the story and make Naruto stonger than any shinobi. And Sasuke better stay off the drugs mad

Oh, but I still refuse to say it's Team 7 without Sasuke.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:05 pm
Sasuke sounds like the kind of guy who would gladly take drugs... I would rather do that then have Orochimaru inhabit my body.  

Otaku1093

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:19 pm
I'm glad. If Sai's sincere, he could turn out to impress us all.

And I think Kakashi also means he's getting rusty. He's only 30 (or is it 32?) but the Sharingan is causing a real stress on his body. He could die young. Naruto's strength can surpass Kakashi's past and present strength, possibly. He might teach Naruto the Chidori, hopefully.

My throat burns! Don't tell me I'm allergic to sea weed! I love sea weed! gonk (I'm eating a ton of Noramaki right now... maybe it's burning 'cos I choked on lemonade... it's gone now. n_n <3)  

Syndactyly

toshiko1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:09 pm
I find it cute what Sai is doing. It made me smile. ^-^
XD Haha poor Sai! "H-A-G" <---He doesn't know what he is saying. xDD At least I don't think so. o.O

Heh a cute and a little funny chapter and I like seeing them out of the clothes they usually wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:10 am
toshiko1
XD Haha poor Sai! "H-A-G" <---He doesn't know what he is saying. xDD At least I don't think so. o.O

Heh a cute and a little funny chapter and I like seeing them out of the clothes they usually wear.
Not cute for me, but painfully honest.
It kind of touched my liver with a painful yet pleasureable sensation.
*cough*

I wonder what the, "H-A-G" translates to in Japanese.
I need to find a raw scan of that chapter.  

Syndactyly

Zenofex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:14 pm
CAN'T WAIT FOR 312!!!!!!!!!! ....ah....sasuke a druggie....good times, good times cool xd he looks like a man-whore in that outfit of his  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:45 pm
I know how to say hag in japanese, nina taught me lol. Oban. i'm just glad Sai's out of the crop top! >.< not cool! Also, i hope they have to kill sasuke in the end.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:44 pm
Shikalee
toshiko1

Not cute for me, but painfully honest.
It kind of touched my liver with a painful yet pleasureable sensation.
*cough*

I wonder what the, "H-A-G" translates to in Japanese.
I need to find a raw scan of that chapter.
He actually didn't say hag, he said 'busu', which translates to ugly. He called Sakura ugly in one of the previous chapters as well, and she punched him :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:48 pm
OMFG I loved this chapter
it actually explained why sasuke was overly powerful. so now we can rule out favoritism and other lame excuses.

and now its showing us that Kishimoto plans to do the same kind of overpowering to Naruto. or at least something close.
I'm twitching with excitement biggrin domokun  

Fangorn23

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:28 pm
~chibi kagome62~
Hmmm, I still don't like Sai as a 'good' guy, but I do think it's cute how he's trying to communicate better. I'm happy Kakashi is back, but, this 'training' he speaks of, well... lets just say it better not screw up the story and make Naruto stonger than any shinobi. And Sasuke better stay off the drugs mad

Oh, but I still refuse to say it's Team 7 without Sasuke.

Yea, I'm happy that Kakashi is back and I'm really curious about this new training that he mentioned. I'm not sure about Sai though, he'd get on my nerves, but he is trying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 pm
I honestly like sai more than sasuke, sasuke turned all emo. And the fact that he's actually making an effort to be friends is really cool.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games