Welcome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:48 pm
Welcome to The Stargate Guild! This guild is for people obsessed with anything Stargate related. Go ahead and start threads on your favorite characters, fanfiction, RP-ing, or anything else you can think of.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:53 pm
and welcome also from me, the co-captain of the guild. heart  

Elfi Maura
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:48 pm
oh and welcome from me too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:32 pm
A belate Welcome from SammySue!

Please feel free to post anything you like--within reason of course! Whenever I can, I'll try to reply to any comments. wink  

SammySue
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:07 pm
In honor of having over 50 members in this guild, I am now lowering the entry fee to 50g. I'm sorry if people who already joined are mad about this or something, but this way we'll get more newb members to join. sweatdrop We don't want to scare them off, do we?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:57 pm
Kopy Kat
In honor of having over 50 members in this guild, I am now lowering the entry fee to 50g. I'm sorry if people who already joined are mad about this or something, but this way we'll get more newb members to join. sweatdrop We don't want to scare them off, do we?

I was going to suggest lowering the entry fee.  

SammySue
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:19 pm
Just a note and observation smile

WHen starting a new topic, see if there isn't one already...and try not to start topics that end after three posts sweatdrop

It just makes things cluttered, ya know?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:52 am
I agree with Danrio.

Welcome to all the new members who have been showing up! It's always great to have more people here! biggrin heart  

Calixto
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:24 pm
Rules

The Basics
- Be polite and courteous.
- Respect others opinions even if you don't agree with them.
-Please try to stay on topic
- Don't insult or demean people's religion/belief/race/sexual orientation/etc. in posts.
- None of: flaming, spamming, etc. will be alllowed.
- For the staff: You may not abuse your powers. This includes editing others posts for no apparent reason, adding warnings for no reason, etc.

You will be warned for:
- Not following the above rules
- Ignoring Mod PMs. (We send them for a reason.)
- Moderators will be warned for all of the above, along with abusing their powers.

You will be banned for:
- Multiple Warnings (Limit: 3)
- Nasty Flamings

No single mod can ban someone. The mod must first send a PM to other mods, stating why they wish to ban the person. The other mods will vote on whether or not the person should be banned, and the majority wins.

The only way you would be able to come back after being banned is with a majority vote from the mods. You can get warnings taken away after good behavior.

The guild captains have the right to vito votes by the other mods, because they paid for most of the guild, thus they have that authority.

----------------------------

These rules are effective as of January 21, 2005.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:23 pm
kk, Kopy!  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:15 pm
KK, shouldn't we appoint someone to take care of requests? I just saw some when I came in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:51 am
Hey everybody!

I'm sorry for being MIA, but I'm back now.

I was gone partially because going to this site on 56k internet is a pain in the a**. And I was going to come back a little while sooner than this, but my kittie's been sick. cry

So, I have a lot of things in store for the future of the SGG. We'll be adding a general information database soon. And I might get a website up and running for us. ; D  

Kopy Kat
Captain

The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces