Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Calling all hackers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:27 pm
I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I really need this hack.

((I requested it on Modthesims2, but whenever I try to request something, no one responds and/or one of those stupid mods delete it for an unknown reason))

Anyway, could anyone ((if you know how)) make a hack that allows you to gain interest points from a magazine without other interests decreasing?

I get so frustrated when I'm trying to boost certain interests, but the others decrease. mad

So, if anyone could make it ((and post it on mts2.com, if you have an account)) then I would greatly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:23 pm
Try Squinge from Insimerator.Net. He's a hacker that is very good with requests. He have done more than 100 hacks (i think) and simply outdo all the others. Hehe.  

SirEmino
Captain

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:48 am
well- here's the thing, darling, You need to download simPE in order to do that, so that simmie can be perfect for you... which reminds me... *downloads simPE*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:15 am
SirEmino
Try Squinge from Insimerator.Net. He's a hacker that is very good with requests. He have done more than 100 hacks (i think) and simply outdo all the others. Hehe.

Alright, thanks.  

Ferrari_Carr

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:45 pm
Ehh..I want to do it because when other interests decrease it bothers me too.. but I'm afraid downloading a hack will mess everything up.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games