Reply Adult Furries Guild
What awakaned your inner animal? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Eco.Kristi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 pm
Just as the titled imples, I'm curious to what event in life awakened your inner animal, or scaley, as the case may be for some of you.

For me, I had grown up, knowing that I was different from everyone. I had a somewhat.. morbid fascination with animals, as others would call it. Eventually, I got into drawing anthro dragons and cats as the obsession hit. My parents thought it was a phase, but then I met a real furry who was a big fan of my art. He began asking me questions, ones I had asked myself many times. As time went by, I began to learn more about myself. I did research on furries, and from every indication, I had become a full fledged furry. So much so, that I can often be seen walking on my toes, or yawning in such a way I resemble a lion.

So, here I am today, a fully furred.. well, furry. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:30 pm
With me I basicly became conected with my dogs wich made me love all animals and then eventualy want to be one  

Darien_Thread

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:32 pm
wel... I've always been animal like... crawling up the stairs and such. I can even bark PERFECTLY. I sound 100% like a dog I'm told.

I guess I really began to come around to being a dog-type thing in maybe 6th grade. I was a lonely kid.. me being the shy and somewhat repelling person I used to be not alot of ppl talked to me. Then I got my first dog Brownie, a really gorgious brown and cream alasken Huskey... a beauty he was... (not too smart sadly... he got stolen... he was too friendly). I'd sit outside with him and look at the moon.... we'd even howl togeather at it! I decided that somehow he and I had something in common... I did'nt know what... and I still can't place it till this day.... but there's a butterfly feeling I get sometimes when I'm around dogs. I even talk to them like I'd talk to a regular person.... not the baby talk. I love my job (animal caretaker) because I get to meet so many dogs in a week... some are'nt so nice but a few are outstanding! (my fav. at the moment is my friend Harley, she's a GORGIOUS border Collie/ Auzzi mix. Blue eyes and all... lovely. She's the sweetest)

but I'm ramblng... but yea 6th grade is about when...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:33 pm
Well, I've always had this thing with animals and around the age of 11 I started to learn to draw them. Failing miserably at that, I began to write short stories about them. Around 14 I started to notice little things that were very canine-like in my daily life. Like sometimes I would growl at people when I was angry and whine when scared. I really noticed it when my friends got into fights. I had the most overwhelming urge to protect them even though I am a very small person(Five foot two at seventeen years old) and can't fight worth crap. I then discoverd through the magic of the internet the Fur Fandom.

For awhile I was a wolf but reacently(as in about a year ago.) i've been leaning more towards coyote than wolf. Thats why today I am Towyn the coyote! I still cannot draw but my writing, i'm told, is simply amazing. I don't think i'm that good but some people say I am.  

TowynCoyote

.Eco.Kristi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:43 pm
My mate, RayvenHart as he calls himself, is much the same. He wants to draw, but can't. However, he can write like you wouldn't believe. I've even been teaching him new words. So, we've decided, I'll be the illustrator, and he'll be the author. I guess most furries start out as people confused and looking for an answer. We often find it in our animal routes. I started out as a Dog, but.. I just didn't feel like one. I had none of the qualities. Then, I began to take on more feline features. Slim, sleak form, long tail, and large ears. Eventually, I became a Musel. (The species isn't a truly recognised one, considering its inspired by a fandom.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:15 pm
always known i was a canine ^^ when i was a baby i'd bark to the dogs outside, run around on all fours till i was like 8 and i had/have a rabid love for animals ^^  

ElieWolf

.Eco.Kristi.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:38 pm
Nightheartwolf
always known i was a canine ^^ when i was a baby i'd bark to the dogs outside, run around on all fours till i was like 8 and i had/have a rabid love for animals ^^
Hooray for that. What ya think of meh avi? <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:23 pm
I've always been like this, I guess. Ever since I was little, I'd "talk" to our animals through body language and random noises, and I've always scooted up the stairs on all fours... when I get anxious, I always start pacing around on my toes... I don't know, it's hard to really pinpoint how or what started it. In fact, I can't really remember. I've just always been like this.  

Nekoyaki

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:38 pm
I've always had a love and fascination for animals. I'd draw them, search the forest floor and ponds for them...I knew more than any of my classmates about animals. I came into the furry world looking for anthro referance art for...something. Can't remember. It interested me. That was um...a few months before I joined the guild. I kinda watched ya'll for a while before deciding I wanted to join. ^^; My memory is horrible...I could probably get an estimate about when it actually was if I felt like it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:10 am
It seems sometimes that the gift of awesome drawing ability smiles on most furs... I suck horribly but meh smile , I have some good talents to make up for it. Like my writing ability or my musical ability. (I play the piano and im the 2nd deepest bass in the largo high school Concert Choir. yay for me!)  

TowynCoyote

XianRazius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:16 am
first i was around alot of animals growing up then i found cat girls then i found furries and no i am one  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:14 am
w00t for Choir! I'm an alto baby :3 Its really cool how some people find out about themselves. <3 I'm suprused this thread has gtten this many replies.  

.Eco.Kristi.

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:30 am
I don't have and never has had an inner animal ^^. I am a human and nothing but razz .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:54 am
Zanzibar
I don't have and never has had an inner animal ^^. I am a human and nothing but razz .
Hehe, Awww. *nuzzles a plushie of her mate* Being covered in fur is fun razz Oh well <3  

.Eco.Kristi.

TowynCoyote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:11 am
Choir furs unite! lol I have alot of friends in our alto section(they have about 35 poeple in it.). Our bass section is tiny. Only three of us(damn you lance for being ONE HALF-STEP DEEPER THAN ME!!!) As is our tenor, they have *gasp* two. Our bari's have like 10 people and our sopranos have like 44.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff