Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Fleece Hat patterns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rum N Coke

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:08 am
So.. I have 3 yards of black fleece chillin in my living room whick are left over from making 5 Coco kitty plushies. ( I thought I was going to make more but certain friends couldn't make it to an anime convention )

There I am staring at it wishing I had a really cute black fleece kitty hat. But I'm having issues finding patterns. Can anyone help me out?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:35 pm
i want a pattern too! i have been DYING to make my own hat  

Emily Squeegee

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:40 pm
I'll take a picture and show you my hat. It's way easy. I didn't even use a pattern. You just draw a really long side so that you can make a fold on the outside and then cat ears at the top . . . I don't know how to explain this. I'll have to post pictures tomorrow if I can . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:04 am
sakurachan61123
I'll take a picture and show you my hat. It's way easy. I didn't even use a pattern. You just draw a really long side so that you can make a fold on the outside and then cat ears at the top . . . I don't know how to explain this. I'll have to post pictures tomorrow if I can . . .
drop it in tutorials, that forum needs more action wink  

firrantello

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:36 pm
firrantello
sakurachan61123
drop it in tutorials, that forum needs more action wink

rofl. sounds like a plan. I'll do that when I can take hat pictures! . . . wait. I can draw some and put them on! WOOT! ok . . . off to find paper . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:30 pm
The OMG its an AFK thread *in the tutorials subforum* has how to make fleece hats.
basically just hop over to wildginger download the free program then use the baseball hat pattern to get the dome shape.  

I be me
Vice Captain

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:52 pm
Umn... I might be able to come up with something from the time I made a friend of mine a bunny hat, I'll just have to figure out how big the dart at the top is again. (I'm talking about making a hat out of two peices, like This hat.)

Edit: Actually, if I'm going to do that, I might as well make a tut.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games