Reply Unrelated Stuff / Spam
wut other bands do u like? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celery Monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:30 pm
i was just wonderin wut other bands u like.some of mine r fall out boy,my chemical romance,green day,system of a down,green day,afi,all americanrejects,avenged sevenfold,blink 182,hawthorne heights,panic! at the disco,taking back sundaay and i think thats about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:32 pm
hey is anyone here?  

Celery Monster

Celery Monster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:33 pm
hello????????  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:41 pm
I like all the ones you like except green day, I HATE green day domokun  

Stargirl8480

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:57 pm
People aren't here all the time to respond, so having a quick response conversation here is unlikely.

That said, Gym Class Heroes makes my heart throb right now. Also, I am loving Marvin Gaye; Crosby, Stills, and Nash (and sometimes Young); Gatsby's American Dream; and Lupe Fiasco.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:09 pm
Gym Class Heroes, The Hush Sound, Cute is What We Aim For, Forgive Durden, Head Automatica, The Blood Brothers, and Jack's Mannequin are big on my list right now.  

Powder Water

spatgramle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:50 am
i like green day, simple plan, him, my chemical romance, all american rejects, ac/dc, queen, quiet riot, afi, and most rock music.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:43 pm
Hm.
Sugarcult is actually my favorite right now. Not Fall Out Boy.
But that's today, and also, they have a new song that I'm obsessed with.
Who knows what it could be tomorrow?
Paramore, Cartel, and Taking Back Sunday are also high up there.  

[Bubblegum]

Fling0827

3,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 pm
I like
The All American Rejects
Panic at the Disco
Aerosmith
AC/DC
and other classic rock bands  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Some other bands that I like are:
The All- American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, AFI, System Of A Down, Taking Back Sunday, Panic! At The Disco, and many more that I'm too lazy to list... biggrin biggrin biggrin  

darkest_side_of_me

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:12 pm
panic! at the disco, all american rejects, some of my chemical romance, some of the academy is..., and abit of AFI.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:15 pm
I like all-american rejects, simple plan, nickleback, and 3 door down.  

camerina

g-c-freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:13 pm
come on people where's GOOD CHARLOTTE!! they were the first to do anything like that!! without them there probibly wouldn't be fall out boy, Panic!at the disco, or anything like that!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:23 pm
Green Day. Panic! At The Disco. Cartel. Fall Out Boy. Good Charlotte. Simple Plan. Blink 182. Avenged Sevenfold. Sum 41. Coheed And Cambria. Matchbook Romance. Dashboard Confessional. Evanescence. Linkin Park. The Used. Disturbed. Marylin Manson. Breaking Benjamin. The Spill Canvas. Aiden. 30 Secounds To Mars. Taking Back Sunday. Slipknot. Korn. Yellowcard. Papa Roach. New Found Glory. My Chemical Romance. Sugarcult. System Of A Down. Death Cab For Cutie. Linkin Park. The All American Rejects. Bowling For Soup. Hawthorne Heights. Relient K. The Used. Evanescance. Underoath. MXPX. Disturbed. Coldplay. As I Lay Dying. A Perfect Circle. Gorillaz. Straylight Run. Hellogoodbye. AFI. The Beatles. AC/DC. Led Zepplin. Kiss. Flyleaf. From First To Last. Underoath. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Haha, I know I posted one more than once.
>.<

[.White.Out.]

CocoIateDeath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:01 pm
all american rejects, yellow card, green day, blue october, franz ferdaniand, queen, mcr, and i think that it but im not sure, LOL  
Unrelated Stuff / Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff