Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:20 am
Since every new donation item release prompts a new thread about it, I figured I could make this thread to save a little trouble. Each month, starting with this one, I'll list the donation items and also past ones. Here, we can discuss exactly what it was we loved or hated about the new donation items. We are now officially official! <3

January 08 items: Masterpieces and Assassin's Guise
February 08 items: ???
March 08 items: ???
April 08 items
May 08 items
June 08 items
July 08 items
August
September
October
November
December  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 am
The Dark Halo looks nice, but it looks like one of those black rose bands......

I love how versatile it is. Is the G Blade any good? I don't have it.......  

FogSage

Mister Minty

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:41 am
As a waepon-class item it's not bad. I just don't like the look of it.. If the G Blade had a Back-Mounted option, I would have probably kept mine, instead of selling it for another Dark halo. I Personally like the Dark Halo a tad better, because it has a more customizable options to it, It can pretty much go with any avatar "Style," In my opinion anyway.

All together, well worth getting a letter for this month. I Predict that, it'll be worth a lot in a few months.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 am
Adelay
As a waepon-class item it's not bad. I just don't like the look of it.. If the G Blade had a Back-Mounted option, I would have probably kept mine, instead of selling it for another Dark halo. I Personally like the Dark Halo a tad better, because it has a more customizable options to it, It can pretty much go with any avatar "Style," In my opinion anyway.

All together, well worth getting a letter for this month. I Predict that, it'll be worth a lot in a few months.

Knowing how shitty the market for letters has been this year, I wouldn't bet on it. Bet you the price will drop to at least 8k.

What positions does the G Blade offer? Just hand? Sux.  

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:56 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I love the dark halo, I wish I had a third one, truthfully. Because it has three positions that mimic three of the items I want (nitemare bustier, demon horns, and demon tail) maybe not exact copies, but enough to make me happy. So, if someone has a spare dark halo I'll draw you a free CGed piece of art for it xD

As for the G-blade. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and a huge fan of the keyblades (even drew custom keyblades for Kyoni and the gang a while back) but after seeing hte poses that someone posted in some thread for the blade, I realized that I really don't like it that much and it doesn't really fit my image that well either.

All in all, these items, the dark halo at least, make up for most the shitty donation items we got the last few months xD
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:01 am
Well I already posted my review in the other thread for these. Basicly really enjoy the Halo. Love the fact we finally got an item that has a simplistic halo position. At the same time, my favorite pose for it is by far the claw one.

The G-Blade, I really can't believe they didn't think to add in possible back mounts. Other than that, I think they could have spent just a little bit more time on some of the details in the engraved parts. One thing I do really like is the way the metal looks color wise in some positions.

O.o and my nitemare scarf also seems to really like it. Got to love this layering glitch. xd  

Krissim Klaw

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:04 am
I like the Dark Halo tail position. 3nodding Not red but I can look a wee bit more reptillian now. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 pm
Opinion from a while ago:

Quote:
According the the knowledge that I've obtained were due for another maximum increase in items. Despite what people will believe, the number of G-Blades are getting increasingly lower every day! Now that its only an item for the month, that means the growing fans of Kingdom Hearts will eventually overwhelm the supply of G-Blades we have in the market. The cause? Those who had been smart and bought up to five or ten of each item, will become your average millionaire within the radius of ten months.

Also, the Demonic Halo is an epic item believe it or not! The first Angelic Halo had been a relic of the GaiaOnline community, and this one is sure to do the same within an even lesser amount of time.

Items like the Phoenix Halo and other unpopular items will stay where they are because, they don't have the important word in their title, "Angelic" "Demonic" or "Halo"

Xayvien

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:11 pm
I like both of them. But never reallt fit with my style as of yet.

Also Dark Halo > orginal Halo in desgin. It's just seems so much nicer and more refined. The orginal however just look very badly done.

As for the G-Blade. <3333 *Inner KH geek impoldes* Can anyone say King Mickey Cosplay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:39 pm
I haven't gotten to try on the G Blade yet, but I love the new dark halo. I'm still waiting for some good black wings to make my avian avatar look more suitable for flight, but until then, this works well. On the off side, I can't wear any gloves with the spikes or claws, but other than that, I really like it. It has so many more options than any other item. *applause*  

RavendorFoxx

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:52 pm
.Eco.Hart.

Quote:
According the the knowledge that I've obtained were due for another maximum increase in items. Despite what people will believe, the number of G-Blades are getting increasingly lower every day! Now that its only an item for the month, that means the growing fans of Kingdom Hearts will eventually overwhelm the supply of G-Blades we have in the market. The cause? Those who had been smart and bought up to five or ten of each item, will become your average millionaire within the radius of ten months.

Also, the Demonic Halo is an epic item believe it or not! The first Angelic Halo had been a relic of the GaiaOnline community, and this one is sure to do the same within an even lesser amount of time.

Items like the Phoenix Halo and other unpopular items will stay where they are because, they don't have the important word in their title, "Angelic" "Demonic" or "Halo"
I think it is going to take a lot longer than just ten months for five-even ten letters to make you a million in gold. Even though they are nice, items just haven't been rising that quickly. Highly popular itmes such as the devil horns from 04 are only around 250k right now, even though there is a high demand. And those have been around for nearly 2 years now. Plus, you can't account for the fact that gaia might not release some more KH related stuff. They often take old items and remake them so new users have a chance at getting something similar.

As for the Dark Halo reaching the original Halo's status, it will never happen. The original is far more rare (and almost never up for sale) Plus they hold the title of being the first donation item. All 03 items have a position in Gaia status that it is just hard to beat. The lowest 03 item is about 800k in value. The highest being about 200mil+ The highest of the 04 donation item is only about 250k. It is amazing how much of a gap was created from one year to the next. When you look at 05, the highest valued item is only about 45k. We are now in the year 06, and it is just hard for these items to reach massive hights just because of how many more are being brought into the economy. The highest 06 item is only worth 12k at this point.

Wow, never really took a good look at the economy before but that was entertaining. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:13 pm
Krissim Klaw
.Eco.Hart.

Quote:

I think it is going to take a lot longer than just ten months for five-even ten letters to make you a million in gold. Even though they are nice, items just haven't been rising that quickly. Highly popular itmes such as the devil horns from 04 are only around 250k right now, even though there is a high demand. And those have been around for nearly 2 years now. Plus, you can't account for the fact that gaia might not release some more KH related stuff. They often take old items and remake them so new users have a chance at getting something similar.

As for the Dark Halo reaching the original Halo's status, it will never happen. The original is far more rare (and almost never up for sale) Plus they hold the title of being the first donation item. All 03 items have a position in Gaia status that it is just hard to beat. The lowest 03 item is about 800k in value. The highest being about 200mil+ The highest of the 04 donation item is only about 250k. It is amazing how much of a gap was created from one year to the next. When you look at 05, the highest valued item is only about 45k. We are now in the year 06, and it is just hard for these items to reach massive hights just because of how many more are being brought into the economy. The highest 06 item is only worth 12k at this point.

Wow, never really took a good look at the economy before but that was entertaining. XD

That was entertaining and interesting to read. 3nodding  

Xayvien

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:55 pm
Krissim Klaw
.Eco.Hart.

Quote:

In layman's terms: Old items good, new items not so good.

The dark halo is........not going to achieve the popularity of the Angelic Halo. I also suspect it won't keep shooting up in price, either. It seems that once the really popular items appear, people buy them, are disgusted by how many other people have them, and sell them. The G Blade will probably stay at a steady 10k for a while.

Plus, that little article sounds like a chain letter designed to rile up people. What utter rubbish. KH2 was actually a disappointment, and from what I've heard recently, the game was too easy and more and more people are leaving the KH fandom. Of course, once KH3 comes out, all hell will break loose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:33 pm
Kingdom Hearts 2 was good. It was just a bit different than the original, but I enjoyed it. And thats why I want to get a G Blade. Then again, i also want a Dark Halo, so yeah, eh... sweatdrop

I think both are cool, and when I get my letters for this month, I'll probably get one of both and hold onto the third. We'll see. 3nodding  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Kingdom Hearts 2 was good. It was just a bit different than the original, but I enjoyed it. And thats why I want to get a G Blade. Then again, i also want a Dark Halo, so yeah, eh... sweatdrop

I think both are cool, and when I get my letters for this month, I'll probably get one of both and hold onto the third. We'll see. 3nodding

I barely got to play KH, and I still haven't gotten to play KH2. (I don't have anything newer then a PS1... sweatdrop I have to buy everything I own, and I just got my first official job a week ago... ) BUT, I loved what I played of the first one. The second one made me weep in remorse for not being able to play it. (It had Sephiroth in it! AHHHH!!! )

Anyways, I'll get a G blade, eventually. For now, I like my dark halo wings. xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff