Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
my sim died is there anyway.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:50 pm
to bring her back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:41 pm
if u have sims university u can get a job in the paranormal feild and one of the reward objects is a phone to call the grim. if u have a family member call him and pay alot of money, u can get her back. if u dont have the pack im sorry there isnt a way that i know of  

Girlyg131

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:22 pm
You can also not save your game, but if you did then you try her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:50 am
I think you can use a cheat but I'm not sure which one  

hup123hup123slapslap

Tunty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:14 pm
Girlyg131
if u have sims university u can get a job in the paranormal feild and one of the reward objects is a phone to call the grim. if u have a family member call him and pay alot of money, u can get her back. if u dont have the pack im sorry there isnt a way that i know of
with this you dont nessessarily have to get the job just enter the cheat to unlock all aspirations i believe it is UnlockCareerRewards and then you dont have to have a full $10000 to come out perfect but it helps because say you put $5000 then you wouldnt get back your sims the same way they will be a zombie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:53 am
PLEADING WITH DEATH
when a sim dies of anything other than old age , surviving sims may plead with the reaper to return the deceased to life.

Pleading with the reaper can bring a prematurely dead sim back to lift, but only sims with a high relationship to the deceased are likely to succeed.

While the reaper is making the arrangements to ship the dead sim into the hereafter, any teen, adult, or elder sim can interact with him to plead for the deceased. Death agrees to a game of chance.
The game isn't pure chance. The daily and lifetime relationship scorses of the pleader to the deceased drastically affect the results:
1. for the plea to have any chance, the surviving sim's daily and lifetime relationship scorses added together must equal at least 25.
2. if that is greater then 90, the number is reduced to 90. This gives even the closest relationship a 10 percent chance of failing in the plea.
3. Reaper picks a random number. If the adjusted total relationship score is higher than the ramdom number, the sim is returned to lift. If not, fare thee well.
NOTE
For sims with wants to save someone from death or to be saved from death, this weighted game of chance is crucial to the fulfillment of those wants. Stack the odds by having the pleader have very high relationship with the soon to be briefly deceased.  

-Jeff_Gordon_Girl_2008-

Briannabo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:40 pm
Tunty
Girlyg131
with this you dont nessessarily have to get the job just enter the cheat to unlock all aspirations i believe it is UnlockCareerRewards and then you dont have to have a full $10000 to come out perfect but it helps because say you put $5000 then you wouldnt get back your sims the same way they will be a zombie

WRONG.
Get another sim to move into the house if that person was alone and open the cheat box and type in unlockcareerrewards and then goto the career rewards spot and get the Resurrection thingy and use it. The Grim Reaper with ask how much you want to pay for this sim to come back and if you offer low he'll make them a zombie and if you go all they way he'll be completly normal and human. 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:19 pm
iBri
Tunty
Girlyg131

WRONG.
Get another sim to move into the house if that person was alone and open the cheat box and type in unlockcareerrewards and then goto the career rewards spot and get the Resurrection thingy and use it. The Grim Reaper with ask how much you want to pay for this sim to come back and if you offer low he'll make them a zombie and if you go all they way he'll be completly normal and human. 4laugh
yep shes right  

Roxy_heaven

xInnocent-smilesx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 am
If its on sims 2 , i dunno bout 1 but ask the grim reaper and clik on him and it says return to life $100 and u click it and u have been brought back to life or just in sims 2 stay a ghost and have fun scaring guests lmao its fun ,puking on them lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:44 pm
sandgal06
If its on sims 2 , i dunno bout 1 but ask the grim reaper and clik on him and it says return to life $100 and u click it and u have been brought back to life or just in sims 2 stay a ghost and have fun scaring guests lmao its fun ,puking on them lmao

You're talking about the console version aren't you? If you want to bring a sim back from the dead in the PC version you need the "resurrect-o-nomotron" and you have to pay a lot more than 100 simoleans o come back as a normal sim.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items