Zaraki
  Hitsugaya
  Aizen
  Tousen
  others..
View Results

Winter_Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:55 am
who is your favourite captain and why. Mine is Byakuya and Zaraki because Byakuya, he looks cool and he is actually really nice. and Zaraki cause he is really funny. So now is your turn, who is yours?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:53 pm
Something about Hitsugaya being a kid captain and always so collected and just cool in every situation makes him hilarious. I love serious characters, they're so easy to make fun of.  

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miranko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:19 am
lol i can say Kuchiki he's awsome. and he's not as much of an evil *(&(@ as i first took him for. ^ ^ Gotta love Senbon Zakura lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:27 pm
Aizen because he is the most powerful character in the series (as far as I know), he pretty much took over without anyone realizing he did ninja , his Zanpaku (sorry if that's misspelled) is awesome, and... well... he's just awsome! I mean, even when Ichigo attacked him (when Ichigo was wounded and tired, I'll admit), Aizen didn't even have to draw his sword to blow his face off! WOOOOO AIZEN!  

dufisoghnberlhjk

`H.o.n.e.s.t`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:55 pm
Kuchiki Byakuya! He's cool, awesome and sincere! Senbon Zakura's awesome too, my previous name, I felt like changing it fortunely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Hitsugaya and the 13th capt i cant remember his name right now and i'm too lazy to look it up but the 13th is really extremely nica nad really funny he doesn't come in til later though and Hitsugaya is just awsome I heart him me is my favortie capt.  

purplecow23

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:28 am
I don't know what it is about Kyouraku, but he just makes me feel good, probably because I feel like lounging around like he does a lot of times.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:19 pm
Ukitate, Shunsui, and of course Byakuya (can't not like him if i'm willing to cosplay him lol)

I tend to like most of the captains...Toushiro... Of course i love Unohana...

...i think if i continued though i'd just end up listing the lot of them, (along w/ some spoilers) so i'll just stop there ^.^ But tis hard sometimes to choose just one favorite.  

Miranko

BEATORiiCHE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:08 pm
Well, Gin is my all-time favorite. But I do really like Aizen, because honestly, he is a bloody genius. And of course who could not like Shunsui and Ukitake?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:03 pm
Miranko
Ukitate, Shunsui, and of course Byakuya (can't not like him if i'm willing to cosplay him lol)

I tend to like most of the captains...Toushiro... Of course i love Unohana...

...i think if i continued though i'd just end up listing the lot of them, (along w/ some spoilers) so i'll just stop there ^.^ But tis hard sometimes to choose just one favorite.
I would cosplay as my favorite Bleach characters but I would have a problem fitting into my costume in about a month. It will be big belly month and until May. whee  

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Murokai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:44 pm
I'd have to say Kuchiki just because of how lethal he is and his bankai is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:16 pm
I don't know, I luff them all so much!! heart But my top favs are Hitsugaya, Ichimaru, Byakuya, and ukitake.  

Nouxi

S i l e n t o s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:18 am
Zaraki!

The Man of Invincibility!

I like his eye patch.. but hes too powerful xP.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:24 am
Winter_Memories
who is your favourite captain and why. Mine is Byakuya and Zaraki because Byakuya, he looks cool and he is actually really nice. and Zaraki cause he is really funny. So now is your turn, who is yours?
YES! GO KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!! Almost no other bleach fan I know in person actually likes him sad  

TurtIe Tracks

x-tseng-ff7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:54 pm
My favorite is captain Ukitake..although he has done much yet. I like the way he looks and the his special two sword zanpatoh.  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff