no...freak
View Results

mr.keith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:25 am
well
im moving ....so i have to pack all of my stuff up
so i was going through all my old games and i come across the old N64
heart heart heart
so i decide to get it out n play a few rounds of starfox 64 with my bro.
i owned and i was happy
4laugh

has anyone out there ever come across some games that they havent played in a long time and actually like playing the game(s)?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:35 am
*Raises hand* Lots of times. I actualy just picked up Luigi's Mansion last week, and now I'm hooked on it! sweatdrop  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:18 am
I haven't been a gamer long enough for that to happen ^.^ I've only started collecting/buying games last year.

Although I do look at the old SNES games my brother bought a long time ago and just wish the SNES was working so I could play them... or the NES and its games.

Darn, now I wanna play Dragon Warrior xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:07 pm
Yeah, the nostalgal ((Sp?)) is a great feeling most the time.  

The Insane Swordsman

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:37 am
It happens all the time xd I'll be going through one of my many collections (NES, SNES, N64, NGC, GB, GBC, GBA, DS), find a game I haven't played in a while, and get hooked for some period of time... I love it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:47 am
Counter-strike, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Warcraft III, Diablo II, and many others made me do that.  

Funky Monkey Bill

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am
Now I've just picked up Mast Quest... No I'm hooked on that, too! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:13 pm
MQ, as the netspeak people say, r0xx0rs whee  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:23 pm
What's Mast Quest? ^.^'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:09 am
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest

Formally, it was only released in Japan using the N64:DD, an add-on peripheral that never made it to the US. Master Quest was an expansion that used the DD, a CD loader, to expand the game-play of Ocarina of Time. It finally was released State-side in the form a compilation disc that Nintendo Power subscribers could get for free by registering x number of games.

I got it for free biggrin You could find it at some retailers for, about, 45 USD...in the "Used" section, of course.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:18 pm
i actually picked up the legend of zelda collectors edition for 5 dollars. of course i didn't sell it (even though i own most of the games on it).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:29 pm
Well a while back I got back a HIGHLY ninja illegal black SNES cartridge, and I finally played Super Turrican again, and finally beat it. For those NG members unfamiliar with Super Turrican it's a side scrolling shooter/platformer with three different kinds of shots; each found in different colored orbs. Green, which bounce off walls; blue which is a focused beam; red, which is a spread shot. The more of each color one collected the more powerful the beams became. There was a ball/wheel form borrowed from Metroid too, though it was scarcely used. ... whoa... I just ranted a raging rant pirate !

Oh, and Bust-A-Move was on there too. That's always fun ever once in a while.  

CirePrahs

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:12 pm
Illegal SNES cartridges exist? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:17 pm
LOZ LTTP...i got it and played it threw in like 3 hours  

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm
hmmmmm....never heard of illegal SNES cartridges but I pick up Ocarina of Time and play it a couple of days a couple weeks back when I rediscover something I get hooked on it really easily I don't know why  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff