The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Creepist Harry Potter Dream. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a creepy Harry Potter dream.
  Yes.
  No.
  . . maybe. .
View Results

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:10 am
Recently I had a really effed up Harry Potter. I know a number have also had weird Harry Potter. This is a place to share all of your disturbing Harry Potter Dreams.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:53 pm
My creepist dream was first I was standing on a street corner holding hands with Viktor Krum then suddenly my cousin drives up in a Jeep. Apparently we weren't suposed to be together because he started threatening him with a gun like thingy. My cousin chased him to this place where it was like a partial basement where you can see into the basement, and Viktor jumped into a broken basement window. Then my cousin was about to shot and suddenly I had a little pistol thing and I shot my cousin in the knuckle. . .Then after that I don't have much memory of the dream.  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:27 am
i dreamt that dan radcliffe was my principal xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:35 pm
wow weirdest dream. I would have to say the one where Harry, Ron, and Hermione ended up living together in a relationship. They were all able to be married to each other. It was one big odd family. sweatdrop  

inudragon21

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:12 am
I have so many regularly that I can't even decide.
If I had to choose, it would be the mix between the Hobbit and HP. Bilbo and the rest of them had left his house for me and my mother to take care of. We left to go shopping and came back an hour later. We opened the door and a toad hopped out. A second later I was on the ground beause Neville had tackled me to get Trevor. All the HP characters were there. We went inside and talked to some of them for a while. Then the Terminator showed up. We all jumped on the floor hoping he wouldn't see us. He killed everyone except me, Seamus, and Neville. He even shot the toad. The Terminator left the room and we thought we were safe. They smiled at me and then they got shot. The T was behind me and I was thinking, "Oh, Sh*t!!" I heard him say, "Sarah Connors?" Stupidly I turned around and said, "Yes?" POW!!!!
Then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:48 pm
A Dream that my friend had would take up a couple post ... anyone wanna read it? (we turned it into a script)  

Jaishirri

Jaishirri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm
Here it goes...

Dangerous Games
By: Ms. J. Potter and Ms. J. Malfoy

Setting: 9: 00:00 PM, Tuesday August 10th, Ontario, Canada.

NARRATOR: Once upon a time, in the middle of summer one ordinary fifteen-year-old girl stormed out of her house in search of her friend that was supposed to be staying over at her house.

KRYSTINE: ::stops on the sidewalk and looks down the road:: Why in gods name did she storm off? ::turns to go back inside::

CHANTELLE: ::high sweet voice:: Hello!

KRYSTINE: ::sits down on the driveway:: Whatcha doing?

CHANTELLE: ::points to the sky:: Look, the Little Dipper!

KRYSTINE: ::looks into the sky:: That isn’t the Little Dipper is it?

CHANTELLE: Yeah, it is!

KRYSTINE: No it’s can’t be ‘cuz look! That’s the North Star. And the North Star is in the Little Dipper so that must be the Big Dipper¼ and then that must be Draco¼

CHANTELLE: And Cassiopeia must be over there. ::points to a spot behind the house::

KRYSTINE: But that can’t be right! ::goes into deep mathematical equations:: Thus it’s over there! ::points to a spot near the Big Dipper::

CHANTELLE: ::rolls eyes::

KRYSTINE: Is Sirius a star or a groupy thingy.

CHANTELLE: ::looks questionably at Krystine:: It’s a star.

KRYSTINE: Where is it then?

CHANTELLE: It only comes out for two months a year.

KRYSTINE: Which two months?

CHANTELLE: In the winter. Actually I think it’s around Christmas. December and January I think.

KRYSTINE: Damn. So anyway. ::sits up::

CHANTELLE: You know I feel really bad!

KRYSTINE: ::slowly:: Why?

CHANTELLE: Because I made your mom mad!

KRYSTINE: You did what?

CHANTELLE: And your step-dad thinks I should be on medication...

KRYSTINE: ::quietly:: Well you should be... ::to Chantelle:: He doesn’t actually mean it.

CHANTELLE: Oh you know what? Boys are so immature!

KRYSTINE: Tell me about it!

CHANTELLE: But I am so much more immature then Harry. But that’s alright because if a guy can’t like you for who you are then it’s not worth going out with them.

KRYSTINE: What’s his last name again?

CHANTELLE: Yorkshire. I know it sounds odd doesn’t it?

KRYSTINE: Oh you know Mike right? The guy that lives in Sarnia that I met at camp? Well his niece, or something – through parental marriage – has been telling me a couple things. For one she’s been quite annoying lately but anyway.

CHANTELLE: [n]::starts humming::[/n] This is easy as lovers go...

KRYSTINE: Okay, I know you love that song, so do I, but can you please pay attention?

CHANTELLE: ...so don’t complicate it by hesitating...

KRYSTINE: Chantelle, please! So I was talking to her and she told me that her sister liked Mike and he liked her back and that he had been trying to hold her hand and such all morning! So I told her the truth that frankly I didn’t care. And you know what she told me?

CHANTELLE: What did she tell you? ::her head turns to Krystine intently waiting for her answer::

KRYSTINE: She told me that I should be careful in my choice of boyfriends because she didn’t want to see me with a broken heart again! I can’t believe her! She’d actually believe that I’d be that upset! And he hasn’t even broken up with me!

CHANTELLE: Well really it’s not like you were going to grow old with him!

KRYSTINE: I know! It’s like yeah I love him, I really do! But if we break up I ain’t gonna stop living!

CHANTELLE: We are only fifteen! I want to be out of school and have a career before I even think of a real relationship with a guy! Because if I don’t then I’ll have to be dependent on a guy and I’ll have to stay home with the kids and have a boring life!

KRYSTINE: Personally, I think I would like to be the one out working and bringing in the income and my husband can stay home and take care of the kids!

CHANTELLE: You know what would be cool! If I actually got a Hogwarts letter on my sixteenth birthday!

KRYSTINE: Or if we weren’t actually ‘Muggles’!

CHANTELLE: What if Harry Potter was real! And Draco Malfoy came and I told him you were Jamie and he fell in love with you and you got married! And the minute after you were pronounced man and wife you told him that you were actually a muggle! ::starts to laugh::

KRYSTINE: ::falls down laughing her head hitting the driveway::

CHANTELLE: Oh my God! I had another Harry Potter Universe dream last night!

KRYSTINE: I’m listening.

CHANTELLE: Okay well we were all sitting in the Gryffindor common room. Harry, Jamie, just because, Hermione, Ron, and Jenna.

KRYSTINE: You mean ‘you’.

CHANTELLE: Whatever. Ron decided to go up to bed because he was tired. So he walked up the stairs to the Head Boy room and shut the door. Then Jamie said she had to be meeting Draco somewhere. Then Hermione claimed that she needed a good night’s rest because she was going to be studying the whole of the next day. And then I claimed that I needed to go to bed too. I watched Harry go up to the seventh year boys dorm, and for some strange odd reason I walked into Ron’s room and saw Ron in his bed decaying! Which is gross because it’s Ron and he’s decaying!

KRYSTINE: Ewe! You sick minded freak! Continue!

CHANTELLE: Then I saw five dark-hooded figures and Voldemort standing in the room. Voldemort told his Death Eaters to seize me but I noticed I had a time turner on my neck and when I turned it I was back in the common room.

NARRATOR: At exactly 9:50:34 PM, both Chantelle and Krystine felt a tug at their navel and their world as they knew it started to disappear. Thirty seconds later both girls were thrown to the floor¼

Setting: 9:50:34 PM, Date unknown, Gryffindor Common Room, Hogwarts castle.

HARRY: Are you two all right?

CHANTELLE and KRYSTINE: ::simultaneously:: I’m fine!

CHANTELLE: ::looks at Harry:: Actually... No I’m not! ::collapses::

KRYSTINE: ::looks at Harry then looks at Chantelle:: Um, yeah. We’ll be right back! ::grabs Chantelle and heads up the girl’s dormitory staircase::

KRYSTINE: ::notices Jenna in the bathroom, takes her wand and locks the door::

JENNA: ::bangs on door:: Jamie! Let me out! Come on that’s not fair!

KRYSTINE: ::ignores Jenna’s screaming:: Chantelle, I need you to look into my eyes and tell me what colour they are!

CHANTELLE: ::singing:: And this is wonderful as loving goes...

KRYSTINE: Chantelle?

CHANTELLE: ...this is tailor made what’s the sense in waiting.

KRYSTINE: CHANTELLE!!!

CHANTELLE: What?

KRYSTINE: Look into my god-forsaken eyes and tell me what colour they are!

CHANTELLE: ::looks into her god-forsaken eyes:: They’re brown. What’s your point?

KRYSTINE: Let’s try again shall we. What colour is my hair?

CHANTELLE: ::looks closely at Krystine’s hair:: Red?

KRYSTINE: Is my hair normally red?

CHANTELLE: Did you dye your hair in the last five minutes?

KRYSTINE: ::bangs her head on nearby wall:: Look. In. The. God. Damn. Mirror.

CHANTELLE: ::looks into mirror::

KRYSTINE: Whom do you look like?

CHANTELLE: I look like Jenna. ::realises whom she looks like:: I look like Jenna! But I can’t be Jenna because I am Chantelle! And if I am Chantelle how can I be Jenna at the same time?

KRYSTINE: Now whom do I look like?

((A/N Jenna = Chantelle… Jamie = Krystine…))

JENNA: You look like Jamie. But how can you be Jamie if you are Krystine? But if you are Krystine how can you be Jamie at the same time?

JAMIE: Were you born stupid? So, we’ve established whom we look like, and I doubt there is any point in figuring out how we got here. What are we going to do?

JENNA: Snog Harry senseless!

JAMIE: NO! You freak!

JENNA: You remember my dream? Well maybe we have to follow the dream.

JAMIE: Um okay. So what happened after you used the time turner?

JENNA: Um, I ran down and told everyone that Voldemort is in the castle.

JAMIE: Well then, let’s go.

JAMIE and JENNA: ::run down the stairs::

JENNA: ::loudly:: Guys, Voldemort is in the castle! Voldemort is in the castle!

RON: Who’s where?

JAMIE: ::rolls her eyes:: Voldemort is in the castle!

HERMIONE: We should go to Dumbledore!

HARRY, HERMIONE, JAMIE, JENNA, and RON: ::run out of the common room in the direction Dumbledore’s office::

NARRATOR: All five of them ran up to Dumbledore’s office and starting guessing the password.

HARRY: Ice mice.

JENNA: Huckle Berry Ferry. ((A/N don’t ask!))

RON: Oh it’s my turn?

HERMIONE: Ron shut it!

JAMIE: Socks!

RON: Socks?

HARRY: Drooble’s best blowing gum.

HERMIONE: Dragon’s blood.

RON: Fellyphone! ((A/N Don’t ask us why that’s the password. Please!))

NARRATOR: So our five young Gryffindor’s made it into Dumbledore’s office. Hermione knocked on the door but Ron walked past her and pushed the door open. Dumbledore looked up at his students expectantly. Hermione told him that Voldemort was in the castle and he told the he wanted to speak to each separately.

DUMBLEDORE: I would like to speak with each of you separately!

NARRATOR: : surprised utraged:: I just said that!

DUMBLEDORE: ::ignores the narrator:: So Jamie if you will come in…

JAMIE: ::walks into his office and shuts the door::

DUMBLEDORE: Since Voldemort is after Jenna you have to stay distant from Jenna and be very mean! Do you understand?

JAMIE: ::confused:: But she’s my best friend!

DUMBLEDORE: Good. I’m glad you understand! ::pushes Jamie out of his office and calls in Hermione::[/]b

HERMIONE: ::enters Dumbledore’s office::

DUMBLEDORE: Don’t try to figure anything out or say anything logical or you may just screw up my train of thought! So you are no longer allowed to be friends with Jenna! ::without a last glance he shoves her out of his office and calls in Harry::

HARRY: ::enters Dumbledore’s office::

DUMBLEDORE: Are you in love with Jenna?

HARRY: ::lying:: No! I broke up with her a week ago!

DUMBLEDORE: Good, good, that’s good. Then you will not have any problem ignoring her or being mean! You are to do that! ::throws Harry out of his office and calls in Ron::

RON: ::enters Dumbledore’s office and looks back at Harry lying in a heap on the floor:: Harry, you okay?

DUMBLEDORE: ::slams the door shut:: Now Ronald, I would get yourself comfortable. ::points to a chair that looks very uncomfortable::

RON: ::stares at the chair and finally sits::

DUMBLEDORE: Are you in love with Jenna?

RON: ::not lying:: NO!

DUMBLEDORE: Well that’s too bad because you will be spending the rest of your life with her unless one of these two things happens. 1. Jenna is captured my Voldemort by the end of her seventh year. 2. Harry confesses his undying love for Jenna.

RON: You are a crazed, insane, psychotic, old cracker, and a lunatic!

DUMBLEDORE: You’ve discovered the tru-

NARRATOR: Before Dumbledore was able to finish his sentence Ron was already out of his office and halfway to the Gryffindor common room.

JENNA: ::walks into Dumbledore’s office and sits down in the uncomfortable chair::

DUMBLEDORE : I’ve just told Mr. Wealsey the same thing I am about to tell you. I think he took it rather well. You will be spending the rest of your life as Mrs. Wealsey unless one of these two things happens. 1. Voldemort captures you by the end of this year. 2. Harry confesses his undying love for you.

JENNA : ::still sitting in the chair waiting for more::

DUMBLEDORE: You can leave now!

JENNA: ::Quietly exits the room and makes her way down to the common room singing:: I’ll be true, I’ll be useful, I’ll be a cavalier, I’ll be yours my dear and I’ll belong to you if you just let me through! ::enters the common room:: Hey, where’s Jamie?

HARRY: Oh she had to go somewhere and meet someone-

JENNA: Who?

RON: He is a total p***k!

HERMIONE: RON!

RON: Well he is!

HARRY: And lives in the dank, dark, dungeons of Hogwarts!

JENNA: I knew it! I knew she was having an affair with Severus Snape!

NARRATOR: Harry begins to bang his head on the table, Hermione begins to bang her head against one of her many books and Ron begins to bang his head against Hermione’s left shoulder.

HERMIONE: OW! Ronald that hurt!

RON: ::embarrassed:: He’s been tormenting us for the past six and a half-years!

JENNA: ::thinking:: Um, that makes it a little bit harder...

HARRY: It’s Draco! She’s gone to meet Draco!

JENNA: Oh!

NARRATOR: Hermione then got up, tired of Jenna’s stupidity, and left to go study for her Nasty, Exhausting, Wizarding, Tests. Harry just plain tired got up and went to bed. That left Ron and Jenna in the same room at the same time all alone with no one else around! * God are these people dumb! *

RON : Jenna, doyouwanttoloseyourvirginitytomeaswearegoingtoenduptogetheranyways?

NARRATOR: And how anyone understood that is beyond my comprehension!

JENNA: Er?

NARRATOR: The next morning Jenna woke up next to Ron with her pj’s on and in his bed. They pulled back the curtain and saw Voldemort with his five Death Eaters.

VOLDEMORT: You! ::points to Jenna:: Get out of bed! You must come back with me to my house in the country to lose your virginity to me! I need a child to continue to take over the world once I am gone!

JENNA: But I’ve already lost my virginity last night! I mean, did I? ::turns to Ron::

RON: ::is to embarrassed to answer::

JENNA: I remember now! I lost it two weeks ago to Harry!

VOLDEMORT: Anywho that doesn’t matter! Come with me!

NARRATOR: NINE MONTHS LATER!

Setting: 8:58:02 AM, August 23rd , St. Mungos Hospital, London, England.

RANDOM DOCTOR: ::walks out into the waiting room to find Ronald B. Wealsey, Harry J. Potter and Tom M. Riddle sitting and waiting:: Hello, I believe you are all here to see miss Jenna Black. You can see her now.

RON, HARRY, and TOM: ::cautiously enter the room::

RON: Hey, Jenna.

HARRY: Boy or girl?

JENNA: Boy and girl. Twins. ::grins::

TOM: ::standing in corner::

JAMIE: ::barges into the room with Draco right behind her looking pissed indeed. Notices the twins and walks over to Jenna:: Awe. They are so cute! What are their names?

TOM: Tom Jr. and Tabatha!

HERMIONE: ::rolls eyes::

RON and HARRY: Ask Jenna...

JENNA: I don’t know. I want to know who the father is first!

RANDOM DOCTOR: ::takes out wand and cast a spell on the three boys and the two babies::

TOM: ::turns WHITE::

RON: ::turns WHITE ::

HARRY: ::turns BLUE::

BABY BOY: ::turns BLUE::

BABY GIRL: ::turns BLUE::

RANDOM DOCTOR: Well Miss Black it seems that Mister Potter here is the father. So what will you name them?

JENNA : ::looks at Harry ::

HARRY: ::looks at Jenna::

JENNA: Harry stop looking at me!

HARRY: No, you stop looking at me!

JENNA: I mean it Harry!

HARRY: Fine!

JENNA: Fine!

HARRY: You can name the first one¼

JENNA: James Harold Potter. After his grandfather.

BACKGROUND NURSE: Aw! That’s so sweet!

HARRY: ::looks behind him and sees the nurse running away:: And I shall name our beautiful daughter...

JENNA: You do that.

HARRY: Victoria Leanne Potter.

DRACO: ::looks at Jamie :: You dragged me away from our ‘meeting’ to come here and listen to some Maurey show?

JAMIE: Draco, be nice!

DRACO: ::quietly:: Sorry!

RON: Whipped!

DRACO: AM NOT!

RON: ARE TOO!

DRACO: AM NOT!!

EVERYONE ELSE (including BACKGROUND NURSE and RANDOM DOCTOR): ARE TOO!!!!!!!!

DRACO: Can we leave then Jamie?

JAMIE: Fine! I’ll see you guys’ back at Hogwarts! And congrats Jenna!

NARRATOR: So Jamie and Draco left St. Mungos for a very comfortable broom closet back at Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione realised that they were madly in love and left to find another vacant broom closet back at Hogwarts. After realising that Voldemort was in the room Harry turned on him, wand out stretched but he managed to get away before he could have been blown to bits. Harry sat down on the edge of Jenna’s bed and took Victoria in his hands.

HARRY: They are adorable aren’t they!

JENNA: Yes they are! And I am so glad that you are the father!

HARRY: ::nervously:: Jenna I, er, I love you!

JENNA: So are you confessing your undying love for me?

DUMBLEDORE: ::glides into the maternity ward:: Congratulations the both of you!

ANGEL CHOIR: ::singing :: ::trumpets in the background::

Love, Love, Love.Love, Love, Love.Love, Love, Love.There's nothing you can do that can't be done.Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.It's easy.Nothing you can make that can't be made.No one you can save that can't be saved.Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.It's easy.All you need is love.All you need is love.All you need is love, love.Love is all you need.All you need is love.All you need is love.All you need is love, love.Love is all you need.Nothing you can know that isn't known.Nothing you can see that isn't shown.Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.It's easy.All you need is love.All you need is love.All you need is love, love.Love is all you need.All you need is love (All together, now!)All you need is love. (Everybody!)All you need is love, love.Love is all you need (love is all you need).Yee-hai!Oh yeah!She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.

JENNA: ::looks at Harry quizzically::

HARRY: ::shrugs and leans over to kiss Jenna::

NARRATOR: During the kiss Jenna felt the familiar pull at her navel and once again the world around her began to disappear. Unfortunately Jamie was also feeling the familiar pull and was upset to find herself a couple seconds later on her front lawn laying next to Jenna except Jenna didn’t look like Jenna. She looked like Chantelle.

KRYSTINE: Well it looks like we are back to normal!

CHANTELLE: Why oh why did we have to leave then?

KRYSTINE: Why? What where you doing that was so important?

CHANTELLE: Kissing Harry Potter!!!

KRYSTINE: ::sneers::

CHANTELLE: ::glares back::

KRYSTINE: ::closes her eyes, puts her head on the grass and smiles::

CHANTELLE: And why oh why are you so happy?

KRYSTINE: ::sits up, the smile fading from her face:: I am not happy!

CHANTELLE: Why pretend then?

KRYSTINE: I am trying to burn Draco Malfoy into my memory! He is such a God!

CHANTELLE: Oh shut up! ::silence:: I’m cold! Let’s go inside! ::stands up::

KRYSTINE: You are not cold you just don’t want to talk about what happened! ::stands up and follows Chantelle in the house::

NARRATOR: And that ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you play dangerous games with two fifteen-year old girls who let their imaginations wonder.

THE END

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:33 am
I dreamt Hogwarts had P.E. eek xp SCREAM  

savannatiger09

Monti Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:01 pm
i dreamt that dan radcliffe died in a stunt for the film

i cried  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:02 am
I had a Harry Potter dream once...but it wasn't scary, it was awesome. In the dream I got to kiss Harry. xd  

covo

[S] a k u r a

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:45 am
My only Harry Potter dream was really weird...

It all started when Tom Riddle became a squatter in my house @.@;
He forced me to wear this weird tea-cup-like-dress that made me look like Alice in Wonderland! ...what the...
I tried to escape with my two, small dogs out of my bedroom window while he was watching t.v. @_~
I then Jumped the neighbour's fence and ran down the street. I turned around only to find him chasing after me!
I was then saved at the corner of my street when Aurors on broomsticks fired stunning spells at him...and that's all I remember. Weird, huh. xd sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:47 pm
i had a dream once that i was married 2 DAN! it was great!  

mnkyspaid

colormyworldx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:16 pm
I had a dream that i got excepted into Hogwarts. Where i became best friends with harry and ginny and hermione and ron etc. I pwned at Quidditch as a chaser smile then all the sudden Luke Skywalker shows up....after that *it was all a blur*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:43 pm
i had a dream that my close friends from school got accepted to hogwarts as for it to be are high schoool and we were friends whith harry, ron, and hermione.. we had tons of fun  

CuteLittleRin

[priori.incantatem]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:00 am
Dood, i only have harry potter dreams.

None of my dreams are potter-free, you could say.

I've had some verry interesting ones, most are just me + harry making
heart

Also one was ron and hermione making out in the common room while harry and i played Exploding Snap.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff