Family Members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:50 pm
I was reading an interview Chris Judge (Teal'c) gave. I thought this was interesting to know. This is what he said:

Quote:
And my brother appears in it (Episode: Sacrifices), in one of the co-starring roles. So yeah, it was a really fun week.

I'm actually -- my goal is I'm competing with Peter DeLuise to see who can get the most family members on the show! [Laughter] So I've had my sons, my fiancée, and now my brother. So I think I'm up one! [Laugher] Oh, wait! Yeah, because that's four. He's had three on. So I think I'm up one. [Laughter]

Oh, no -- but his wife's been on there! So we're tied, four-four.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:23 pm
thats cool blaugh i liked it  

deirei

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:17 am
I want to see the episode and try to find out which guy is his brother. I also want to go through and look for his other family members.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:07 am
eek I just realized you Pete was. He's David DeLuise's relative. I don't want to say brother until I'm sure. Gesh. I'm slow on the uptake. I was reading this article about Tapping being happy about Carter having a life.  

SammySue
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:06 pm
Dom DeLuise has 3 sons: Peter, David and Michael. Peter DeLuise is the Director, David DeLuise plays Pete. They have all guest starred on the show including Dom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:47 pm
Calixto
Dom DeLuise has 3 sons: Peter, David and Michael. Peter DeLuise is the Director, David DeLuise plays Pete. They have all guest starred on the show including Dom.

Thanks!  

SammySue
Crew

Revengers_Heart

Aged Explorer

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:51 pm
I know in the Changeling Amanda Tappings husband Alan was in it, apparently he was one of the firefighters sliding down the pole. And I believe Christoper's girlfriend was in it as well but I'm not too sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:32 pm
Well I am choosing this thread for this news cause it's about family. biggrin
We should give congratulations to Michael and Lexa on the birth over the weekend, of their new baby girl! *squeal* awww so great for them! For people who didn't know Michael Shanks is married to Lexa Doig from Andromeda. New baby! heart  

Calixto
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:29 pm
Calixto
Well I am choosing this thread for this news cause it's about family. biggrin
We should give congratulations to Michael and Lexa on the birth over the weekend, of their new baby girl! *squeal* awww so great for them! For people who didn't know Michael Shanks is married to Lexa Doig from Andromeda. New baby! heart

I think I heard about the baby. I'm happy for them.  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games