Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Innocence is never the key (Slight Yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:50 pm
Roles:

Kaiba Seto - Angel of Flames
Honda -
Kaiba Mokuba - InunaideKaiba
Otogi Ryuuji -
Yami -
Yuugi -
Ryou -
Bakura -
Marik - Arashi Cloud
Malik - Kiara_wellsome
Rishid -
Isis -
Jounouchi -
Shizuka -

Plot:
Alright, most of you love and cherish Malik/Marik don’t you? Of course you do… well that is why I have decided to produce this! Marik Ishtar returns… One night, Malik has this dream. And its horrid. He calls out for his yami to protect him. And what happens? He returns. Of course that will be all role-played out.

Setting:
Anyways, this is based back in Egypt when Malik returned. Then when it gets into more of the Rp Malik will return to Domino Japan to visit his friends… and we’ll carry on from there!

Rules:

…. I don’t like rules… but rp what you will just remember to keep it PG-13 ^^; But there is a hint of Yaoi in there somewhere... -nods-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:54 am
I'd like to play Marik if you don't mind.  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:56 am
((Can I be Mokuba?))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:57 pm
((Can I claim Kaiba xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:11 pm
((Heheh we can start now.))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Malik walked silently through the cordors. Thinking. His mind was set on what he had done, although he had been several years, he still felt bad. Although, he did miss the action and excitement that he gave himself. Now he was back at home, in Egypt with Isis and Rishid. Though the Pharaoh business was over and done; he sighed heavily. Sitting down at the base of his home he glanced back and looked within his home, Isis was busy in the kitchen doing her girly things. Ever since she had given the sennen(sp?) necklace to Yami, she changed. No more looking into the future, no more predicting things. It was a normal, centered life. Just like Malik wanted....

Or did he?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:45 am
Marik had for a long time, been locked away in the shadow realm, even though he was far from dead. He had been broken for a while after being sent here, and all his mind could do was inspect itself, looking over faded memories of his life above ground. He'd first shown himself when he killed that boy's father. He had no idea why, but he'd felt a burning rage, almost as though his very heart had been sent aflame. He smiled, he was somewhat glad that Odion had stopped him from destroying the boy. He realized then that his will had been created by the child and separated using the millenium rod. So, I am neither his Yami, nor a spirit of the past. However, he felt as though there was something still with him, protecting him, why, he couldn't figure out who nor why.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:47 am
((Are we working off the end in the comic books, or the show confused ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:26 pm
Angel of Flames
((Are we working off the end in the comic books, or the show confused ))

(( Doesn't matter to me. Its just a rp. So I would say...SHOW. Never read the manga where malik/marik are in it XD ))

Everything was going very well with the older boy now, since it had been several years, he was now at the age of 18. Finally, he could do as he pleased. Even go back to Domino Japan with his sister if he wished. That’s what he wanted to do, see Yuugi and… Bakura. He missed the way Kura-san treated him, but then again, he knew that Bakura was only there for Marik. And not himself. It signed heavily and watched the sun fade behind some of the sand dunes.

“Brother! Dinner is ready, come and eat.” Isis hollered from the kitchen. Malik sighed once more and lifted himself up from his seat. Going in he, thought he seen something, a faint image of someone he knew. Of course he was already sweating from the outrageous temperature. He shook the image from his head and went into his home to eat.

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:37 pm
He felt almost as the years slipped by, timeless, without light, without hope. Just this cold, lonely forboding that he should be trapped here forever that the seal keeping him in place was melting, ebbing away in a tide. He could get a few tastes of the other world. The light, or sand would slip in through some crack every once in a while, he'd grind his teeth at the light, but it was a sweet promise as to what he might one day again obtain.... He felt his hollowed heart carrying the hope he held very carefully, as though it would be lost somehow. As though his small freedoms would only be short- lived and they were for now, but he felt something greater would cause this all to end soon. How should he know? He was only a part of the other's personality, not even a true Yami to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:22 am
Malik finished washing his dish, and placed it to dry. He waved to both his siblings and vanished into his room. Exhausted and weak from the days work of trying to unlock something else. He closed his door to his room; yawning in the process. Malik stumbled over to his bed and sat down, crossing his arms he lifted his shirt and lifted over his head. Throwing it to the side, he slide under his covers and covered his eyes. Slowly, falling into the dream land, where he knew he was really free.

(Alright! All up to you on how the dream starts! Oh and BTW it’s a classic Malik thing going on razz )

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:45 pm
That was when his plot to contact the other had started, he could still feel when Malik would fall asleep. And that's when he allowed the dreams to take hold. He couldn't protect the other, he needed the other's help to do that, but by not drawing attention to himself locked here, he allowed the monsters of what truely happened in the other's youth to show themselves.... He was hoping that the other would call for him, so far, none of it had reached the other, no nightmares that would make the other want him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Malik’s eyes twitched slightly as his dream began. It started like most, calm and soothing. He dreamt like he was back in the past, the ancient past. He was the pharaoh, he had servants. Of course, the tan king was proudly standing out, watching the Nile River. His royal subjects in his court debating on what was to happen. Malik’s eyes closed for a moment to let the cool breeze flow through his hair. He turned, and walked back into the court, silencing the court.

“What’s wrong this time,” He asked sitting down in his throne. Many of the subject started to talk again, and he rose his hand silencing them once more. “One at a time please.” He glanced over and seen a young priestess, Isis. “Please, Isis, go on.”

“My pharaoh, the Nile is slowly drying up stream and the workers there are complaining about not getting enough water and other supplies to complete their work.” Isis finished with a bow. Malik nodded. What was he going to do? He didn’t know just yet.

Kiara Wellsome

Conservative Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:55 am
Marik knew that a nightmare would occur this time, it was there, he could sense it somehow, but he knew that the other was dreaming, and that something was stalking him. A terrible nightmare... And he was powerless, he could do nothing for the one that had made him... Only if the other called him back could he do anything. He watched helplessly as the nightmare started to inch closer into the other's dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:20 am
Seto sat at his desk, coffee cup in hand, reading the screen. Nothing was going on, nothing had spontaniously exploded, nothing interesting had happened today. Which, all at once, was a nice relief but boring as hell.
Seto sighed and looked over at his little brother. Who wasn't so little anymore, he was nearly as tall as Seto.
"What do you think? Should we go home at a decent hour for once?" Seto asked his brother, much more casual than usual. This sitting around and doing almost nothing was rather relaxing, really.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:33 pm
He watched as the horse like creature that attacked with plagues of nightmares descended upon the other. 'I can't help you, my light, I cannot, I cannot... I'm sorry but you'll have to call for me...' He thought. 'Call for me, it's empty here, cold here, call...'  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games