for sparring eachother of course!
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
just try not to kill eachother its just sparring  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:43 am
*goes in the middle of the empty gym and meditates*  

eXerPt_08

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:46 am
I don't think that'd get me very far on Gaia.
I'm not even past the control stage.
(I'm training myself in a path of martial art.)
I need to be able to sustain pain of any sort without even blinking.
o_o;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:24 pm
most martial arts are very basic and easy to read and one of the best things you can do is train yourself and for the last guy you are trying to do a style of hard training when your probably suited for "soft" training where you slowly practice the moves like the wu shu masters do. i for one have about 170 degree vision without moving my eyes or my head which is a lot more than most people have so i developed my own style of tae kwon do, streetfighting and some jyuken to have a balenced style that fully uses my abilities to where i use tae kwon do for kicks, streetfighting for punches, and jyuken for dodges and parries. basically just watch a few masters from each type of fighting and improvise your technique and it is easier and more effective than dedicationg yourself to one style  

jebwashere

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:01 pm
jebwashere
most martial arts are very basic and easy to read and one of the best things you can do is train yourself and for the last guy you are trying to do a style of hard training when your probably suited for "soft" training where you slowly practice the moves like the wu shu masters do. i for one have about 170 degree vision without moving my eyes or my head which is a lot more than most people have so i developed my own style of tae kwon do, streetfighting and some jyuken to have a balenced style that fully uses my abilities to where i use tae kwon do for kicks, streetfighting for punches, and jyuken for dodges and parries. basically just watch a few masters from each type of fighting and improvise your technique and it is easier and more effective than dedicationg yourself to one style
I believe one should understand the iron fist before they attempt the gentle fist.
A fighting style like Neji's is far more difficult.

I'm sure you think you're a wild Neji boy.
The gentle fist has almost nothing to do with sight.
A pro could fight blindfolded.

"The human field of view is about 180 degrees by 120 degrees, giving us a panoramic view of the scene."

Your eyesight is worse than the average human.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Way to make up numbers, buddy.
Know your roots.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:16 pm
Shikalee
jebwashere
I believe one should understand the iron fist before they attempt the gentle fist.

"The human field of view is about 180 degrees by 120 degrees, giving us a panoramic view of the scene."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Know your roots.
first of all i aint making up numbers cause your vision without moving your eyes or your head is 135 degrees not 180 otherwise you could see things on both sides of you perfectly without moving so check your facts first and i never said i was trying to be neji i just said my style is most comparable to his that way narutards like you know what the hell im talking about. study your facts before you go on a rant about something you know nothing about  

jebwashere

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:28 pm
jebwashere
Shikalee
jebwashere

Human eyesight image
http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~fleck/iowa-lab/wide2.gif

Know your roots.
first of all i aint making up numbers cause your vision without moving your eyes or your head is 135 degrees not 180 otherwise you could see things on both sides of you perfectly without moving so check your facts first and i never said i was trying to be neji i just said my style is most comparable to his that way narutards like you know what the hell im talking about. study your facts before you go on a rant about something you know nothing about
Kiddo, independent study doesn't lie.
I already proved it to you, and you're still lying.
Ever heard of peripheral vision?
I'm as blind as a bat dead center without my glasses, but because of peripheral vision, I can see movement BEHIND me.
MOST people can do this, because peripheral vision is more sensative to movement, and center vision is more sensative to detail.
You can't make your eyes magically different.
You're not an anime character, and you're limited to human vision.
Human vision is approximately 180 degrees because out eyes are on the front of our heads.
We are direct hunters.
Fish have a vision of almost 360 because the eyes are on the sides of their heads. They are indirect hunters.

If you hold your hand out DIRECTLY to the side of your eye, even if it's all the way out, you can't see it.
It you move it even just slightly, it immediately comes into view.

FIELD OF VISION represents ALL that you can see; whether it's perfectly or not.
I know you're lying because human eyes are all the same.
You can't see what is beside you perfectly.
That is why Naruto is a CARTOON, not REALITY.

I checked my facts. You're the idiot who wants to be special.
You don't know what special is.
Maybe you're special in the head. That's about it.
lol

You're a dumbass for calling me a Narutard.
I fight real gentle fist style. It's almost NOTHING like the anime.
rolleyes

You're the only one here who doesn't know s**t about what he's talking about.
surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:56 pm
i aint got time to fight with a dumbass liek you but i used to be crosseyed before i the ******** lasek surgery and thats why for like 20 degrees center in front of me i cant see or focus on buti can see more towards the side and i can read about labels at least if not most letter directly on side of me + yes i know what the ******** peripheral vision is and im not talking about that. i have a eye condition which should be a disadvantage and changed it to a advantade for me ok? i wasnt bragging, i wasnt exadgerating, all i was doing is proving a point about learning slight master of more than one style is better that being fully dedicated to one style + i am right about your vision range without periphreals. but seriously im gonna go because im not going to fight with someone who has a ******** superiority complex  

jebwashere

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:15 pm
jebwashere
i aint got time to fight with a dumbass liek you but i used to be crosseyed before i the ******** lasek surgery and thats why for like 20 degrees center in front of me i cant see or focus on buti can see more towards the side and i can read about labels at least if not most letter directly on side of me + yes i know what the ******** peripheral vision is and im not talking about that. i have a eye condition which should be a disadvantage and changed it to a advantade for me ok? i wasnt bragging, i wasnt exadgerating, all i was doing is proving a point about learning slight master of more than one style is better that being fully dedicated to one style + i am right about your vision range without periphreals. but seriously im gonna go because im not going to fight with someone who has a ******** superiority complex
It's bullshit.
Lazer surgery does NOT affect crosseyed problems; glasses do.
The crosseyed problem is a MUSCULAR problem and has NOTHING to do with the shape of the eye.

If you knew what peripheral vision was, you wouldn't say you weren't talking about it.
IDIOT. PERIPHERAL VISION IS SEEING WHAT'S NEXT TO YOU.
lol

NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION YOU HAD,
It CANNOT make you see better than the average human.
s**t, even my brother confirmed most humans can see MORE than 180 degrees.
You're just a total liar and it's hilarious that you STILL try to prove it.

If I'm such a dumbass, why I am always right?
All your combacks are totally false.
neutral

You're such a hypocrite.
"I'm not going to argue, but first I gotta get that last word in! :D"
Give up, man. You're so wrong I don't even have to TRY to prove you wrong.
Superiority complex my a**.
Everyone just seems that way when you're an idiot.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 am
this is the sparring grounds... instead of talking to him why don't you hit him lol  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:33 pm
greenyoshieggz
this is the sparring grounds... instead of talking to him why don't you hit him lol
I fight with the gentle fist.
I don't want to kill him.
=(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:52 am
KILL KILL KILL twisted . i fight with.......my hands?  

Historical

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff