Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
312! Oh noez! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:41 am
OMFG FATBOYZ IN EET.
What say you on this chapter, loves?
ninja surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:39 pm
More of the Akatsuki have been revealed. That is all I care about.  

Ryxga

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:55 pm
What do I have to say?... Ooooh, get ready- it's rantin' time!

Okay, I'm kinda glad to see Akatsuki again, but I am also soooooooo ticked!!! Where's this 'supposed' girl member?! I thought the next member Kishimoto was gonna reveal was gonna be the girl!! So... does this mean he's a sexist, lying b*****d and there is no girl?! Ugh.... I need female representation!! I know I shouldn't get worked up over a manga, but when you're a psychotic feminist like me, any time you see girls not being equally represented, it gets to ya... if there is no girl member, he's putting forth a point that girls are useless, and weak, and couldn't make the cut to be in Akatsuki. Now, I know that Naruto was originally geared towards boys, and most boys and men are sexist in more ways than one, but still....

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm rambling. But I'm really really angry. When I saw posts this morning about the new Akatsuki, I went and downloaded it, and was even late for school, because I was so excited that I'd finally see the girl member introduced, I didn't even care about anything else.

If I wasn't a crazy feminist, or if there were already plenty of girl Akatsuki members, I suppose that I would've loved this chapter. It really was quite interesting, and now we'll hopefully be seeing even more of the Akatsuki, plus Naruto's awesome training is coming up, and he's going to learn 'his own' jutsu, which will be really cool.

But where the hell is the girl member?! Why would he save her till last?! I'll bet there isn't even a girl, cause it wouldn't make sense to save her till the last unrevealed member... Because saving the girl till last would make her seem more special, don't you agree? Japanese people for the most part(no, I'm not sterotyping, just stating facts, so dont hate me) are rather sexist, and so saving the girl for last, making her seem special, and maybe even stronger/faster/whatever than most of the others doesn't seem like something that a guy writing a manga geared towards young boys, in Japan, would do if he wants to appease his target fans and continue to make sales.

I think he really must've changed his mind... I mean, think about it...*sob* I want my female representation!!

But oh well.... If I wasn't an angry, crazy feminist, ready to rip someone's head off right now, I must say, I think I would've quite enjoyed the chapter.
The part with Sai calling Ino 'Ms. Beautiful' because he thought he needed to come up with names that were opposite of girls actual attributes was hilarious, as was Sakura's reaction.
I thought it was cool seeing a girl jinchuuriki.. and she seemed to be holding her own fairly well(so far, though I know not for long!) against the two Akatsuki members.
And I liked Kakashi's idea for Naruto's training.
But dammit, why isn't there a girl Akatsuki member?! She was supposed to be the next one introduced!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:58 pm
Where did you find the translation? I've been looking and all my usual sites don't have it yet...  

nintendonerd

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Well, I went to NarutoMangaReturns, but they didn't have it posted yet, so I went to the General Discussion Subforum, and somebody had a link to a site where you could download it posted. I downloaded it, but later on found out that the pages were out of order... but if you're willing to deal with that(cause they do list the page #s so you can put it back in order with effort), here's the link: http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=Naruto/Recent+released/ . I recommend trying NarutoManga Returns though, as they may have other people who have posted better places to download from by now....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Thanks read and loved it. I kinda wish they'd stop dragging Naruto's training out though. Thank you by the way for the site.  

nintendonerd

Aurora Marija

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:22 pm
You're welcome!!!
Well, I'm glad somebody liked it...
And now you have the site to get it from once it comes out each week, without needing to wait(I used that site once before, and they always post it right away..).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:10 am
Some believe Deidara is a girl because of how she/he/it is refered to in Japanese.

Stupid Shikamaru going, "on a mission." He's probably scared of Sai....
mad

WAIT!! AHAHAHAH! I get it...!
KISHIMOTOO... Looks like all the fangirls are getting what the want.
"MISSION." RIIIIGGGHT.
rofl

Anyone else noticed the two-tailed-cat?

Kishimoto is saving the girl for last for shocker points.
Not for, "making her special."
He's adding suspense.

*head still spinning*
Since when is Temari-Kun that worth it!
s**t son, she isn't even that... dude, she's...
OMFG SHE'S AN ADULT AND HE'S A MINOR!!
Do they have laws like that in Konoha?
eek xd

Syndactyly

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:05 am
I loved this chapter,: it reintroduced team 10, some what explained the magnitude of Naruto’s training,, introduced a possible love interest for Ino, two Akatsuki members, and another biju. mrgreen Its all up hill from here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:41 am
Team 10 = LOVE!
I want to see Ino fight!
eek surprised

Syndactyly

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Screw Ino I wanna see how Hinata improved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:48 pm
nintendonerd
Thanks read and loved it. I kinda wish they'd stop dragging Naruto's training out though. Thank you by the way for the site.

Yeah, I wish Kakashi would just tell him, I want to know what it is.  

Disgruntled Minion

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:25 am
Shikalee
Some believe Deidara is a girl because of how she/he/it is refered to in Japanese.

Stupid Shikamaru going, "on a mission." He's probably scared of Sai....
mad

WAIT!! AHAHAHAH! I get it...!
KISHIMOTOO... Looks like all the fangirls are getting what the want.
"MISSION." RIIIIGGGHT.
rofl

Anyone else noticed the two-tailed-cat?

Kishimoto is saving the girl for last for shocker points.
Not for, "making her special."
He's adding suspense.

*head still spinning*
Since when is Temari-Kun that worth it!
s**t son, she isn't even that... dude, she's...
OMFG SHE'S AN ADULT AND HE'S A MINOR!!
Do they have laws like that in Konoha?
eek xd

Huh? i understood zero of that1 and for NarutomangaReturns, you usually gotta look in pictures before it shows up on the side. This chpter just seemed like a lot of filler to me. really pretty pointless. I miss Deidara! whens he coming back!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:04 pm
Shikalee
*Funny Post about Shikamaru's *mission**

Heh that made me lol  

Mr._Stabby

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:10 pm
Puma D. John
Screw Ino I wanna see how Hinata improved.
That's true but I already know waht to expect from Hinata.
She fights with the gentle fist. I know a lot about the technique.
However, Ino's fighting style is a true mistery. (sp? XD)

NinjaRikku: I got that idea from a crappy scanalation I read.
After reading the MSN group, I realize I was wrong.
I'm a little dissappointed.
xd

Mr._Stabby: Yeah... me too.
lol

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games