Reply Naruto Guild
Funniest Moments Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:24 pm
Name some of the funniest moments in Naruto....

Well, let me start.... During the "bell training", when Sasuke's head was the only thing in his body above the ground and Sakura passes by.... Then Sasuke (he looked very hot at the moment) said "Sakura".... I mean, did you see Sakura's eyes? Watch the episode at youtube.... I think it's the fourth one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:41 pm
Secret ninja art A thousand years of death!!  

E-on

jebwashere

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:10 pm
ninja its konoha secret art thousand years of pain razz and ive threatened to use it on my gf....ahh good times lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:27 pm
jebwashere
ninja its konoha secret art thousand years of pain razz and ive threatened to use it on my gf....ahh good times lol

using your fingers or somethng else.... maybe below the belt? (LOL)  

pinoyidol2006

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:55 am
that was the funniest thing I have ever seen. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am
the funniest moment ever, and it always will be.... is when Naruto hears the word "ramen" rofl
he is hilarios ninja  

I Afritha I

Chibish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:48 am
God--when Jiraiya called Naruto sexy. Disturbing, and yeah, it had me gaping at the screen for a few minutes, but HILARIOUS and UNCALLED FOR. heart gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:38 pm
in ep 100 or 101 (i dont remember) when kakashi was predicting ways he could get punk'd. And how he reviled what was under his mask at the end lol

you would expect something like that from him  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:16 pm
I love episode 101, thw whole of it is just one big spoof! XD And I also loved this moment from the dub

Naruto: " Even You screw up somtimes, Sasuke!"
Sasuke: " I'm going to screw YOU up!"
Naruto: " Bring it on!"

It sounds so wrong...Keep in mind I'm SakuSasu, not SasuNaru >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 am
i like the part when naruto was late for the 3rd exam and he started getting chased by bulls.^^. that was great. there were so many bulls..  

RubberDuckie50792

J Teh Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:01 pm
well i think it was the episode where naruto tried to persuade sasuke to help him find out what was under kakashi's mask. lol buck teeth? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:58 am
101 is definitely a favorite.

157...Totally pwns. Neji...afraid...of the Curry of Life.

@Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl:: ROFL! SasuSaku fan here too. What episode was THAT? xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:34 pm
Chibish
God--when Jiraiya called Naruto sexy. Disturbing, and yeah, it had me gaping at the screen for a few minutes, but HILARIOUS and UNCALLED FOR. heart gonk

Oh yeah..... I was so shocked when he said that, also so grossed out *gag*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:51 am
There has never been a dull moment for the Naruto gang, I can recall many funny moments in Naruto, but one in particular I never seem to forget is the episode when two ninjas impersonate both Gai and Lee. They then decide to enter the village thinking that no one would notice the difference, boy where they wrong. So the episode goes along that everyone messes with these guys because they all know that they are neither Gai nor Lee except for Naruto that is, a great funny story from the start. Unfortunately I can't remember which episode it was but it was one of the filler episodes that have been playing.  

Shy Fighter Hinata

DarkGaara5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:54 pm
RubberDuckie50792
i like the part when naruto was late for the 3rd exam and he started getting chased by bulls.^^. that was great. there were so many bulls..
OMG i loved that one...it was sooo funny  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces