Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Poster in volume 28 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:03 am
I have to say I was quite impressed that they actully put a worth while poster in the manga. Oh yea and if you havent gotten number 28 do it now. You will only get the poster in the first printing only.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:35 pm
I have the poster hanging on my wall. I'm so glad I finally have something from RuroKen I can hang up. It looks like Kenshin's scabbard is hitting Kaoru on the head though. xp  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:58 pm
I got my copy today! ^____^ Once my room gets done I know where this is going...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:49 am
Wahh unfair! >_<

It isn't that one,is it?
http://www.sfbok.se/asp/artikel.asp?VolumeID=57373  

Namika-chan

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:10 pm
No that's just the book cover. Basically on one side it has all the books in order and then on the other side it has Kenshin and Kaoru with an umbrella.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Namika-chan
Wahh unfair! >_<

It isn't that one,is it?
]http://www.sfbok.se/asp/artikel.asp?VolumeID=57373

Thats the volume but that isint what the pic looks like ..if thats what you mean  

Sky~Samurai

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:49 pm
If my scanner were working I would put it up but it's not... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:45 pm
AAH! I wanna get it now! Is it in stores already? I don't wanna drive all the way down to barnes and nobles only to have it not there....  

Ling-Rei

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:33 am
There was one copy left at my B&N. They might have some but if you wanna wait I think the release date is the 4th....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:56 pm
I went to the store like every day until the last manga came out. I loved the poster. I shall put it next to my wall scroll. I am sad that it is over. I want him to write more, but i like the way it ended. So scratch that idea.  

Keihara

Namika-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:38 am
Sky~Samurai
Namika-chan
Wahh unfair! >_<

It isn't that one,is it?
]http://www.sfbok.se/asp/artikel.asp?VolumeID=57373

Thats the volume but that isint what the pic looks like ..if thats what you mean

That's not what I meant..I'm from Sweden,& the books there are different from the ones in U.S crying ^There might not be a poster in the swedish versions crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:36 am
Namika-chan

That's not what I meant..I'm from Sweden,& the books there are different from the ones in U.S crying ^There might not be a poster in the swedish versions crying crying crying

Awww...well that is the book cover...maybe you'll luck out and get a poster... 3nodding  

Chibibotan

Trible

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:06 pm
Waitasec! I thought it wasn't coming out until July? Did it come out a lil' early or something?? gonk
Can't... :wheeze: ...breathe... :whump:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:45 pm
I think the books get shipped early, so the bookstore puts it on the shelf immediately instead of waiting till the official release date. I got mine today. It was the buy 3 get 4th free at Waldenbooks and Borders. I haven't opened the wrapping yet XD because then it'll mean that it's finally over. Is the poster really double-sided?  

Ling-Rei

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:41 pm
Yes the poster is double-sided... 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items