Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:22 pm
Now, we all know that you do not have to wear black to be gothic, but how many people do wear colour?

I generally always wear one black thing, a long black skirt, or a black jacket, but usually I find myself wearing blue as the primary focus, and black as a secondary colour.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:28 pm

Depends on the season and weather really. Almost all my winter clothes are black (pants and sweaters), but I have a lot of colorful short dresses and shirts. Mostly pink/purple/blue, you'll never ever see me wearing yellow or greenish because I just think that's ugly ;o Some white too, and all the colors are almost always combined with something black, but still.. ^^

Enphra

polaris SUN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:30 pm
i do
just with black  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:43 pm
I admit, most of my clothes are black.
The rest arent bright, and are very drab.
Dark olive green, dark red, etc.
And I only wear black pants.  

Al-aaraaf

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:54 pm
My wardrobe consists of 4 colors...

Dark Purple

Dark Red

Hot Pink

And well i don't think black is a color but black. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:00 pm
i wear alot of black but when i'm not wearing it i wear blue, light blue dark blue, navy you name it i will probaly wear it.  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shadowcat_the_13th

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:50 pm
I wear black for three seasons of the year,but for summer I switch to camoflague.It's so much easier than sweating to the point of shriveling up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:53 pm
I try to wear dark colors. It's too f**kin hot for all black in the summers of Georgia, even with my secluded hermit-life.

Winter: All black.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

.x.strawberry.x.gashes.x.

Crumbly Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:47 pm
I do. Just because it's way too hot in the summer to wear black all the time. On the rare occasion that I wear colour without black (white/purple/blue/grey), it's never without a skull design somewhere. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:51 pm
I want a skull in my room that I keep stuff in..or to keep in my locker. But then I'd get in trouble...and that's not good.
sweatdrop  

Nazo no Kanjojin

2aetH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:53 pm
Living in Houston and wearing all black is impossible if you walk outdoors all the time like myself.

And if you have to walk to a store because you cannot drive..... sweatdrop

I usually wear camo and black, but there's a lot of times I wear every other color of the rainbow too. I've been known just to pull on a pair of blue jeans and a camo top....I end up looking more punk/rocker than goth.

As for makeup, when you're walking around, it makes no sense to wear it, but sometimes I have my neon green, blue, orange, or purple eyeshadow on and some eyeliner on the top lid(watch what happens when you sweat and you have eyeliner on your bottom lid...)

So, I wear plenty of color. In fact, I wear colors that most people won't. My favorite "outfit" is my rainbow tye-dye t-shirt I got from Corpus Christi with my dark khaki pants, my various bracelets on, necklaces, all 6 earrings on in each ear, my hair in whatever, and my neon green eyeliner on. It screams "acid trip" but I love it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:15 pm
Yes, my main color is black but i wear other colors too.
Like red, green, grey and so on.  

Emperor Lothar

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Well, I only own one pair of black pants, so yeah, I wear color. Almost all my shirts are black, but I do have a few that aren't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:38 pm
I usually try to have something eye catching or bright thrown into my outfits. I want to be seen, I enjoy the attention.  

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 pm
I rarely wear all black, but I rarely go a day without wearing a lot of it. I usually wear:

-A lot of Black
-A bit of dark-green
-Some browns...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out