Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)
post ye art my darling mortals Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:57 pm
*cough* quite so yes post your lovely art dears dazzle us all
also rate the posted art mrgreen
eew dazzle isn't a very good word bleck  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:58 pm
I didn't ink it because I feared I would mess up and kill it so bear with me
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vesta_vesves_star

Deadly Nyghtshade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:18 pm
pretty!

User Image
its sideways  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:03 pm
oh thats so cute whee  

vesta_vesves_star

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:10 am
This is one of my 'study pieces' I did my senior year in High school. If it looks familiar, you must have the "Celtic Magic" book.

User ImageUser Image

This was one of my attempts at 'simple' artwork... I think I still over did it. I titled it "Brid" after the goddess.

User Image

Edit: I added a scan image from "Celtic Magic" so that those who haven't seen it couls see why I say it is a "study piece"... basically.. you study the piece and draw it, trying to learn how to get teh same kind of look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:39 am
Some of meh art. heart Sorry if it's too large.
User Image

User Image

User Image
^ ^ The best paintin I've ever done biggrin  

SilverMercury0892

druantea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:24 pm
wow all are so good!

vesta_vesves_star-- I LOVE YOUR EYES! but you might want to darken it a bit other than thiat its very good

MidnightBlueAngel-- love the hair and the little animals TOO CUTE

PhoenixMoonStar-- WOW yours i think are my fav, and i do have celtic magic its exactly like it... oh the detail, i love it...your other is very nice too

SilverMercury0892--they are all VERY GOOD though i think that the 2nd one isyour best, the detail is awsome. both sets of eyes are magnifacent(sorry about the spelling) your ears are awsome and your painting is beautiful i love the colors  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 am
SilverMerc... I love the pics... very nice use of color, and the tat work if wonderful ^_^

druantea- Thankies hun ^_^ I wish I had more time to draw now adays. I used to set time aside each week, but anymore... *sigh*

Midnight- *steals the Coco... * I like it.

Vesta- I like the pics you have on the pages... I have the same problem with some of my artwork.. It doesn't come out dark enough. I really like the one with the coco on your head.

Now.. I'm really going to bed this time. Honest...  

PhoenixMoonStar

.p.l.a.s.t.i.c s.t.a.r.s.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:37 am
PhoenixMoonStar
This is one of my 'study pieces' I did my senior year in High school. If it looks familiar, you must have the "Celtic Magic" book.

User ImageUser Image

This was one of my attempts at 'simple' artwork... I think I still over did it. I titled it "Brid" after the goddess.

User Image

Edit: I added a scan image from "Celtic Magic" so that those who haven't seen it couls see why I say it is a "study piece"... basically.. you study the piece and draw it, trying to learn how to get teh same kind of look.

DJ CONWAY!!!! I GAVE THAT BOOK TO MY ENGLISH TEACHER AS A GOODBYE GIFT!!! ^__________^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:38 am
SilverMercury0892
User Image

User Image

User Image

you copied the second picture from somewhere else, lol I got the original on my compie. Great impressionism! =D  

LRGG1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:55 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:07 am
I don't do drawings.... so you won't see stuff from me. *coughs*

I remember that Celt pic, Phoe.. that was right outta HS, wasn't it? And WHERE IS MAB??????  

Kitanya_Rose

SilverMercury0892

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:32 am
druantea

SilverMercury0892--they are all VERY GOOD though i think that the 2nd one isyour best, the detail is awsome. both sets of eyes are magnifacent(sorry about the spelling) your ears are awsome and your painting is beautiful i love the colors

Thank you redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:34 am
PhoenixMoonStar
SilverMerc... I love the pics... very nice use of color, and the tat work if wonderful ^_^

Thank you. It was my first attempts at tattoos. I think they suck, but, oh well! sweatdrop  

SilverMercury0892

SilverMercury0892

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:36 am
SilverMercury0892
User Image

User Image

User Image

you copied the second picture from somewhere else, lol I got the original on my compie. Great impressionism! =D

Yes, I saw that picture (by pu-suma), and loved the pose, so I used it for practice and fit the pose to that character. 3nodding It was nice practice. And thank you.  
*~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games