Reply DS Connection
CCCRRRRAAAAZZZY japanese game!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:47 pm
A couple of months ago I was at Unclaimed Baggage and I came a across this $15 unopened, japanese DS game. I popped it in, presed the power button, and I haven't been the same since. This game [which apparently goes by Elite Beat Agents in english] was unfathomablely ZANY pirate !

check it out here: http://ds.ign.com/objects/826/826978.html

My girlfriend and I absolutely LOVE this game and have a blast playing it together.

I have simply dubbed this CCCRRRRAAAAZZZY game "crazy japanese game", who can blame me question  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:41 pm
Oh, you're talking about Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan!! xd

But $15? Unopened? I'm a little confused... how is that game $15? At online import game shops it costs around $40-ish US eek

Unclaimed Baggage... is that a place (I'm guessing at an airport) where anybody can go to buy baggage that was never claimed?  

_CFTM
Crew

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:19 am
Ossu! Tatakae! Ouendan!! for $15. BELEIVE IT! pirate You guessed right on Unclaimed Baggage, though. If you were to lose absolutely ANYTHING on a plane, and didn't claim it with in a few months i could go to Scottsboro Alabama and buy it for a fraction of the original cost. There, foreign language games are cheaper then their english counterparts because not as many people buy them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:57 am
eek ! I wonder if there's an Unclaimed Baggage thing close to where I live rolleyes  

_CFTM
Crew

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:57 am
Never hurts to look xd That was a find :p even if I'm not all that interested in the game, I know a deal when I see it pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:44 pm
Oh man, I bought the Japanese version and I'm addicted to it. Who knew following the beat would be that great xp . But yeah, I got into the songs really fast, even though I don't understand any of it, I still pretty much know the controls and all, but it's truly fun. I'm happy someone actually knows about this game! I was close to posting about it soon. I want to try the English version which I haven't played, but it really is an addicting game.  

SushiSumi

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:49 pm
I've played the English version. Personally, I prefer the Japanese version, 'cuz I like Japanese music ninja And for other reasons ninja

I agree with you about the addictiveness. When I first played it, I couldn't stop until my hand would ache ^.^'' I'm really looking forward to playing the sequel. xd  
DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games