Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Chaos_Demon666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:44 pm
I'm making a Naruto Guild and I need a banner for the Guild.
Can somebody please make me a Banner picturing The main Naruto Characters, and haveing it say ' Animega ' in Naruto Letters? It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Please&Thank-You!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:07 pm
just give me the pic you wanna use and ill see about helping you  

KOJI-DARTH

Chaos_Demon666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:21 pm
Okay I'll find a picture, and if I need your help I'll tell you tomorrow. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:14 am
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/midorchi/anime/naruto/?action=view¤t=eris_banner2.gif
This is the picture I want, and I want the word ' Animega ' Written in Capital Naruto Style Letters. If not Narut Style letters, than Red Letters.
And make sure that the new link you give me can Be used in the Banner thing in the Create A Guild Thing.
Whenever I try to use a banner it doesn't work sad I'll mail you the 100 gold if it works.  

Chaos_Demon666

Chaos_Demon666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:31 am
Woops... wrong link sweatdrop Here's the real link.
[ IMG]http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/midorchi/anime/naruto/?action=view¤t=eris_banner2.gif[/IMG]
This should be the one. If it has Sakura,Sasuke,Kakashi,Jaraiya, and Naruto, than it's the one. Just take out the space between the the first ' I ' and the [ .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:46 am
i'd help but im away from my computer and my dad's editting system is screwed confused  

Historical

Chaos_Demon666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:11 am
BUMP! Can somebody make me a banner with the requirments I previously wrote please dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am
I finally created my Guild, ( about a week ago, actually sweatdrop )
The link is in my Sig if anyone wants to join...lol. 3nodding  

Chaos_Demon666

Gun Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:15 am
Chaos_Demon666
I'm making a Naruto Guild and I need a banner for the Guild.
Can somebody please make me a Banner picturing The main Naruto Characters, and haveing it say ' Animega ' in Naruto Letters? It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Please&Thank-You!

I SHALL DO IT! mrgreen Just send me the link by pm, and I'll fix it up for you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:20 am
ok i will help hold on  

itachi_uchiha01

Chaos_Demon666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 am
itachi_uchiha01
ok i will help hold on
I don't need any help anymore lol. I already have a perfect banner...lol. Thanks for wanting to, though... 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games