Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What do you like to do? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do like to do with your sims?
  Make their lives miserable
  Fulfill their wishes
View Results

Tunty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:17 pm
I like to make their lives miserable is funnier that way twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:46 am
will i like to make their dreams to come true and make them happy  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:56 am
I'm a social scientist at heart. If I can make their wishes come true I will, just like any person would make their own wishes come true in real life. But I don't use cheats, hacks or anything to make it easier. I mean, you can't be happy all the time, though it would be easier to play if that were so. I like seeing how they grow up and prosper, then get old and die.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:25 am
I try to make their lives happy. I feel guilty if I don't sweatdrop

Kalvaya

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:10 am
[User Image]

Sometimes I make their lives miserable, you know..
    have their wife cheat on them..
    he loses his job..
    etc

But sometimes I like to try & achieve their lifetime want and make them really happy.
    ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:04 pm
I usually try to fulfill my sims wants but I do have the odd sim here and there that I make just to torture twisted
I've only ever played two sims until they died and they started off as elders. I just get too attached and don't like to see them go sweatdrop  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:23 pm
I try to fullful their wants. Still, it's pretty funny if they're all screwed up. Hehe. It's fun to play god.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:51 pm
Normally I forfill their wishes but f i dont like one of my sims...ooh do they suffer lol  

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:06 am
Sometimes I like to fulfill their wishes, other times I like to torture them. twisted It all depends on my mood.  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:36 am
I experiment around occasionally but I usually make everything good. If anyone ever has romance aspiration I haver to change it. Some people may find it entertaining but to me it just throws a wrench into my well oiled machine.
I don't just try to make my sims' lives happy. I make them perfect. It's rare for their aspiration meter to go below gold. Sometimes they want something I don't want to let them have, so I just find a way to work around it.
I'm a benevolent dictator. They live happily under the control of my iron fist.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:57 pm
Emradrig
I experiment around occasionally but I usually make everything good. If anyone ever has romance aspiration I haver to change it. Some people may find it entertaining but to me it just throws a wrench into my well oiled machine.
I don't just try to make my sims' lives happy. I make them perfect. It's rare for their aspiration meter to go below gold. Sometimes they want something I don't want to let them have, so I just find a way to work around it.
I'm a benevolent dictator. They live happily under the control of my iron fist.
User Image

Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

i hate the romance asp. mad
well i like it if it's just some guy living alone
but like if i wanna make a family and have someone who doesn't have the family asp. but something close to it the romance asp. doesnt work 'cuz they'll want to cheats on their husband/wife
and there isnt any other asp that has anything to do with family.. except knowledge asp but the only family related things is wanting your kids to go to college
A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:34 am
It depends, sometime i want to ruin their lives and sometime I like to fulfill their lives.  

Pollination Technician

Yoko Froggy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:20 pm
I want them to fulfill their dreams, because I can't stand to see them unhappy. I really can't. I'd feel bad about it plus I like my sims. I don't make them to torture them, I make them to go and live fun and good lives!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:23 am
It really depends. Usually I like to give them the normal life, and sometime's I'll try to fulfill their dreams. But it gets to hard though =P  

OHEMGEEHallo

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:15 am
It depends on what family I'm playing because every family has a diffrent story. I like right now I'm building the set for My Chemical Romance set for my sims music video and I had to make their lives miserable. Others I make thier lives happy!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff