Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I saw my first goth today XD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grave Revelations

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:29 pm
I was on the bus going home, in full goth regalia, and on comes another goth. Eith the interlocking bracelets, the huge chained pants and the like.

In my head I was like, "Holy crap, theres more then one goth in Howard Beach???" XD

But he got off before me. Oh well.

My point is, are you in an area where there are little or no goths? Its wierd when you finally meet another one, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:33 pm
crying oh noes a glomping goth

naw, i see a bunch of goths all around the place. I mostly keep to myself....strangers are scarwy  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:35 pm
Meh, most of my friends and I just wear black.
And that is about as far as we go.......

It's funny to see us all standing around in complete black, and then there is always James with a white dress shirt on to disrupt the color harmony X_X

But, yeah, a lot of people around hear where black a lot, which makes me laugh since it's summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:39 pm
Just because I'm goth doesnt mean I cant glomp people! ^^ and im usually like, 20lbs heavier with all the chains and shyt.

Neh XD im the only goth in the area... and its wierd sometimes

Grave Revelations

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:51 pm
GraveRevelations
Just because I'm goth doesnt mean I cant glomp people! ^^ and im usually like, 20lbs heavier with all the chains and shyt.

Do you not know how scary that is to see a FLying goth like a bat out of hell, zooming towards you and the only thing they want is ....a HUG?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:40 pm
The majority of the uneducated masses wouldn't guess I was goth just by seeing me on the street.  

Ndoki

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:11 pm
I usually get jealous...

"HOMG. I WANT THOSE PANTS."

And so on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:20 pm
Nyed
GraveRevelations

Do you not know how scary that is to see a FLying goth like a bat out of hell, zooming towards you and the only thing they want is ....a HUG?

You have no idea o.o
(I've been there)

Anyways. Where I live I see a whole lot of people dressed in the manner that you described (I don't say goth because I don't belive that the way somebody dresses defines if they're goth or not). It's not all that unussual.

Dearest Darling`

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:45 pm
There's about a handfull of us at school, and we're all in gsa [ gay straight alliance ] strangely enough, so we're never really alone.

haha.
:]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:19 pm
I have only seen two goths other than myself around were i live. sad I only know one of them.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:36 pm
I live in a fairly big city so there's always a big contingent of the freakier side of people there. However, the majority of the black-clad here are emos or metalheads, the actual amount of goths is quite small.

I'm moving to one of the bigger cities in the uk soon, known for its high goth percentage. I shall have fun goth spotting, planning how to liberate them from their big trenches ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:44 pm
There are, like, three, and one of them wears a hat like mine.. I wanted to kill him and burn it. scream  

Ndoki

donte demon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:07 pm
i live around tons of goths they dont all where black.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:12 pm
In my town there's only two people I know of. Me and GrotesqueCreeple. That I know of. My othere friends wear black but not constantly and aren't well as quite as eccentric as we are. I would'nt call my other friends goth. You could probably catorgize them with the stoners/emos. But me and Grote...yeah you can label us goth.

Talamascan

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:50 am
there aren't tons of goths in my area, but i wouldn't be surprised lisf i saw one because they usually hang out at the mall down the street from me, and tons go to my new hs  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff