Real Beyblades

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel~star15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:12 am
Ya know now how they created beyblades in the real world now, I don't get
The point in it bcuz Their all the same. I have tons of Beyblades and launched them alll at the same time and they ran out of spin at the same time. SOme took more time. Why is it that way and how do I make my blade stronger?????????  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:36 pm
well there's a lot of ways you can make it stronger:

1) custimize it

2) bigger rip cord so its spin lasts longer

3) practice

oh wait guess that wasn't as much as i thought huh? sorry those are all my suggestions sweatdrop  

Kasei_19

myuryuchan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:56 pm
Yeah that always happends to me too  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:26 pm
It only happends in anime and manga stuff not real life
Its really impossible  

myuryuchan

AtakiRay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:13 pm
It's depressing, isn't it? Saying over and over "Attack" knowing full well it won't listen, let alone the chance that it'll probably go the other way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:23 pm
your not one with ur beyblade
me and raigeku are a team you need exp and patiance
you cant just expect the beyblade to spin and do like 300 tricks as soon as u get it  

Chaos-Neko-Yuki

Ariakas_17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:06 am
I have about 30 beyblades with hundreds of combos that I could tell you, but it would have to be later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:27 am
well i dunno, i was always a load better with bakushino, which was the one i used most

i guess its just practice

oh yes and use a big defance blade against a blade with good attack

use attack on something with good endurance

and if somethings only got defence and low attack then use something with higher endurance.

and if yoo want your blade to move around more then try tilting it and fire it along the side so it slops inwards..

i think that about it really, just choose wat ya like and practice with it =]  

skippy3

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:38 pm
One beyblade I used to have had a very big defence ring on it. It was a Driger I can't remember which one & I always won.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 pm
Chaos-Neko-Yuki
your not one with ur beyblade
me and raigeku are a team you need exp and patiance
you cant just expect the beyblade to spin and do like 300 tricks as soon as u get it

I lawl'd  

r3veRse[Psych0]loGy`Pix!e

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:05 am
I don't mean to brag, but since everyone's giving tips and stuff, I thought perhaps you'd like to hear from a reigning tournament champion (True story; I won the local Beyblade tournament in my hometown and haven't been beated since).

I'll restate what everyone's been saying: it's all about choice, customizing, practice, equipment, and patience (in no particular order)

A. CHOICE
Your choice of Beyblade is important. Make sure it fits your personal playing style in any sport. Say you're more of a defensive player, or you like to wear the opposition out. Then your basic blade would fall under those (defense or endurance).

B. CUSTOMIZATION
Now that you have your basic blade, you can fit it out with parts that will enhance its strong points. Defense? Get a blade base that you can put bearings in. Like giving blows but not taking them? Make sure your attack ring and/or weight disk are capable of dishing out the damage you want them to.

You don't need to change all the parts; mix and match! Sometimes all it takes is a single changed part and your blade's performance increases! For example, I changed only the weight disk in my Dranzer F (the one with a flame change base - also helpful for countering), and its stats went from Atk=4 Def=2 End=3 to Atk=4 Def=3 End=4. And no, these aren't made up; my sister and I worked on gathering real data using our own blades. I forgot what we used as a 'measuring stick', though; I'll try to remember and then post when I've got it.

C. PRACTICE
...and practice as often as you can. If your blade has been acting in a certain way after a certain launch, that could be the beginning of your own special attack (for real!). That's how I came across my 'Flaming Fury'.

Also practice your launch; sometimes a good launch is all it takes to take down an opponent. Again, citing from experience. My 'patented' launch - no one has yet been able to perfect it aside from me - is a combination of a varied Flame Arrow/Arrow launch and a varied Bearing launch. I'll put details on this launch (a step-by-step, most likely) when - and if - someone requests it. Anyway, this particular launch, and my Flaming Fury attack, was what won me the tournament. Why? Because upon launching, the blade goes crazy once it hits the dish, ricocheting off the slopes at dizzying speeds and at all angles; it's sure to hit the opposing blade at least once, and in optimum condition, is guaranteed to knock the opponent's blade out of the dish in 10 seconds, give or take a few.

Try watching Beyblade episodes again, and this time, don't pay attention to the characters; focus on how they launch their blades, if there are any distinctions. Taking something from the show and 'customizing' it to fit actual scenarios may help you in formulating your own launch, your own attack, or whatever.

D. EQUIPMENT
Aside from making sure your blade is in good condition, check your launcher and ripcord for faults, too. If there are, do something about them. You can even add 'enhancers' onto your launcher that will up your blade's stats a bit more. The spring attachment - similar to the one Kai uses in G-Rev - adds to a blade's endurance and attack (and defense for those with bearings in them). If you're serious about winning matches and stuff, get the best equipment you can - but don't spend all your cash in one go, and spend reasonably.

Last, but not the least...

E. PATIENCE
You have to have patience to finalize a new launch or a new attack. You have to be patient in trying out all the different blade combinations and finding which one works best for you. Most of all, you have to be patient when it comes to winning battles. Just because you win in theory doesn't mean you'll win in practice. It take time and effort to achieve anything, and this includes improving your skills as a blader so you can finally attain the title of champion (or whatever you're aiming for).

Okay, I'll stop here. I'm just a few paragraphs short of giving a full-blown Beyblade lecture. I just hope this helped at least one of you, and...sorry for stretching the page... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:41 am
Me and my sister were beybattling and when they hit each other they actually sparked. Me and my sis were surprised and thought it was awsome but we haven't got them to spark again. emo  

Willow_Scarlett

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:29 am
... no one's been on in a while, huh?

So... yeah. Just checking: did I put anyone off with my Beyblade 'lecture' up there? Did I offend anyone? If I did, my sincerest apologies... ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:47 pm
flameangel_child524
... no one's been on in a while, huh?

So... yeah. Just checking: did I put anyone off with my Beyblade 'lecture' up there? Did I offend anyone? If I did, my sincerest apologies... ^^;

It didn't offend me. ^^ I've just been busy. crying  

Willow_Scarlett

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces