Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Serial Killers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop Lust Child

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 pm
I have an extreme interest in serial killers.Ted Bundy,Ed Gein,the Son of Sam,Ed Kemper to name a VERY few.My favorite was Ed Kemper,im obsessed with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:12 pm
I don't know if that's very healthy. Why is it you have this obscession?  

Ndoki

Lollipop Lust Child

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:31 pm
im not quite sure... i just read a ton of articles and i tend to read em over and over. i lurvz demz....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:51 pm
I find serial killers to be interesting. I have done/am doing biographies on several of them for school work.

While they are interesting and I enjoy hearing some of their thoughts on things it's not as if I look up to them.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ndoki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:05 pm
Well I personally find them the scum of the earth. There is one thing I ought to mention however. One of my idols/role models/whatever would be Hannibal Lector. Now first of all he's relatively fictional, and secondly, I look up to him because he's incredibly intelligent and has morals. I do not however, look up to the fact that he's a killer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:14 pm
As a kid I had a fascination with them. I didn't look up to them, mind you. I just..I dunno. My aunt watched a lot of things on TV about them, and I kinda got into it. I'm not sure where the fascination lies. I think it's due to the fact that many of them had a childhood similar to mine, and a lot of shrinks blame that for what they later did. I disagree with these findings because obviously, not every kid with a shitty past grows up to kill people. Example: Me. I fit all the profiles and I never understood why I never turned out like them.  

KoRnfucius

lamia vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:20 pm
yohmm.. I've been facinated by serial killers.. even contemplated trying it myself.. but alas, my conscience held me back. I haven't done any special research, but I'd looove to know what makes them tick. Like what goes on in their heads, (why they think the way they do) and what makes their victims so special... like why'd they kill that specific person? -shrugs-

but i mean, think about it... maybe they do it for the rush. the supreme feeling of power they have over their victims. I mean, if you've felt helpless all your life, the feeling of finally controlling something would be addicting.. so maybe that's why they'd do it? Like.. the feeling of having that person begging you, their life in your hands.. people sometimes have a needing desire for that feeling.. and so they torture and kill all these people....

-shrugs- just and idea ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:18 am
lamia vulpes
yohmm.. I've been facinated by serial killers.. even contemplated trying it myself.. but alas, my conscience held me back. I haven't done any special research, but I'd looove to know what makes them tick. Like what goes on in their heads, (why they think the way they do) and what makes their victims so special... like why'd they kill that specific person? -shrugs-

but i mean, think about it... maybe they do it for the rush. the supreme feeling of power they have over their victims. I mean, if you've felt helpless all your life, the feeling of finally controlling something would be addicting.. so maybe that's why they'd do it? Like.. the feeling of having that person begging you, their life in your hands.. people sometimes have a needing desire for that feeling.. and so they torture and kill all these people....

You are very correct: most serial keillers love the feeling they get the supreme feeeling. they love to be the "god " of their victims. I learned all of this from a psychiatrist. xd

.+Melanthios+.

lamia vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:57 pm
miturn
lamia vulpes

You are very correct: most serial keillers love the feeling they get the supreme feeeling. they love to be the "god " of their victims. I learned all of this from a psychiatrist. xd

-nods- yees.. I'm actually trying to study psycology.. but my school has other ideas.. >.<
But that just came from watching all these things on the news, and having a few friends with serial killer potential..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:53 am
Darkness Is My Lifes Blood

I think that serial killers are horrible ending the lives of innocent HOWEVER I do enjoy Jigsaw simply because he kills those who deserve it those that hat their life and dont deserve it.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

liljokr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:44 pm
Lollipop Lust Child
im not quite sure... i just read a ton of articles and i tend to read em over and over. i lurvz demz....
me too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:47 pm
I have an exteme obsession with Karla Hamolka  

L-Is-For-Love

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:22 pm
i hope none of you live by me if you start getting other ideas haha

i might have to start readin more bout this XDXD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:43 pm
If you're obsessed with Edmund Kemper, you'll be glad to know that Austin was born and spent a lot of his life in Santa Cruz, california.  

Muted Faith9

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:08 am
Serial killers are really interesting!
The last book I read on serial killers was about Fred and Rose West. Sick stuff. But still, very interesting.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff