Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Cosplushy! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:02 am
ok so a week or so ago a Mutual friend mine and my neighbor/best frined was having a grad party.
so she and I were trying to think of a good idea for a gift for her.
we were looking in the plush aria of walmart thinking of thing's we could do, and Vin saw a mickey plush and was like "hay its the King".
we are all big Kingdom Hearts fans (if you don't know kingdom hearts than I don't know how much of this post your going to get) and so she was saying that it would be funny to give it to her and say that it was the king.
and then it hit me! she is a HUGE Seforoth fan girl, so why not cosplay a bear into sefy?!
to make a long story short the 2 of us and her sister and mom stayed up till hast 4:00am making little cosplays for sefy (a 5$ bear) and a plush mickey. ...anbout once every 20min's it would hit us of just how crazy we were to do this and would start cracking up.

User Image
User Image
User Image
yes I know I look a little dead...but it was close to 4:30 at that time you know.

tomorrow I'm going with vin to the mall so she can get her hair cut and died red and spiked like Axel's from kingdom hearts, so wile I'm in the waiting room for 2-3 hours, I will be working on cosplaying another of these cheep little suckers into Cloud from FF7 Advent Children. whee
I am going to get so many weard looks but its just what I do!

ok well I have to get up soon so I think I'm going to go to bed now.
feal free to tell me what you think about the bears, and how hot and half dead I look. wink

edit: I don't know why the one of me is huge o.O I'm sorry for forcing my ugly upon you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:47 pm
Oh no! It's Sephipooh!

Hah, anyways, great job!  

Ebola Gay

Blue-eyes-green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:11 am
Veni veni venias. Ne me mori facias...
That's a really cool idea. How did the friend like the plushies?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:38 pm
she loved them!

I now have the back part of clouds vest made, I hate doing 2 by2 knit!!!! and with 8's no less. so now I have to make the front 2 parts of the vest, and then I'm going to sow the little side cape thing and the one sleeve and then I have to sow on the yarn hair and ...um...spik it with hair spray. o.O
and I get the box set of cloud junk like the ring I have on in the pic of me.
so I have a little pin like that witch is just right for his sholder, and I even have a little earing for him too.
I hope its going to come out good.  

Lee Kushrenada

[Grendel]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:38 pm
So cute whee

I've never played Kingdom Hearts (is it playable on a PC?) but regardless they look damn cool. I want the Mickey one!

Also you don't look bad in the photo, it 4:40am here and I look a hell of a lot worse mister D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:46 am
no its PS2 only, I feel your pane, I don't have one so every day after Vin got it fer family and I grouped around her to watch play it so we could find out what would hapen next. xd

thanks....my hair is blond now. xd  

Lee Kushrenada

atticus_blackwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:43 am
i them....i never thougt of that idea....very clever! I salute your awesome skillz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:39 am
I want one . . . they're so cute. You should sell those . . . like . . . commission them because that's SUCH a cute idea~  

sakurachan61123

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:29 pm
sakurachan61123
I want one . . . they're so cute. You should sell those . . . like . . . commission them because that's SUCH a cute idea~

ya know we were thinking about doing somthing like that... people will buy really random stuff so why not these?

sorry if I have not been around lattly... I've been puting on a roof the past couple of days.
gosh I have not felt this buch in......... ok well a long time!... I so badly want to get back to my sowing... wile I'm laying shinguls I'm thinking of sowing ideas. crying why!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 pm
Adorable! That is a brilliant idea, and they turned out great!! heart  

MokonaX

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:44 am
KAWAII!!!!

I'm not a gamer (Otaku!), but my roommates are, and I've seen them play Kingdom Hearts. Those are so cute!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:48 am
O.O I would LOVE to have one of Mickey....they are so awesome! =D  

noocleer_biskit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:07 pm
thanks every one. heart they are quite cute arn't they. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:48 pm
OMG Those are So dorable!!!  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:18 am
My God!

*obviously hasn't been online for a while, santa has been keeping me bussy*

You like totally just gained +10 points in AWESOME!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff