Reply Techniques
a true smash bros. champ fights with no items Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dmoney23045

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:18 am
i always take the iems off. 2 see how good u reallly r.
2 me items r a cheap way 2 win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:34 pm
That indeed makes you a good fighter, but I think a true champ would be able to dominate with all aspects of the game.

Just my opinion.  

Klaus

dmoney23045

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:55 pm
how would u feel if u was uwas about 2 win the champion chips in smash bros. n u lost cause someone killedu with a hammer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:56 pm
True the hammer,and star are sort of cheats, but a true SSBM fighter would know how to overcome it
If its a combo of both, then run like hell  

iTravesh

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:48 pm
Umm... just so you know, Item are always supposed to be turned off if you're playing by Major League Gaming standard rules, which is the ruleset agreed upon by all advanced level smashers for tournament play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:48 pm
items make the game more exiting and a great warrior always takes advantge of their surrondings  

Reaper1120

Fluffalumpigous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:22 am
I never use items,i hate them,cause u could be ahead by a life or two,then someone gets a hammer and kills you.then they could get a o ill say freezie and if your unluxky enought to get hit by it they could eithr push you of the edge cosidering the person sucks at melee and doesnt know how to escape faster,or could damage them greatly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:51 am
the only item i have on are bob ombs and i dont technically use them..... i just use falco or link to shoot the bobomb with a laser or an arrow wen someones close to it( arrows are the best for suprise attacks!) ninja  

Kouga Grave

Davey_Havok_Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:12 am
Only items I like using are the Beam Sword,Super Mushroom(in Giant Melee), and Poison Mushroom(in tiny melee).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:01 pm
Items are there for FUN  

Tigerzero

Samurai Kacheek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:39 pm
Thats not nessasarly true. Because, if your ENEMY is bad enough to be hit with those items, it dosent really matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:44 pm
items are for noobs because when you are about to kill some one then theirs a capsel right by you and then BAM! theirs a chep KO and that is not cool  

Devil_Angel_Dante

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:08 am
i do think that the items are a cheap way to steal a ko or to damage but a true melee master would be able to avoid such attacks and be able to counter them when the opponent is out of usable items. and also to be able to use the enemies items to your advantage. also to use them with great skill yourself. that is a true warrior  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:03 pm
a ture smasher will be able to play both items on and off thats how i play i can use any item to dangerous combo some that should not even connect you most master everything in SSBM thats the way of smasher.  

Soul the demon

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:10 pm
thank you  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items