Lucius Malfoy
  Draco Malfoy
  Voldy himself
  Those fatass twins
  Other useless people that are hardly mentioned
View Results

Alphonse Elrich

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:24 am
Hey, I'm going to be Mr. Ronald Weasly, it's Harry Potter year 7 and roles are open. pm me to get a role:

Harry Potter-
Ron Weasly- Alphonse Elrich
Hermione Granger- Shuichi_Shindou_19
Ginny Weasly- LanaAndYukiFOREVA
Fred Weasly-
George Weasly-
Other Weaslys-
Voldy-
Various Death Eaters-
*Snape- Dawlish
Teachers-
Ministry of Magic officials-
Other-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:27 am
Since nobody's here at the moment I'll just justify why i hate that b*****d snape...

okay, first of all, in an interview with JKR, rowling hinted a little that snape was actually good, but I don't give a s**t, because that son of a b***h killed Dumbledore and I actually started to cry when that happened. (not as much as when sirius died, but still)

Also he hated sirius just cuz he teased him as a kid, but come on snapey, grow the ******** up mad  

Alphonse Elrich

Ginnny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:05 pm
I WANNA BE GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:40 am
can we create a character and possibly play two characters until more people show up?  

Kairi Black

Lilianetty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:32 am
I love to see dead Snape,he "killed' dumbledore for a reason,and I hope it wasn't because he wanted to show a real evil,because he have to faces.And from Harry Potter 7,I can't wait till the book comes out.I heard on a news paper(from Puerto Rico),and in some webs,that Rowling will kill 2 characters,hope that Harry died,and that the book will come out July 7,and Harry Potter 5 on July 13.I can't wait to see that trio again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:59 pm
I'll be Harry if no one else wants to... 3nodding  

Chrissy-Tenshi

Dapper Genius

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:21 am
i wanna be other  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:50 pm
I'll make someone up  

White Winged Angel Valen

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Alphonse Elrich
Since nobody's here at the moment I'll just justify why i hate that b*****d snape...

okay, first of all, in an interview with JKR, rowling hinted a little that snape was actually good, but I don't give a s**t, because that son of a b***h killed Dumbledore and I actually started to cry when that happened. (not as much as when sirius died, but still)

Also he hated sirius just cuz he teased him as a kid, but come on snapey, grow the ******** up mad

omg, i SO agree! P.S. yeah, may we make up characters, or be an unmentioned character (i.e: Tonks)?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:15 pm
She-Sheperd
Alphonse Elrich

omg, i SO agree! P.S. yeah, may we make up characters, or be an unmentioned character (i.e: Tonks)?

omg I so DONT! Ask me why if you want a few paragraphs posted, including quotes from the book(s). twisted
Anyway... did you get my PM?  

GreerMerle

Dapper Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers