Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orange Spots on Purple Pets?
  EW!
  Spiffy.
View Results

Sake Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Well, there are many people petitioning to get orange off purple pets. Let's hear what you have to say. (P.S. TNT ignores petitions)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:53 pm
You can often hear when talking to people who hate the orange spots on purple pets saying, "Well, you don't see any PURPLE on ORANGE pets!"  

Sake Sakura

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:52 pm
I'm not a fan of orange featuring a major part of purple pet coats. The purple Cybunny's orange spots are done very tastefully. But the Blumaroo and Grarrl have splotches added where there is none on the normal colors. And the Pteri image is more orange than it is purple!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:35 am
Those orange spots have been ugly from day one.
I remember the old purple zafara was more lavender with NO spots, and then they went and changed it. rolleyes  

Fairchilde

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:22 am
I like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:40 am
It wouldn't be such a problem if the orange spots were consistant with the other solid color patterns. But they are adding new designs in order to incorporate the orange into the purple pets.

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

[P.O.P.T.A.R.T]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:16 am
I don't like it why son't they just call it Orange Spotted Paint Brush so we know what we are getting gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:43 am
I havn't posted for a long time now..sorry about that..anyways I really dislike the orange dots. If it's called purple paint brush shouldnt it be only purple and not orange? (Don't think that made any sense...but..uh..oh well) And I'm really offened because purple is the awesomest colour ever! Oh well...  

Janviarius

Certified Dyke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:58 pm
I don't like it at all. :/
I thought I read in the Neopian Times it was part of one of the old plots they never started/finished and they would be changing it soon.
Oh well.
If I wanted a purple and orange pet, I would've just bought a Split Paint Brush. Purple Paint Brushes shouldn't be purple and orange or purple and blue or purple and yellow - just PURPLE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:54 am
I liked the purple pets better BEFORE they added the orange spots.  

Teri Noodle

PrettyHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:27 pm
i hate the orange spots.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:43 pm
That is what i am going to paint my Acara ^_^

I like the orange spots on only a couple of Neopets, others...well not so much.  

EBthePurple

Bokii-ro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:12 am
I like it! my kacheek is purple! i think its really cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:03 pm
The orange spots are ok but the should really put orange spots in the purple paint brush since your pets going to have orange spots.  

Byakuya Kuchiki

Zeffu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:27 pm
I don't really like the orange spots. To me, they're a bit annoying, but it really depends on the pet I guess :3  
Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff