-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
-No feeding, recycling, d**k riding.
-Challenger drops first, so feel free.  

Makairo II

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:32 am
Makairo II
That's the most retarded thing I ever read. This isn't no p***y MTV "Yo Momma" s**t. Are you white?
This is a battle. We'll battle under actual rules, not that bull s**t you want to b***h to.

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

LMAO!! No ******** I'm not white, aren't U? Anyway, I'll go by Urs, I was just ******** around anyway so get get all bitchy and s**t  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
That's the most retarded thing I ever read. This isn't no p***y MTV "Yo Momma" s**t. Are you white?
This is a battle. We'll battle under actual rules, not that bull s**t you want to b***h to.

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

LMAO!! No ******** I'm not white, aren't U? Anyway, I'll go by Urs, I was just ******** around anyway so get get all bitchy and s**t
I'm going to quote this little comment after you lose. heart  

Makairo II

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 am
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

How the hell do U have 7 bars to rap with? Thats an odd number, I don't roll like that. What about 8, and I kno to only have 1 verse in a bar, I'm not a dumbass, and Keep my s**t custom so that doesn't need to be addressed, and U challenged me, DUH!, U got first "...so feel free" But if U wanna punk out I'll be glad to go first  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:37 am
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

I'm going to quote this little comment after you lose. heart

Um...........whatever  

Graphitty-King

Makairo II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:39 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

How the hell do U have 7 bars to rap with? Thats an odd number, I don't roll like that. What about 8, and I kno to only have 1 verse in a bar, I'm not a dumbass, and Keep my s**t custom so that doesn't need to be addressed, and U challenged me, DUH!, U got first "...so feel free" But if U wanna punk out I'll be glad to go first

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines
Besides, that's the MINIMUM. Feel free to go as far past it as you'd like. I'll only do 7 and win. neutral Even with joke punchlines.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:43 am
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines
Besides, that's the MINIMUM. Feel free to go as far past it as you'd like. I'll only do 7 and win. neutral Even with joke punchlines.

Then I will use tha same amount, so who iz going first?  

Graphitty-King

Makairo II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines

You. mrgreen Not like it makes a difference though, but I'd rather let you feel special. Let me go poke my nose in your old verses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:51 am
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines

You. mrgreen Not like it makes a difference though, but I'd rather let you feel special. Let me go poke my nose in your old verses.

Why bother look'n, I kno Ur probobly gonna be a tight a** and say I'm s**t and I can't ryhme, even if itz good stare  

Graphitty-King

Makairo II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:55 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

Rules
-7 bar minimum
-1 verse each
stare

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines

Why bother look'n, I kno Ur probobly gonna be a tight a** and say I'm s**t and I can't ryhme, even if itz good stare
It's fair, minor punchlines but nothing fancy or significant. You make so..simple..that's the best way to put it. And the U thing is..wierd. xd And I don't know why you'd think someone having a longer verse would cause them to win. I can make 2 lines and beat someone with a whole song against me. It all depends what you say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 am
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines

It's fair, minor punchlines but nothing fancy or significant. You make so..simple..that's the best way to put it. And the U thing is..wierd. xd And I don't know why you'd think someone having a longer verse would cause them to win. I can make 2 lines and beat someone with a whole song against me. It all depends what you say.

Who the ******** says I do that? I had a lot on my mind so I say it all. It just turns out to be long. Where are U getting that s**t from? And spit me those two lines U can beat songs with if U that great. I won't response to it in a diss, I'll just read it and it won't count, unless U want it too  

Graphitty-King

Makairo II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:00 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

1 bar = 2 lines
7 bars = 14 lines

Who the ******** says I do that? I had a lot on my mind so I say it all. It just turns out to be long. Where are U getting that s**t from? And spit me those two lines U can beat songs with if U that great. I won't response to it in a diss, I'll just read it and it won't count, unless U want it too
No, I made a choice not to get serious on battles like this. It takes too much effort, and it would just be wasted on something as simple as this. So stop the conversation and post your verse..I already made mine, I'm just waiting now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:06 am
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II

No, I made a choice not to get serious on battles like this. It takes too much effort, and it would just be wasted on something as simple as this. So stop the conversation and post your verse..I already made mine, I'm just waiting now.

s**t! Dammit, I might have to give it to U later cuz my mom iz annoy'n me like hell to get some chores done. I'll go as quick as I can, I'll get back in like 10 minutes or more maybe.  

Graphitty-King

Makairo II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:13 am
I'll just fool around with this joker Graphitty,
I'll play you like I do with a b***h's titties

I'm just spittin' garbage and I'm winnin'
I rhyme words with two syllables and have his head spinnin'

The only graffiti he sees is on his face,
Laced up from his pops in 'white paint'

b***h you ain't ready for the Mighty Mak,
Your s**t don't sound like rap sounds like you're spittin' a scat

This ain't even the battle just me ********' his brain,
Stick a d***o through his ears - no wonder he raps s**t like he's insane

Hip-Hop? ***** you're about as soggy as flip flops,
Your style looks like someone scooped it out of a s**t pot

Blah blah blah - Mak's a clown,
I turned Graphitty's faggoty smile into a fearful frown

He's runnin' - but out of breath 'cuz he can't keep pace,
This is an appetizer and just look at his face: burning_eyes

EDIT: This is NOT my verse for the battle.  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff