Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Help Please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^.^
  Yay
View Results

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 am
I actually have a question, Whenever I download any skins that I get the accesories never work, for example I will download something from Genesims and some of skins come with say like tails, but the tails and ears don't show up on the sim they are there in the game but they are not on the sim. Can someone please tell me why this is?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:03 pm
AngelOfAkasha
I actually have a question, Whenever I download any skins that I get the accesories never work, for example I will download something from Genesims and some of skins come with say like tails, but the tails and ears don't show up on the sim they are there in the game but they are not on the sim. Can someone please tell me why this is?

Oh! i tried downloading a mermaid, it didnt show up either! You probably need a mesh for that, which should be on the page were you downloaded the skin. I dont understand were to save meshses or how you get them into the game, you might have to wait for somone else to answer, all i know is that you probably need one.  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Alright, if you've got the Meshes, I've found that to add the accessory, like Wings, you go to the mirror, click "Change Appearance" and then they tend to be under glasses. Or sometimes facepaint if it's nose rings. But under Glasses, is where my Earrings, handbags, hats, and wings show up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:44 am
Right that is where the stuff ends up see it shows up the game but it does not show up on the sim. The stuff is in the game under sunglasses or facepaints but they do not show up at all.  

TheNamelessAngelofHell

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff