Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Make your own suit. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the Metroid series
  Yes
  No
View Results

The_Hesitation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:32 pm
Ok everyone try making your own suit.

Things to include:
1. Suit name:
2. Characteristics of suit:
3. Abilities (if any)
4. Resistances
5. In the game(Any Metroid game), where you would get it and how.
6.(optional) Anything else you want to throw in that makes it sound better  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:36 pm
Suit name: Geostasis Suit

Characteristics:suit is golden with black lining and two arching plasma curve formed blades that retract to the underside of her back but come to a high point on her shoulders

Abilities: black-purplish gem reduces damage from enemies by 40% plus a 10% boost in power

resistances: read first ability as well as no light enemies can hurt you

First piece is found after you defeat the boost gaurdian, second piece is found after you beat quadraxis( this is in metroid prime 2)  

Zezarai

Zeiro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Name: Plasma suit
Characteristics: Allows you to survive in hot areas like Magmoor caverns
Abilities: Allows to move around freely in lava like a reverse gravity suit
Resists: Fire typed stuff
I really wanted to get it in MP stressed because Magmoor roasted me like...let's not go there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:50 pm
1. Suit name:hybrid suit
2. Characteristics of suit:has all the abllitys of both of the light and dark suits.
3. Abilities (if any):see Characteristics, new abilities dark and light beams do 50% more damage
4. Resistances:dark ether.
5. In the game:MP2 when you beat Dark Samus  

Steel Jay

MasterGiovanni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:10 pm
1. Space Pirate suit

2. An all black armor suit with two arches on the shoulders and a golden claw at the end of one of the arm. (Looks like a Space Pirate)

3. Abilities: Lets you able to chat, study and walk among the Space Pirates without being detected. Also find hidden secrets and plans that the Space Pirates are making.

4. Resistances: Since you look like a Space Pirate, some other enemies will attack you and your allies will turn against you.

5. In the game: Prime, after unlocking the Pirate Base if you go through a secret door it will lead you to the suit.

6. **As a bonus (if your lucky) your able to encounter Meca-Ridely and jump very quickly, you can also fly if you encounter a Flying Pirate.

((I liked Zeiro's idea of a Plasma Suit! I need that!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:00 am
1. Suit Name: Angelus Suit
2. Characteristics of suit: It is a suit of shining white gold with wing-like structures in the back. In place of the traditional helmet is nothing more than a silver facemask that seems to support life and breathing just fine. Does not appear to be Chouzo or Luminoth in design and its makers are currently unknown.
3. Abilities (if any): Allows limited flight capabilities. Sort of like the MP2 Gravity boost, only in midair.
4. Resistances: Dark atmospheres and resists 75% of damage by Darklings
5. In the game: MP2, where a series of mazelike tunnels in the Sky Temple takes you to a shrine of an unknown race where this suit can be found.
6. (optional): Dayum it looks cool!

1. Suit name: Stealth Suit (Updated)
2. Characteristics of suit: A black and gray version of the Fusion Suit. Instead of the traditional Visor style it has 3 seperate lenses.
3. Abilities (if any): Stealth mode. You are barely visible, but it requires a special type of energy abll to keep it running. As stealth energy runs low, you become more and more visible.
4. Resistances: None that the standard Grav. Suit doesn't have.
5. In the game: MP1, in the Phendrana base, you will come across a plasma beam-powered door blocked by a Bendezium boulder. A group of Splinter Cell producers will ask you to try an experimental suit.
6.(optional) Sniper Mode: Like the sniper mode of the Battloid from Robotech: Battlecry, your suit still consumes stealth energy while you're sniping.  

Dave the Twisted

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:14 pm
1. Suit name:Ing Suit
2. Characteristics of suit:A suit of Pure Ing
3. Abilities: Transform into a ing in morpth ball
4. Resistances:No DMG received by ing and the dark world
5. In the game:One of the testing suit thats hidden in aether and has been forgotten  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:58 pm
Suit name: Elite Prime

Charactaristics: This suit was created by the Chozo long ago before Samus crash landed on Zebes. The armor of the suit was tempered in the molten lava of Lower Norfair. It was made of the strongest metals and alloies the Chozo could find. After Samus first defeated Mother Brain, the last Chozo took scraps off the Space Pirate Mother Ship and created inhanced weapon systems and more armor made of alluminzium.

Resistance: It can only be penetrated by the hyper beam (Metroid III). Immune to any radiation known including phazon. cannot be slowed by water, lava does not cause damage. toxic atmosphere of Dark Aether have no affect on this suit. resistance from acid as well.

Weapons system: Wave and Plasma beam as default beams. automatic homing installed to arm cannon. when in the morph ball, spikes protrude form all directions. can use spikes to scail walls.

Samus had found this suit drifting in space after Zebes blew up in MetroidIII. she though it was a stranded astronaut and went to it to help. when she brought it abored, she examined it over but was called to SR388 to help the federation. the suit is still drifting is space unscratched from a planet explosion, a space craft explosion, and the explosion of SR388 and B.S.L.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

General D.

General D.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:02 pm
Zeiro
I really wanted to get it in MP stressed because Magmoor roasted me like...let's not go there.

dude, dude, dude, dude...sounds to me like you re-made the Varia suit which you get after killing Flahgarah in MP1, and the Gravity suit allows you to move freely in water and lava, and take no damage  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:24 pm
Suit Name: The Shining Truth

Charactaristics: Shining golden armor of a moderate nature. when in the sunlight, it becomes 120% tougher and more durable. when in the dark, it gives off a shining glow. it is heavy and will sink unless it has the Gravity Suit mod or the Gravity Booster. After the Luminoth watched Samus save Aether, they tried to create a monument in her honor. they kept the idea of "The Light Of Aether" in mind, but tried not to create another light suit. instead of a statue, they made it a suit in case she were to return to the world she saved.

weapons system: Light and Power set as default beams. light beam requires no ammunition. light beam's power increased 60% when in the sunlight. Morph ball mode is 20% quicker than the standard morph ball.

must return to Aether from 6 years after saving it to aquire this suit. the Luminoth will put you through a test to make sure you are worthy of this suit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

General D.

Innocence of Silence

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:40 am
1. Suit name: stealth suit (i couldn't come up with something better sweatdrop work with me!)
2. Characteristics of suit: it's all black, including the visor.
3. Abilities (if any): it allows you to go into stealth mode for around 10 mins. While in stealth mode, you will be invisible and invulnerable to any kind of weaponn fire
4. Resistances: any kind of weapon fire or attack. The suit does not shield you from the enviroment however  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:27 pm
Dingadoo
Zeiro

dude, dude, dude, dude...sounds to me like you re-made the Varia suit which you get after killing Flahgarah in MP1, and the Gravity suit allows you to move freely in water and lava, and take no damage
You still take damage in those suits when you fall in the lava, you just don't get hurt by the hot air, that's what the varia suit did.

Suit name: Corruption suit
Characteristics: It's a black suit similar to the phazon suit, only takes away all forms of damage from all phazon, even orange phazon. It is actually made of pure phazon, after beating Dark Samus, her resulting explosion of Phazon entered he suit, thus creating the Corruption suit
Abilities: Allows you complete freedom in Phazon, and reduces damage by 50%
Resists: I don't know, you tell me >.>

I know, I know, this is pretty much the Hyper Mode in MP3, but I couldn't come up with anything else, all I did was make it a name.  

TURKEYHAMMER

General D.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:38 am
metroidworld91
1. Suit name: stealth suit (i couldn't come up with something better sweatdrop work with me!)
2. Characteristics of suit: it's all black, including the visor.
3. Abilities (if any): it allows you to go into stealth mode for around 10 mins. While in stealth mode, you will be invisible and invulnerable to any kind of weaponn fire
4. Resistances: any kind of weapon fire or attack. The suit does not shield you from the enviroment however

sorry, I just had to say this...*aheam*
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKEEE!!!!
(get it? Snake's Stealth Suit?)  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out