Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetooth?
  yellow tooth sounds better
  oooooohhh content over the internet
View Results

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:13 pm
Honestly does anyone not thing the new BlueTooth technology is promising or what and I just read that the Wii will always be on and will download content over the internet when its put out there so at any time when a game is 'updated' the console will download the new content when you don't even realize itand the next time you play you'll notice that there's a new boss, or a new level added on  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:17 am
Uhm... sweatdrop That's WiFi, as in wireless connection to like router, and WeConnect24 whee I haven't seen any real confirmation that BlueTooth technology will be used.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:48 am
Yellow teeth are nasty...Zero Suit Samus look really hot I must say  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:45 pm
xp You're crazy...but so right about Samus xd  

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:19 am
4laugh I know I added the "yellow tooth" option which didn't even make any sense  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:36 am
You do realize that Bluetooth tech hasn't been confirmed, nor has it been denied, for the Wii yet, right? It's WiFi that allows it to connect, wireless, to a router.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:13 pm
I hope its confirmed...if it isn't it will not be as good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Bluetooth has been semi-confirmed as the transmittance for the Wii-mote. The frequency does allow for low power consumption.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:57 pm
Yes, I read that too your Wii will always be running in case some content appears on the internet to download even while you're sleeping or at work brushing your teeth etc. All I hope is that it doesn't require a lot of electricity because then my parents couldn't complain if the electric bill was higher than normal 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:10 pm
whee No... 802.11G is a Wireless transmittance used for routers. That's what the Wii will use to connect to the Internet.

The Bluetooth will, supposedtly, be used as a means for the Wii to communicate with the Wii-mote.

The Wii will 'run silently' so power consumption will be minmal, almost near zero, when 'sleeping' (not in use).  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:54 pm
ok got that the name Wii-mote sounds funny lol  
Wii Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items